Why can I just be alone in my drawls on Thanksgiving Day?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why is it a problem for me to do me and what makes me feel good on Turkey day? I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.

First, what the fuck is a "drawl"?

Second, if you don't want to leave your home on Thanksgiving, then don't.

My guests arrive in 20 min. for our Freinds Thanksgiving party we have every year. 15 of my dearest friends and family will be overindulging in fine food and drink. Cheers!

My guests arrive in 20 min. for our Freinds Thanksgiving party we have every year. 15 of my dearest friends and family will be overindulging in fine food and drink. Cheers!

Do they watch sports?

Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why is it a problem for me to do me and what makes me feel good on Turkey day? I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Just tell your moms "HELL NO! I WON'T GO!"

"Alone in your drawls"?
thinking.gif

Seems to me you can do your vowel movements any way you like...

Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls [sic] watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why would you start yet another thread that only advertises what a loser you are? That seems to be your only goal here. Nobody cares what you do on Thanksgiving or any other day. Nobody cares about your English Muffin obsession. Nobody cares that no woman has ever set foot inside your apartment. Nobody cares about you lunch-stalking your unfortunate coworkers (none of whom, it seems, can stand you). Nobody cares about your phobia regarding Junior Mints. Nobody cares about any of your weaknesses, neurosis, personality disorders, or restraining orders. NOBODY CARES. Give yourself a chance and start a thread about politics or something. Unless you're just here to be an attention whore...

Now, if the topic is Thanksgiving, let's start by giving thanks to President Lincoln!

Just go to your mom's house drunk and wearing only your drawls, I am sure she won't invite you again.

Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls [sic] watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why would you start yet another thread that only advertises what a loser you are? That seems to be your only goal here. Nobody cares what you do on Thanksgiving or any other day. Nobody cares about your English Muffin obsession. Nobody cares that no woman has ever set foot inside your apartment. Nobody cares about you lunch-stalking your unfortunate coworkers (none of whom, it seems, can stand you). Nobody cares about your phobia regarding Junior Mints. Nobody cares about any of your weaknesses, neurosis, personality disorders, or restraining orders. NOBODY CARES. Give yourself a chance and start a thread about politics or something. Unless you're just here to be an attention whore...

Now, if the topic is Thanksgiving, let's start by giving thanks to President Lincoln!

I would be thankful if you cancelled your internet service

I would be thankful if you cancelled your internet service

No you wouldn't. You're an attention whore, and you need attention like a crackhead needs crack.

Your drawls? You drawl? Is it a Southern drawl? Or a Western drawl?

Forum List

Back