Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would or should you change rates any different? Let me get this straight....... You move out of California your have the same clients.... Why should you change your rates? Can you please help me understand that?

1. See? There's your problem. You need to LOOK at quality of life and COST of living elsewhere. I charge my clients the SAME outrageous amount I did in Cali. Because I can.
2. But any clients I pick up out of Cali get more "normal" rates. Because Cali money is Monopoly money. It's HIGHLY inflated as is the way of life out there. Anyone leaving with a pension or retirement or savings or equity you "STOLE" from Cali shitty houses that you sell -- will see that money go TWICE or more as far elsewhere.

3. EVERYTHING is inflated with Cali money. Housing, insurance, hospitals, gasoline, utilities, EVERYTHING. You're NOT as rich as you THINK y'all are...

1. Just because you move out of Ca you should change your rate? You charge Ca because that was your rate before. Normally you do not lower your rates just because you move. If you are overpriced more than your competitors then you are out.

2. True if the company you are dealing with is a very small company. Or the you have to stay with rates in order to be competitive in that states.

3. There are shitty houses all over America but new houses here are being built all over the states of Ca.
Housing in big cities or close to cities are high....... but housing away in those areas are not that bad. I gave you a link as an example to prove that.
Agree over inflated prices and expensive to live here........ But the booming economy proves.... We are the 6th largest economy in this planet to prove that we are good making money.
How many states are there in California....not counting the state of confusion?

You are asking me that question SMART GUY?

You need a lot of help dude.

No legitimate rebuttal? REALLY? I MEAN REALLY MR. SHITHOLE?

Read post #375, 378, 386, 406, 485, 490, 503, 507 etc etc etc..... where I was trashing a piece of shit like you. Because you don’t really know anything much about Ca.

So far most of your post are nothing but shit this and shit that because you are a piece of shit despicable human being.

The only mistake I made against you .... was I thought you live here...... But you don’t even live here. All your information is cherry pick bad parts of California.

Keep trying MR.SHITHOLE.
One doesn't have to try hard at all to find articles proving California is a cesspool of rampant liberalism, a faltering economy, and a haven for illegal alien criminals. The fact that I don't live there has nothing to do with it. The fact that you are trapped there living in your basement gives you cause to defend your condition.

I've already read the posts you listed. What the fuck makes you think I would read them again? Nobody in their right mind would deliberately read posts from a shit-for-brains child like you.

Really? You asked me for legitimate rebuttal I gave you several post numbers then you backed off. The shit for brains. Really? Those post are California produce in billions in dollars and in volumes that you are trying to down played. Dude.

I’m not stuck at all here bud. I have lots of choices fr more than you can imagine and I don’t have a basement either.
I haven't backed off. I just refuse to read your tripe twice. You have rebutted nothing....except that you claim to have no basement. It must be uncomfortable in the garage.

Wrong again dude. You asked me for legitimate rebuttal. I gave you an example. Then you refuse. Let me repeat those discussions are about California produce that you are trying to downplay.
I do not and never have a basement. I have 2 houses that only house sitter lives. And one less condo so I can get closer to my family. Jealous. I know you are.
Oh you?:haha:

Yes I know you are jealous because you are so fascinated of what I have or do. Normally you focused on the topic..... NOT what I have or live. Don’t you noticed I have NOT lower myself to your category?

I came across this link about Alabama, thought I'd put a link here for all to see since the U.N. thinks it's a shithole state. A red state too, mind you. A guy could do worse than live in California. I wonder why all the hatred for the state, since it's done pretty well by me, especially real estate. There seems to be a nasty, resentful gene with a lot of conservatives who hatefully obsess over this state even if they don't live here. The worst thing that happened here was reagan. Prior to him, there was affordable education kinda like what they have in Europe now. You know, the countries that are not shithole countries according to trump. See a disconnect here? Republicans hating the very thing they like. They want a first class country but hate the taxation that makes a country great. I guess they believe that the more money they funnel to the extremely wealthy pigs like the koch brothers, the more it will make America great again. Right.

