Why Can’t Democrats Ever Understand?

Conned?
How?
You going to tell us Democrats didn’t cut law enforcement and 3 years later Democrats are asking the National Guard to help fight skyrocketing crime?
You just benefitted from a detailed breakdown of this "cut"...your eager credulity was exploited....again.

Learn from this.

View attachment 813354
"The Council, like all Americans, is grappling with undoing centuries of systemic racism and its permutations throughout our society. There will be no single law or no single budget that could possibly provide a single remedy this is an iterative process just like it is to get to where we are today, but moderate change is unacceptable. This budget reflects significant action and aligns with other sweeping reforms this committee has undertaken but it is also one piece of a movement to which everyone in government, including among executive branch agencies, must make aware of the change."
Now
View attachment 813355
“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Mr. White said. “We have young men wandering through the community with AK-47s, letting off 60, 90, up to 100 rounds — daily.”

First, I’m rather envious that they’ve got the money to shoot off so many rounds a day. Drug sales I guess.

Second, and most importantly, Democrats will never ever ever see the connection of these two events. They’re oblivious to it.

And should a Democrat ever in the unlikely event see the connection, they’ll do what I did and leave the Democratic Party.

And MAGA wants to defund the FBI

If anyone is walking around firing 100 bullets at a time, they are carrying one of these:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fak-assault-rifle-round-drum-magazine-isolated-112433838.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=b22f24bd1393e95587441d8441bebee8fd5ab8f7db5a3bc73ba153d4e8c1df2e&ipo=images

So far, I haven't heard of that in the news, and I kinda think it would MAKE the news, kinda like a 1920s Tommy gun, so I'm calling bullshit. But how funny of DC to first cut millions from the police then rant about a crime wave they created and now want the national guard to protect them from?

If Washington DC cannot even control its own city, how the fuck does anyone suppose they can run the country much less the world?

The same national guard they disrespected by making them sleep in a parking garage after the 2020 election.

Law enforcement cuts impact law enforcement.

Thanks for displaying how Democrats just can’t grasp basic reality of their actions.
I covered this yesterday

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people

The number of homicides in Washington peaked in 1991 at 482, a rate of 80.6 homicides per 100,000 residents, and the city eventually became known as the "murder capital" of the United States. The crime rate started to fall in the mid-1990s as the crack cocaine epidemic gave way to economic revitalization projects.

Crime in Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia

And they’re trying hard to get back to that under progressive leadership…

I covered this yesterday

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people
What’s mental cases cutting off body parts have to do with Democrats spending less on law enforcement and then whining about skyrocketing crime?

View attachment 813354
"The Council, like all Americans, is grappling with undoing centuries of systemic racism and its permutations throughout our society. There will be no single law or no single budget that could possibly provide a single remedy this is an iterative process just like it is to get to where we are today, but moderate change is unacceptable. This budget reflects significant action and aligns with other sweeping reforms this committee has undertaken but it is also one piece of a movement to which everyone in government, including among executive branch agencies, must make aware of the change."
Now
View attachment 813355
“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Mr. White said. “We have young men wandering through the community with AK-47s, letting off 60, 90, up to 100 rounds — daily.”

First, I’m rather envious that they’ve got the money to shoot off so many rounds a day. Drug sales I guess.

Second, and most importantly, Democrats will never ever ever see the connection of these two events. They’re oblivious to it.

And should a Democrat ever in the unlikely event see the connection, they’ll do what I did and leave the Democratic Party.

do you want to run government like a business or not?

So Bud Light should just cut their Clydesdales and just budget mental case men wearing dresses?
layoffs=_big executive bonuses + capital gains.

i hope budwiser has not sent those clydesdales to the glue factory yet.

no one would know who that dylan person is if YOU GUYS had not made a big deal about it.

Forum List

Back