Why aren't the dems spouting their Bin laden is dead and GM is alive incantation

LOL you right wingers are pathetic. Now you're bitching that we shouldn't have taken out bin laden? What the hell is wrong with you??

The "spiking the football" is just the right wingers cry-babying that Obama took him out when W couldn't.

Obama should take that "mission accomplished" sign and put it on the entrance of the white house.

No, killing Osama was the right thing, but
I thought liberals were for non violence and "diplomatic" solutions, killing people is right wing barbarism, is it not?
It's amazing how hypocritical you and your OBamabots are. These are the same people that want terrorists to be tried with USA citizen rights.....you guys are pathetic

Bragging about killing someone isn't cool, someone needs to tell Obama and Biden. That is all.

Osama Bin Laden masterminded the murder of 3000 of my fellow Americans on 9Sept01. His death at the hands of our military represented a very grim satisfaction after so many years. A satisfaction denied to us by the incompetance of the previous administration.

Well said, it was a horrible act. As much as I hate killing, I feel now that this evil man is gone many people are able to heal and learn to live without the love ones that they lost.

Wow, that's kind of my point on the death penalty as well.....it wasnt a horrible act, it was justice......Osama deserved to die and I for one am glad he's dead....and so are democrats apparently......they celebrate the death of people......who knew????

Osama Bin Laden masterminded the murder of 3000 of my fellow Americans on 9Sept01. His death at the hands of our military represented a very grim satisfaction after so many years. A satisfaction denied to us by the incompetance of the previous administration.

Well said, it was a horrible act. As much as I hate killing, I feel now that this evil man is gone many people are able to heal and learn to live without the love ones that they lost.

And yet it was Republicans at the Las Vegas presidential Debates screaming out "Let him die" and they were referring to a young American who was ill and had committed no crime.

I'm glad Bin Laden is dead but I'm sad Republicans screamed out "let him die".

What the hell are you talking about, who said let him die about whom?

LOL you right wingers are pathetic. Now you're bitching that we shouldn't have taken out bin laden? What the hell is wrong with you??

The "spiking the football" is just the right wingers cry-babying that Obama took him out when W couldn't.

Obama should take that "mission accomplished" sign and put it on the entrance of the white house.

then start spouting it like ya did at the convention. Or have you lost the courage of your convictions

that's all ya heard from the dems, seemed like a election winner. Why have you stopped??????

297882_416202531772958_1426383590_n.jpg

When did they? I'm sure we will hear much more of this admin's huge successes during the debates :up:

Huge successes??

WOW you must be living in a different America.

I'd call UBL's death just about Barry's only real success. Thank God Bush had everything in place for him and we had SEAL Team 6 to pull it off.

I do give him credit for having the balls to approve the action.

Thats one for Barry

Bin Laden is dead, Al Qaeda is alive....................And GM owes the US taxpayer tens of millions........

Its all good LOL

His signature legislation, ObamaTax isn't often on his re-election agenda, celebrating the death of bin Laden has enraged Muslims, his only real foreign policy success, so what about his record is good? What the heck is he running on anyway, that people like him?? :cuckoo:

Exactly , if the right would have killed him it would be mandatory to say it before

every speech .

Hillary should hold a press conference in the middle east bragging about "UBL is dead" then see what happens.

Uh....if her boss is using it as an election slogan, then she should go report it to the Arab world.

Oh, it would set them off, eh? But, I thought they were only mad over some movie.:eusa_whistle:

You see telling a lie to look good eventually bites you in the ass. Lying about the movie being the sole reason for muslims going nuts in some weird logic to look good doesn't work when you are also pissing them off with the UBL is dead slogans all over TV in this country.

Hillary should hold a press conference in the middle east bragging about "UBL is dead" then see what happens.

What would the purpose of that be?

that's all ya heard from the dems, seemed like a election winner. Why have you stopped??????

because there is soooo much to hit Mitty on.

Hes been very kind to us in this way.

You will hear this again towards the end of the campaign.

You wont like those facts anymore than you do now

Forum List

Back