Why Blacks lose respect...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
If they truly follow leaders like these, that is why i have a lack of respect for Blacks. Some can read between the lines and realize the bullshit thats being fed to them. They are singled out and ostricized though. Good for them, bad for the black community. Ignorance is a drug amongst liberals these days and they have plenty to deal around.

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/1344556.html

Bush, GOP Labeled 'Thieves' Who 'Need to be Locked Up'
Marc Morano
Senior Staff Writer

Atlanta (CNSNews.com) - A featured speaker at Saturday's civil rights march in Atlanta said the Bush administration and Republican Party leaders are "thieves" who "need to be locked up" for stealing the past two presidential elections and presiding over federal budget deficits and the war in Iraq.

"They all need to be locked up because they are all criminals and they are all thieves," said Judge Greg Mathis, the star of the syndicated television program "The Judge Mathis Show."

Mathis made his remarks to an enthusiastic crowd assembled in Atlanta to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Participants are launching a two-year campaign to extend and strengthen key aspects of the act when it expires in 2007.

"It is indeed criminal to steal an election and within two years run up a federal deficit of half-a-trillion dollars, send our young people over to Iraq to die for an unjust war. What they are doing is criminal," Mathis said to loud cheers.

The march was sponsored by the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition and included leaders from the National Urban League, The Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the NAACP, and the AFL-CIO.

Entertainer/activist Harry Belafonte also used charged rhetoric during the march when he referred to black members of the Bush administration as "black tyrants."

Mathis, whose speech drew the largest and most raucous reception from the crowd, also chastised the Supreme Court for its role in the 2000 presidential recount.

"[The] Supreme Court was an accomplice to the biggest election crime in history in 2000. And I call it a crime because indeed that is exactly what it was," he said to applause.

The Bush administration was equated with past policies of slavery and segregation and labeled "the enemy of our (black America's) progress" by Mathis.

"They shot and missed when they enslaved, segregated and oppressed our people. They shot and missed when they stole the past two presidential elections. They shot and missed when they denied our right to vote," Mathis said.

An extension and strengthening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is imperative to ensure black Americans the right to vote, according to Mathis. "The enemy of democracy continues to attack voting rights here, while they try to fight for democracy in Iraq," he said.

'Intimidation and discrepancies'Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California appeared at the march and noted that minorities may not have had full voting rights in the last two presidential elections.

continued in link above

Slop it up drones. Eat your grool so you can be nice and obidient.

Pity. He's actually a fair judge.. At least as far as TV land goes...

Shattered said:
Pity. He's actually a fair judge.. At least as far as TV land goes...

TV land is the only place were liberalism works so i wouldnt be too surprised about that.

Honestly, I think blacks need to stop voting as a block. Because if they keep voting as a block for only one party they will never have any success. Block voting only works if you play the two parties against each other. Because then they need your vote. But the so called leadership for the black block has been so stupid with the power they've been given.

TV land is the only place were liberalism works so i wouldnt be too surprised about that.

Honestly, I think blacks need to stop voting as a block. Because if they keep voting as a block for only one party they will never have any success. Block voting only works if you play the two parties against each other. Because then they need your vote. But the so called leadership for the black block has been so stupid with the power they've been given.

Blacks have been taught for years to stay by themselves and I actually think they prefer it. Problem comes when these black leaders convince them that they have no power unless they all vote alike. Traitors to the race--black tyrants with a mess-o letters behind their names.

In the past they voted as a block because only one party cared about them. Now neither one does, so maybe they should start voting randomly. As far as the black leadership goes, what black leadership? I haven't seen any lately, except Bill Cosby has been saying some intelligent things. He's not actually doing much about his ideas however.

While on the subject of blacks, what the hell happened to their taste in music. We went from blues, jazz and soul to...........RAP? If that isn't proof that they've lost their direction I don't know what is.

Pretty good rants, even if not completely accurate. Why should blacks die in the sands of the middle east for wars that don't concern them?

Shit, come to think of it, why should white gentiles?

William Joyce said:
Pretty good rants, even if not completely accurate. Why should blacks die in the sands of the middle east for wars that don't concern them?

Shit, come to think of it, why should white gentiles?

don't sign up and i can guarantee you won't die

nucular said:
In the past they voted as a block because only one party cared about them. Now neither one does, so maybe they should start voting randomly. As far as the black leadership goes, what black leadership? I haven't seen any lately, except Bill Cosby has been saying some intelligent things. He's not actually doing much about his ideas however.

While on the subject of blacks, what the hell happened to their taste in music. We went from blues, jazz and soul to...........RAP? If that isn't proof that they've lost their direction I don't know what is.

You are right about one thing. Only one party ever cared about them. The Republican party. The Republicans freed them. The Republicans were the key to passing the civil rights acts. The Republicans are the ones putting qualified blacks in positions they have earned. Yet for some reason they vote Democrat, they vote for the party that sold them out and destroyed their families with the handouts.

