WTF .. USA Pays 70K to apologize to Pakistan

For the film that at first they said that caused the killings in Libya but turns out it did not .. These people are not leaders.. We are the laughing stock of the world since Obama has been in office US spends $70k to air Obama, Clinton denunciation of anti-Islam film in Pakistan

Just heard an interview with Zuhdi Jasser on Lars Larson while I was running an errand. He says that apologies are a mistake as it confirms their belief that the U.S. is a "paper tiger". But the most interesting point he made in the segment was that these people have not experienced an "enlightenment period" in which religion is separated from government, and how essential this is to achieving Liberty.

These people are playing at Democracy, but they don't truly understand it. The guy is himself a devout Muslim, but his family has been living in the U.S. since the 1960's. And like the vast majority of Christians, he understands that our freedom to practice the religion of our choice depends upon the 1st Amendment which bars the state from establishing one. And while dumbasses in the ACLU and various atheist groups run us nuts insisting that Christmas trees are "establishing", we know they're full of shit but still understand the absolute necessity of the Constitutional restrictions placed on government in the matter of religion.

But they don't. They don't get it. When we go around validating the rage of Islamic fascists, we're not enlightening. We're not teaching. We're not living our principles and illustrating how they work.

Now, the Pakistani government has released the hounds by declaring a protest holiday, and the only response to that the Obama administration can come up with is to run a crappy commercial, apologizing once again for Free Speech. A stronger leader would've headed the whole "protest day" off at the pass through diplomatic channels. But.. we're talking Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and they haven't got a clue what to do. Instead, they're operating from panic.

For the film that at first they said that caused the killings in Libya but turns out it did not .. These people are not leaders.. We are the laughing stock of the world since Obama has been in office US spends $70k to air Obama, Clinton denunciation of anti-Islam film in Pakistan

It's not even an apology, There trying to explain to that the US government had nothing to do with making the Film. Which is pretty funny, and Scary that our President and his Admin actually thinks the people Rioting, and the Terrorist that killed our Ambassador actually make that distinction, or Care.

For Gods sake the stupid Video is just an Excuse. If Obama really believes this is all because of that Video, and has nothing to do with our Policies, or his Bragging about Killing Osama he is more out of his Depth than I thought. If he actually thinks telling these assholes our Government didn't make the Movie will change a think he is even worse.

Either way, It's just more evidence he is a Foreign Policy Failure.

if it saves one life are you still in an uproar over it bither?

saves one life??? Or encourages more shit to kill more people....that's how blackmale works, or extorition if you prefer.

You really cant be serious on that? People die in that part of the world, it's dangerous, but being weak is worse than kicking ass.

It's not even an apology, There trying to explain to that the US government had nothing to do with making the Film. Which is pretty funny, and Scary that our President and his Admin actually thinks the people Rioting, and the Terrorist that killed our Ambassador actually make that distinction, or Care.

For Gods sake the stupid Video is just an Excuse. If Obama really believes this is all because of that Video, and has nothing to do with our Policies, or his Bragging about Killing Osama he is more out of his Depth than I thought. If he actually thinks telling these assholes our Government didn't make the Movie will change a think he is even worse.

Either way, It's just more evidence he is a Foreign Policy Failure.

you do realize the protests where in more than one country right?

I bet you tards don't believe in preventive care either.

saves one life??? Or encourages more shit to kill more people....that's how blackmale works, or extorition if you prefer.

You really cant be serious on that? People die in that part of the world, it's dangerous, but being weak is worse than kicking ass.

what exactly are they extorting here by us making a video? humus?
These people have limited means to see info. There governments tend to nanny them into seeing what they want to see. If this reaches some of those people and sways them, then great.

I mean don't get me wrong here, I understand why you people are whining. Its Obama and regardless of what he does ( outside of nuking the joint) you are going to whine about it as if you are an expert in dealing with such matters.

Well, that's the thing. You're confirming for these people that they're RIGHT to be offended. You're validating their outrage. At that point, you're ADDING to the conflagration rather than calming it.

