Why aren't women ruling the world?

That reminds me of my dad telling me how I got screwed being born a female. All I can say was how do you figure? I would not change it even if I could.

Well... during sex... isn't the man the screwer and the woman the screwie? :D

My ex suffered horribly from it. I'd come home from the base, step in the door and say, "hi honey," and she'd start mumbling and crying. I'd just turn right around and leave, go to the bar. I knew better than to stick around. I can imagine what she'd do if she had her finger on a button to launch nukes...
surprised-021.gif

Meds for that shit. You should be more concerned about we who know what the fuck we're doing.... :lol:
She took meds for that SHIT... and they didn't help.

I'll just add that she was the exception out of all the women that have been in my life. I've never been with another one that suffered that bad. Hell most women I've been with I wouldn't have even known they were on the rag unless they told me.

First, there's two different kinds of ailments and maybe hers wasn't PMS but PMDD. Fairly recently that the geniuses discovered there's a difference and a a different treatment. Nuff said on that.

Second, the point was, there are plenty of women that should scare you more because they're just plain bitches -- knowingly and deliberately. Ya get my drift?

Meds for that shit. You should be more concerned about we who know what the fuck we're doing.... :lol:
She took meds for that SHIT... and they didn't help.

I'll just add that she was the exception out of all the women that have been in my life. I've never been with another one that suffered that bad. Hell most women I've been with I wouldn't have even known they were on the rag unless they told me.

First, there's two different kinds of ailments and maybe hers wasn't PMS but PMDD. Fairly recently that the geniuses discovered there's a difference and a a different treatment. Nuff said on that.

Second, the point was, there are plenty of women that should scare you more because they're just plain bitches -- knowingly and deliberately. Ya get my drift?

Yeah I divorced her in 1986, so it's been a quite awhile ago. And no, she was a really great woman. At times I wish I was still married to her. I felt sorry for her when she was menstruating. She even knew she wasn't right but couldn't do anything about it. We just dealt with it until it passed.

Forum List

Back