I listened to a radio station in Houston this morning and heard some black poets that were spewing nothing but hate for "whitey". On Sunday nights this same station has a pair of dimwits that basically do the same thing. Their whole show tends to be about the need for reparations and whitey this and that.
I have noticed that successful black people generally don't wallow in a pit of self pity, they have moved beyond the racist garbage that the less intelligent are stuck in. My neighbors(who are black)are just good people, good Americans.I attended the funeral of their son last year where I was one of five white people in the church, I was welcomed with open arms.That is the way it needs to be to progress beyond the past.Deal with people as who they are not their religious affiliation, the color of their skin, or how much money they have made,that would go a long way towards bringing us all together with common goals for the betterment of our country.
The self proclaimed black leaders don't want that, they agree more with the klan, keep us seperate and continue the constant reminders of the distant past that none of us were involved in. Ignore the huge strides that have been taken by all involved in bringing equality to this nation and just dwell in the past as if it was yesterday .
:afro:

sitarro said:
I listened to a radio station in Houston this morning and heard some black poets that were spewing nothing but hate for "whitey". On Sunday nights this same station has a pair of dimwits that basically do the same thing. Their whole show tends to be about the need for reparations and whitey this and that.
I have noticed that successful black people generally don't wallow in a pit of self pity, they have moved beyond the racist garbage that the less intelligent are stuck in. My neighbors(who are black)are just good people, good Americans.I attended the funeral of their son last year where I was one of five white people in the church, I was welcomed with open arms.That is the way it needs to be to progress beyond the past.Deal with people as who they are not their religious affiliation, the color of their skin, or how much money they have made,that would go a long way towards bringing us all together with common goals for the betterment of our country.
The self proclaimed black leaders don't want that, they agree more with the klan, keep us seperate and continue the constant reminders of the distant past that none of us were involved in. Ignore the huge strides that have been taken by all involved in bringing equality to this nation and just dwell in the past as if it was yesterday .
:afro:

I have lived in Memphis for nearly 10 years and have seen this "black-against-white" thing all too often. When I first got here, the city mayor was black, the county mayor was white. The people who lived in the county (east of the city) were called "those eastern-white devils" by the black mayor. Everything is about race here...Simply amazing.

I, too have met successful African-Americans who don't get caught up in all the B.S. I think the ones who are successful have realized that if they sit around bitching and moaning about how unfair things are, they will always be like that. Whatever their motivation was to beat the unfairness, be it spite to the "white system" or just greed or....whatever....they realize now that with hard work and honesty, anybody can make it.

As long as there are people like those on your radio station, along with the Sharptons and Jacksons of the black community, there will be a segment who want to scream how unfair is. Your DJs, Sharpton and Jackson and the like are depending upon these people for income. They have to keep on pointing out how terrible and unfair things are.

If they don't, and their "listeners" finally figure out that hard work is the answer, their source of income will be gone.

nucular said:

I can't believe I finally agree with something nucular said!

I'm not reading all of this but I can tell you why blacks lose respect. Look at any major metropolitan city that has a large number of blacks and compare the crime rates to a city that doesn't. It's just a fact. Any large city in the United States that has a very high percentage of blacks is a fucking cess pool. Don't believe me? Look up some crime statistics on New Orleans, Atlanta, Detroit, and compare those to San Diego or another city with a low percentage of blacks. It's sad but true.

Powerman said:
I'm not reading all of this but I can tell you why blacks lose respect. Look at any major metropolitan city that has a large number of blacks and compare the crime rates to a city that doesn't. It's just a fact. Any large city in the United States that has a very high percentage of blacks is a fucking cess pool. Don't believe me? Look up some crime statistics on New Orleans, Atlanta, Detroit, and compare those to San Diego or another city with a low percentage of blacks. It's sad but true.

How smart are a group of people who whine about the fact that they were enslaved and then adopt the religions of their oppressors? Most blacks are Christian and Muslim. If that ain't idiotic, I don't know what is.

It is pure lunacy. Unfortunately for blacks, slavery is the best thing that ever happened to them. Too bad they don't bother to take advantage of it and choose to whine instead. This has little to do with their leaders. That is yet another excuse that whites give blacks to justify their inappropriate behaviors.

Just curious, where is everyone from around here?

I live in Baton Rouge LA and we have plenty of blacks here but not on my side of town. You wouldn't catch any smart person dead going into the "black" area of this town. The reason I ask is that most people who are PC about blacks don't live around any of them.

nucular said:
How smart are a group of people who whine about the fact that they were enslaved and then adopt the religions of their oppressors? Most blacks are Christian and Muslim. If that ain't idiotic, I don't know what is.

The abolition movement started with christians. Just so you know.

rtwngAvngr said:
The abolition movement started with christians. Just so you know.

One hand giveth, the other taketh away. Blacks were enslaved by themselves first, then Christians and Muslims. If I were descended from slaves I'd really think twice about taking on the slave traders and owners religion.

True what you say about the abolition movement, a noble effort by the Christians.

nucular said:
One hand giveth, the other taketh away. Blacks were enslaved by themselves first, then Christians and Muslims. If I were descended from slaves I'd really think twice about taking on the slave traders and owners religion.

True what you say about the abolition movement, a noble effort by the Christians.

Well, when your original culture, language, and writing are banned, something's got to fill the void.

I think there was heavy identification with the old testament stories of the jews getting out of slavery in egypt.

How do you feel about Kwanzaaism?

rtwngAvngr said:
Well, when your original culture, language, and writing are banned, something's got to fill the void.

I think there was heavy identification with the old testament stories of the jews getting out of slavery in egypt.

How do you feel about Kwanzaaism?

I was being panhandled in the subway by a black. I said no. He replied, "Happy Kwaanza!". I said, "Kwaanza doesn't exist, some idiots made it up." He said, "Just like Christmas." I laughed.

I think it's a matter of self respect to defy your oppressors. I haven't heard of many Jews who became Nazis. If these Muslim fools ever captured me you better believe I would not become a Muslim. So I just don't get it on basis of self respect.

nucular said:
I was being panhandled in the subway by a black. I said no. He replied, "Happy Kwaanza!". I said, "Kwaanza doesn't exist, some idiots made it up." He said, "Just like Christmas." I laughed.

I think it's a matter of self respect to defy your oppressors. I haven't heard of many Jews who became Nazis. If these Muslim fools ever captured me you better believe I would not become a Muslim. So I just don't get it on basis of self respect.

thats easy then. They capture you. You dont convert, they kill you. Simple as that. Thats their religion at least according to the Koran.

Forum List

Back