It's hilarious how they're bashing this video.. Yet "Osama Bin Laden is dead!!" must've been shouted out a hundred times at the DNC convention.. Don't they know that Bin Laden is/was the Islamic terrorists highest prophet? That's why they were chanting "we are all Osama, Obama" at the embassies..

But let's all hop on some unknown guy, ticked off at the Muslim brotherhood for their treatment of Egyptian Christians.. and decided to make a stupid video in July that no one even watched. Let's just grab on to that and blame that..

OH.. AND DID YOU KNOW? OBAMA ORDERED THE RAID TO KILL OSAMA?!? Osama IS DEAD AND GM IS ALIVE!!!

[/snark]

These people have limited means to see info. There governments tend to nanny them into seeing what they want to see. If this reaches some of those people and sways them, then great.

I mean don't get me wrong here, I understand why you people are whining. Its Obama and regardless of what he does ( outside of nuking the joint) you are going to whine about it as if you are an expert in dealing with such matters.

Well, Obama is of course a fuck-up. That's just the nature of Obama. But noticing it doesn't invalidate Jasser's point. The guy has studied the problem, written books on it, started a foundation about it... I think he knows what he's talking about. He's a devout Muslim himself, but also an American.

Why don't we just fly planes over these areas and dump loads of friendship bracelets...we could ask China to make them for us.:D

Well, Obama is of course a fuck-up. That's just the nature of Obama. But noticing it doesn't invalidate Jasser's point. The guy has studied the problem, written books on it, started a foundation about it... I think he knows what he's talking about. He's a devout Muslim himself, but also an American.

i've heard a few different opinions of these people. Just because this man states his doesn't make it right.

I mean some think the earth is 6000 years old.....

Wrong plasma, it's not just Obama, for example IRan Contra was wrong....I'll admit, see I'm a right winger that looks at different sources and makes my own decisions.
The fact is you need to stop supporting this crap, it is extortion, we pay or they cause trouble (in this case maybe the gubmint in Pakistan wouldnt get in the way of protestors in our embassy without some cash, get it?)

And stop with the video, the video means shit, it's already been disproven and that whole line is crumbling like Obama's foreign policy....oh and his economey as well........and you think this guy is a good president? seriously?

only in the minds of rightwingnut loons.

7G? not a lot... now 70 million to investigate a blue dress... now THAT made us a laughing stock

but then again, you wouldn't understand diplomacy anyway...

now rabid lunacy, that you're pretty good at.

Wrong plasma, it's not just Obama, for example IRan Contra was wrong....I'll admit, see I'm a right winger that looks at different sources and makes my own decisions.
The fact is you need to stop supporting this crap, it is extortion, we pay or they cause trouble (in this case maybe the gubmint in Pakistan wouldnt get in the way of protestors in our embassy without some cash, get it?)

And stop with the video, the video means shit, it's already been disproven and that whole line is crumbling like Obama's foreign policy....oh and his economey as well........and you think this guy is a good president? seriously?

ah you are talking about two different things here and never bothered to state so.

We are in shark infested water with a bleeding wound. This is not a good thing.

Here's the thing.

We are the biggest shark. And the wound was of our own making.

Who cares if we're the biggest shark, and what wound did we make?
Why are liberals obsessed with people's income and socalled power by countries, it still doesnt mean people should fuck us over. If you want the power than quit being a bullshit two bit dictator and copy the constitution and build your own nation, until then quit bitching.

And what the remedy for Iran contra? What's the remedy for Operation Ajax?

Pakistan, like Egypt had, currently has a defacto military dictatorship that is supported by the United States. They are under the impression that the media here is state supported and filtered..and that any disparaging remarks about the Holocaust are forbidden, but it's okay to denigrate muslims.

I dunno. Fighting this impression for 70K is pretty cheap.

i've heard a few different opinions of these people. Just because this man states his doesn't make it right.

I mean some think the earth is 6000 years old.....

He's got a book out, A Battle for the Soul of Islam: An American Muslim Patriot's Battle to Save His Faith. Read it and see what you think then. Sounds to me like the guy is trying to educate both sides of the ideological conflict. Haven't read it myself yet... will have to check it out of the library when I get some time, but if he's correct, and I think he is, the thing to do is to project strength of principles.

Forum List

Back