Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart

history.jpg

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
It was McCain and Romney that said jobs Americans won't do

Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:
I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.

It was McCain and Romney that said jobs Americans won't do
Yep, and they are two losers. How many Democrats said that? Almost all of them.

If your a black minister or a black Christain how can you vote for Hillary? Not to repeat the fact of better economic opportunity for black community.

Blacks will do what they're told by their Democratic Party masters.

Then again, there's nobody else to vote for, this year.

Hillary, like Obama wants to destroy the fathers of the black family, enslaving the rest of the family to the democrat plantation.

I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.
i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?

Is t it cute how bigoted misogynists think they should tell women and minorities what to do/think. Amazingly what the bigots think women and minorities should do always benefits them and screws women and minirities and reinforces white male privilege.

They must think everyone is as stupid as dumb Donald's adherents.

i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?
Hey, knowledge can be a scary thing...might lead to an epiphany.

Blacks will do what they're told by their Democratic Party masters.

Then again, there's nobody else to vote for, this year.
Retarded whites will vote for Drumpf like their party masters dictate. Wont help but they will still vote for the loser in an attempt to save their "white" emotions and butt hurt.

Forum List

Back