Why Blacks lose respect...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Aug 8, 2005.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    If they truly follow leaders like these, that is why i have a lack of respect for Blacks. Some can read between the lines and realize the bullshit thats being fed to them. They are singled out and ostricized though. Good for them, bad for the black community. Ignorance is a drug amongst liberals these days and they have plenty to deal around.

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/1344556.html

Slop it up drones. Eat your grool so you can be nice and obidient.

2. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Pity. He's actually a fair judge.. At least as far as TV land goes...

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    TV land is the only place were liberalism works so i wouldnt be too surprised about that.

Honestly, I think blacks need to stop voting as a block. Because if they keep voting as a block for only one party they will never have any success. Block voting only works if you play the two parties against each other. Because then they need your vote. But the so called leadership for the black block has been so stupid with the power they've been given.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Blacks have been taught for years to stay by themselves and I actually think they prefer it. Problem comes when these black leaders convince them that they have no power unless they all vote alike. Traitors to the race--black tyrants with a mess-o letters behind their names.

5. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    In the past they voted as a block because only one party cared about them. Now neither one does, so maybe they should start voting randomly. As far as the black leadership goes, what black leadership? I haven't seen any lately, except Bill Cosby has been saying some intelligent things. He's not actually doing much about his ideas however.

While on the subject of blacks, what the hell happened to their taste in music. We went from blues, jazz and soul to...........RAP? If that isn't proof that they've lost their direction I don't know what is.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Pretty good rants, even if not completely accurate. Why should blacks die in the sands of the middle east for wars that don't concern them?

Shit, come to think of it, why should white gentiles?

7. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    don't sign up and i can guarantee you won't die

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    You are right about one thing. Only one party ever cared about them. The Republican party. The Republicans freed them. The Republicans were the key to passing the civil rights acts. The Republicans are the ones putting qualified blacks in positions they have earned. Yet for some reason they vote Democrat, they vote for the party that sold them out and destroyed their families with the handouts.

9. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    I listened to a radio station in Houston this morning and heard some black poets that were spewing nothing but hate for "whitey". On Sunday nights this same station has a pair of dimwits that basically do the same thing. Their whole show tends to be about the need for reparations and whitey this and that.
    I have noticed that successful black people generally don't wallow in a pit of self pity, they have moved beyond the racist garbage that the less intelligent are stuck in. My neighbors(who are black)are just good people, good Americans.I attended the funeral of their son last year where I was one of five white people in the church, I was welcomed with open arms.That is the way it needs to be to progress beyond the past.Deal with people as who they are not their religious affiliation, the color of their skin, or how much money they have made,that would go a long way towards bringing us all together with common goals for the betterment of our country.
    The self proclaimed black leaders don't want that, they agree more with the klan, keep us seperate and continue the constant reminders of the distant past that none of us were involved in. Ignore the huge strides that have been taken by all involved in bringing equality to this nation and just dwell in the past as if it was yesterday .
    :afro:

10. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366

I have lived in Memphis for nearly 10 years and have seen this "black-against-white" thing all too often. When I first got here, the city mayor was black, the county mayor was white. The people who lived in the county (east of the city) were called "those eastern-white devils" by the black mayor. Everything is about race here...Simply amazing.

I, too have met successful African-Americans who don't get caught up in all the B.S. I think the ones who are successful have realized that if they sit around bitching and moaning about how unfair things are, they will always be like that. Whatever their motivation was to beat the unfairness, be it spite to the "white system" or just greed or....whatever....they realize now that with hard work and honesty, anybody can make it.

As long as there are people like those on your radio station, along with the Sharptons and Jacksons of the black community, there will be a segment who want to scream how unfair is. Your DJs, Sharpton and Jackson and the like are depending upon these people for income. They have to keep on pointing out how terrible and unfair things are.

If they don't, and their "listeners" finally figure out that hard work is the answer, their source of income will be gone.