U.N. officials touring rural Alabama are shocked at the level of poverty and environmental degradation

California's Federal Tax $$$ for Homeless Go to Lawsuits, Misuse, Waste

The Los Angeles City Council has voted to develop a proposal to house every homeless person in the city. The project is being met with intense skepticism, especially as a new report highlights the billions of dollars statewide devoted to the issue going unspent, tied up in litigation, or wasted.

California’s homeless population has grown to 134,000. The money isn’t being spent on them or at all.

The only problem with your link came from an unknown media with heavily bias towards your kinds. Go get me something more credible.

Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
This was in 2015. Statewide 115,738 Californians were counted as homeless. Of those counted, 73,699 people were unsheltered — by far the largest such population in the nation.
Homelessness in California - Western City - September 2016 - Sacramento

This is for Los Angelas County only...in 2018.
How can a place with 58,000 homeless people continue to function?
From dirty streets to wildfires to viral outbreaks, homelessness impacts us all. There is no passing the buck.
By The Times Editorial Board
L.A. homeless crisis grows despite political promises, many speeches and millions of dollars. How do we fix this?

This is from HUD (2017 numbers)
The 2017 Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress: Part 1
EXHIBIT 1
.7:
States with the Highest and Lowest Rates of Unsheltered People
Experiencing Homelessness
CALIFORNIA
Homeless
Unsheltered
https://www.hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

That's 134,278....278 MORE than my first link claimed....and it came from the USGovernment agency called HUD.

Now shut the fuck up!

California is a shithole!

Why should I shut up when I’m having fun talking to you.

California populations is about 40 millions there are sad stories and very good stories.
Let’s take your 134,278........ Is that mean that the balance of that 40 millions are homeless?

In Atlanta there are homeless with current 18 homeless centers. Just in Atlanta alone...... if I used that same brilliant analogy of yours...... Is that mean the whole Georgia is homeless? That will be so stupid in my part. Don’t you think?

Hidden Homeless | Important Statistics | Atlanta Mission

And if you want to use a reliable link be honest but don’t give me those unknown bias link.
California (39.54 million people) has 3.79 times as many people as Georgia (10.43 million people)

California (134,278 homeless people) has 13.25 times as many homeless people as Georgia (10,134 homeless people)

Percent homeless in California is .34% (3.4 homeless per 1000 people)

Percent homeless in Georgia is .097% (.97 homeless per 1000 people)

California is a shithole!

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion
I've found that right wingers who criticize California usually come from Mississippi, Georgia or Alabama.
It's called extremely jealous.

No --- I LEFT Cali with a huge pile of Cali dollars to Tenn. Where they SPEND better and the govt WORKS on it's fundamental responsibilities to the taxpayers. Not plastic bag bans or fining waiters for handing out plastic forks..

Lots of my acquaintances here are ALSO Cali escapees. Family down the road lived 6 miles from my old place in the Coastal hills of SF bay..

Jealous is LAST THING that folks in the South think of Cali you nidget.. First thing they think of is mismanagement, crystal worshippers, hollywood egomaniacs, and fruits and nuts..

So you made a lot of money after selling your house in Ca. Do you honestly believe that members here that read your post are not jealous of you? Wish they can make that fortunes. Like my post in a separate thread. My 2 friends from Los Gatos that sold their houses one made $1.5 and the other is $2. something. Bought retirement houses in PS newer and bigger paid it off without touching their savings. What a shit hole place to make money in Ca.

If you have a kid that just graduated of RNs or Engineering or even old timers...... how much do you think they will make in Nevada, Arizona, Texas etc etc etc around maybe $30 to $40 an hour max. Here in California especially in big cities they pay far higher than that. Do you honestly believe that they are not jealous that they wish they can travel to Ca seeking higher pay? Link below. Even outside the cities like Kaiser per diem starts at over $50/hour.

If I saw a bigger and nicer boat than mine.... of course I get jealous and that is normal for human. Isn’t it?

If visitors from other states come here to California and they see places like these. Link below. That are affordable from as low as $200k new houses ( less if you lease) with very nice community with golf course nearby. Do you think they are not jealous?

I live here. Why should you or I be worried or bothered about crystal worshippers or Hollywood egomaniacs? What’s wrong with fruits and nuts?

California is the 6th largest economy in this planet with current big time booming economy that no states can come close with current unemployment of 4.4%. Is that problem?

Palm Springs 55+ Communities | Active Adult Communities in CA

Best Cities for Travel Nurses

If you’re all about earning a top-paying salary, it’s likely that you’ll end up going west. California cities in particular boast some of the highest salaries for travel nurses in the nation, with San Jose leading the pack with an annual salary range of $73,000 to $116,000, according to salary survey data compiled by Onward Healthcare. Other California cities with the potential to earn over six figures include San Francisco, Oakland, Long Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
Since you're so goddamned rich, why don't you take in a few dozen of the 134,247 homeless people and give them jobs washing down your boat and maintaining your lawns. You could even move some of them to your Florida mansion.

I already said I do take care of homeless veterans. The only problem with your post is I take more than a dozens.

I use Mexicans here Ca then Cubans or Puerto Rican’s in Florida ..... To wash my boat, wash my cars and take care of my lawn. Any question?
Yes.

How much do you pay them by the hour? It looks like you employ only the cheap labor.

Why don't you hire some American veterans? After all, they enabled you to amass your fortune.

Why would or should you change rates any different? Let me get this straight....... You move out of California your have the same clients.... Why should you change your rates? Can you please help me understand that?

1. See? There's your problem. You need to LOOK at quality of life and COST of living elsewhere. I charge my clients the SAME outrageous amount I did in Cali. Because I can.
2. But any clients I pick up out of Cali get more "normal" rates. Because Cali money is Monopoly money. It's HIGHLY inflated as is the way of life out there. Anyone leaving with a pension or retirement or savings or equity you "STOLE" from Cali shitty houses that you sell -- will see that money go TWICE or more as far elsewhere.

3. EVERYTHING is inflated with Cali money. Housing, insurance, hospitals, gasoline, utilities, EVERYTHING. You're NOT as rich as you THINK y'all are...

1. Just because you move out of Ca you should change your rate? You charge Ca because that was your rate before. Normally you do not lower your rates just because you move. If you are overpriced more than your competitors then you are out.

2. True if the company you are dealing with is a very small company. Or the you have to stay with rates in order to be competitive in that states.

3. There are shitty houses all over America but new houses here are being built all over the states of Ca.
Housing in big cities or close to cities are high....... but housing away in those areas are not that bad. I gave you a link as an example to prove that.
Agree over inflated prices and expensive to live here........ But the booming economy proves.... We are the 6th largest economy in this planet to prove that we are good making money.
How many states are there in California....not counting the state of confusion?

You are asking me that question SMART GUY?

You need a lot of help dude.
charwin95 said:

You need more help than you'll ever know.

Last edited by a moderator:
One doesn't have to try hard at all to find articles proving California is a cesspool of rampant liberalism, a faltering economy, and a haven for illegal alien criminals. The fact that I don't live there has nothing to do with it. The fact that you are trapped there living in your basement gives you cause to defend your condition.

I've already read the posts you listed. What the fuck makes you think I would read them again? Nobody in their right mind would deliberately read posts from a shit-for-brains child like you.

Really? You asked me for legitimate rebuttal I gave you several post numbers then you backed off. The shit for brains. Really? Those post are California produce in billions in dollars and in volumes that you are trying to down played. Dude.

I’m not stuck at all here bud. I have lots of choices fr more than you can imagine and I don’t have a basement either.
I haven't backed off. I just refuse to read your tripe twice. You have rebutted nothing....except that you claim to have no basement. It must be uncomfortable in the garage.

Wrong again dude. You asked me for legitimate rebuttal. I gave you an example. Then you refuse. Let me repeat those discussions are about California produce that you are trying to downplay.
I do not and never have a basement. I have 2 houses that only house sitter lives. And one less condo so I can get closer to my family. Jealous. I know you are.
Oh you?:haha:

Yes I know you are jealous because you are so fascinated of what I have or do. Normally you focused on the topic..... NOT what I have or live. Don’t you noticed I have NOT lower myself to your category?
More so, I have noticed that you are near completely stupid.

I am not fascinated by what you claim to have or do. I think you lie a lot....a whole lot.

charwin95 said:
Don’t you noticed I have NOT lower myself to your category?

Advice: Use some of your vast fortunes to purchase some fucking English language lessons.

Mod Note --- Rules don't allow changing names in the linkbacks. Part of the "editing quotes" rule. I fixed a couple. asaratis

Last edited by a moderator:

Housing stock on the San Fran peninsula is ALL crappy. Even the place I sold for over $1mill. And I've seen the "new housing" in Fremont and Livermore and all the way to the Central Valley. It's ugly track homes that NO ONE is gonna enjoy with 10 or 14 HOURS of sitting in traffic every week. Not when they are professionals working 60 hour weeks with no overtime or transportation reimbursements.

As for the highly inflated business wages youre so fond of -- I almost bailed from Silcon Valley in the first 4 years there. There was no way a young college grad could EVER afford a house there. Not even with Prop 13 taxes and a 2 hour commute each day. I won a bet with the company CEO about that and ended up getting a "housing subsidy" that settled me to stay in the area for another 14 years. But I had to sign a non-disclosure not to reveal that to any co-worker. Told them I couldn't do College recruiting for them any more because I could not lie to the prospect about what they could afford to buy in terms of single family homes.

And FORTUNATELY, my Cali clients that are still with me are more business savvy than you appear to be. Because they don't pay their Chinese manufacturers "Cali wages". They don't even pay their out of state contractors, engineering divisions, and consultants "cali wages". Because they KNOW dollars go further OUTSIDE of California. But I insisted on getting the paid the SAME rates when I left. That's what youre missing here.

What ARE the Prop 13 taxes on a crappy $1Mill Home? Can you do that one in your head? My taxes on a 3 time BIGGER NEWER home on much more land here are $4000. Some of the best schools in the nation, the govt is SOLVENT, Junior College is ENTIRELY FREE, hardly any blight and the roads are immaculate. Are you jealous yet?

View from my front porch..

4483-1472506448-52b3c0888535f21e31103e8cce6539b7.jpg

How much for that in Cali? WHERE?

This is house in the Cali neighborhood I left. NOW selling close to $1.8 MILLION. 1/2 mile from the San Andreas faultline and over 50 years old.

Could buy ALL 3 of my neighbors houses here for that. And that would come with about 4 acres of land.

streetview

Is that a cornerstone or a snow turtle on your porch?

Shhh... That's a river rock I stole from Yosemite. I had it engraved with the name of my consulting business. So the UPS/FedEx guys knew they were at the right place. Actually, good friends owned a cabin grandfathered into the Wawona side of Yosemite Park. So I didn't have to run with it hidden in pants or anything.. :19: Watch.. The Cal Forestry and National Park Service is gonna come and arrest me now..

The back yard is large. We're the last house on the hill slope. So there's 25 acres of forested hilltop behind us dedicated as "commons" for the development.

I do find the envy of California by out of staters and those who left to be rather inspiring. I am going to stay and enjoy the life of Riley. No republican'ts or Cant servatives to deal with and most of all intelligent conversations with real humans. Enjoy your booger land retreat.

I do find the envy of California by out of staters and those who left to be rather inspiring. I am going to stay and enjoy the life of Riley. No republican'ts or Cant servatives to deal with and most of all intelligent conversations with real humans. Enjoy your booger land retreat.

We do enjoy Booger Land. Highest growing metro area in the country. Not lacking for ANY Cali amenities. I've got a Trader Joes, good Chinese restaurants. professional sports teams, Tour buses driving my little suburb for the Home of the Stars, great govt and schools, almost non-existent crime and blight. And taxes are so low -- I can use the difference to fly back out to Cali to visit anytime I want to..

No roving gangs of hoodlums walking the hood of mu BMW or turning public libraries into gang sex venues..

That is ugly!

And the neighborhood on the faultline in Cali is NOT ugly? Quit pulling my leg. $1.8Mill 50 yr old tract homes are a blight..
I can't say as i know where any fault line is in Cali but 50 year old tract homes can be made wonderful homes to raise a family and live in. I live about 300 feet or so from the Hayward fault and who cares? I sure don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back