Why aren’t all world leaders recruiting/allowing millions of desperate unvetted thirdworlders into their nations? Dems say they improve America?

We hear it daily…right?
‘Thirdworld immigrants improve and enhance America.’
If true, why wouldn’t other world leaders be flying jumbo-jets to Mexico, Central and South America to recruit people that would enhance their nation?

HP37I4IPYJFTPOSPDDB4SP3YMM.png

We could ask trump what happened in 2019. Why did trump allow so many illegal migrants into America?

HP37I4IPYJFTPOSPDDB4SP3YMM.png

We could ask trump what happened in 2019. Why did trump allow so many illegal migrants into America?
Start that thread….I’m asking why aren’t all world leaders rounding up thirdworlders to enhance and improve their nations?
There’s millions upon millions looking to flee the nations they built…right?

Why do we nee passports to go overseas if the U.S. is inviting millions of undocumented criminals into the U.S?

Because illegals are SPECIAL! They have more rights than we do, although we pay the freight.

If an American citizen votes for any Democrat in 2022, then they deserve what they get, and when their children become of age, they will curse them.

I always thought the American dream was to improve our lot in life, then pass what remained on to our children.

Guess not!

Support the ILLEGALS! And use your wealth to do it; that is the new mantra, and forget your children while you are at it.

We hear it daily…right?
If true, why wouldn’t other world leaders be flying jumbo-jets to Mexico, Central and South America to recruit people that would enhance their nation?
Just more clueless bullsh!t spewed by a trump Nazi.

Since there are too few motivated American students willing to drag an education from an education system left in ruins by decades of conservative Christian ignorance, young, foreign people of color are being recruited by Big Business and the billionaires for their superior intelligence, knowledge, and eagerness to achieve.

Tuition is then provided for these recruits to give them the opportunities unavailable in their home countries, but open to them in the highly paid positions there are too few qualified American graduates to fill.

White Europeans are content in their prosperous home countries. However, those recruited from African, Middle Eastern, and Asian nations are the future doctors, scientists, and other professionals necessary to corporate profits in the U.S.

Due to the serious decay of this country's public education system, too few natural born Americans meet the rigid qualifications to fill the nation's needs. So, the wealthy and corporate heads go outside the borders to find the numbers of skilled and educated individuals the U.S. can no longer produce.

The racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, disdain for education, and other hatreds in the white, working class, Christian conservatives, have made this segment of society excellent tools to be exploited to create this aspect of free market capitalism. It is the form of capitalism staunchly defended by the trump Nazis.

Sadly, it's put the U.S. far behind other nations that provide better educations to all their citizens.

All the character flaws that make trump Nazis the bitter, hate filled people they are, those very flaws can also be blamed for the influx of foreign people-of-color they despise. It's a very funny catch 22.

As for the Hispanics from south-of-the-border, blame the employers. It is the businessmen wanting cheap laborers that keep them gathering at the border, and the Coyotes that haul them northward at fault. Like illegal drugs and prostitution, if not for a demand it wouldn't be an issue.

Since there are too few motivated American students willing to drag an education from an education system left in ruins by decades of conservative Christian ignorance, young, foreign people of color are being recruited by Big Business and the billionaires for their superior intelligence, knowledge, and eagerness to achieve.
Hmmm….so Democrats beg tens of millions of desperate, illiterate, bottom feeding thirdworlders to invade our nation and destroy our public education system and then they blame it on “conservative Christian ignorance”?
Are you paying attention people?
Tuition is then provided for these recruits to give them the opportunities unavailable in their home countries, but open to them in the highly paid positions there are too few qualified American graduates to fill.
Here we have Democrats bragging about free tuition being provided to foreigners while real American families are often forced to leverage themselves into financial ruin to send their children to college.
Due to the serious decay of this country's public education system, too few natural born Americans meet the rigid qualifications to fill the nation's needs. So, the wealthy and corporate heads go outside the borders to find the numbers of skilled and educated individuals the U.S. can no longer produce.
Hmmm….so Democrats beg tens of millions of desperate, illiterate, bottom feeding thirdworlders to invade our nation and destroy our public education system and then they complain that we aren’t staffed well enough to provide FREE service to the subhumans they planted and the influx in population.
Are you paying attention people?
Sadly, it's put the U.S. far behind other nations that provide better educations to all their citizens.
What do you think would happen to any nation that Democrats plant 20-40 million bottom feeding subhuman thirdworlders in?
As for the Hispanics from south-of-the-border, blame the employers. It is the businessmen wanting cheap laborers that keep them gathering at the border, and the Coyotes that haul them northward at fault. Like illegal drugs and prostitution, if not for a demand it wouldn't be an issue.
But it isn’t the job of “employers” to write and enforce Americas border policy or provide national security.
Why not FORCE the Feds to do what they’re sworn to do:…why not stop the “sanctuary” bullshit and remove ALL state and Fed offered incentives?

Last edited:

Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants Would Boost US

https://www.americanprogress.org › article › citizenship..
Jun 14, 2021 — Putting undocumented immigrants on a pathway to citizenship would increase U.S. GDP by up to $1.7 trillion over the next decade, raise wages for ...
Missing: florida ‎| Must include: florida
Why isn’t Canada Dragonlady and other nations sending big jet airplanes down to Mexico to recruit people that will “BOOST”, improve and enhance their economy / nation?

We hear it daily…right?

I say too much diversity is bad. If you have too much then you have too many people vastly different from eachother that all want America to conform to them, they don't want to conform to America.

People by nature are just like their animal ancestors. They tend to stay in groups of their own kind and most aren't trustful of other animals.

I personally think it's a reason Switzerland is such a nice country. They have gun ownership that rivals America's but always have almost the lowest violent crime in Europe, they have a great education and health care system, they have high employment and high citizen satisfaction rates. But it's also hard as hell to become a citizen, you have to pay a lot, fluently speak their language and understand their society so they end up with a society that is similar to eachother and feel more comfortable with eachother.

I don't want to live around a lot of people who aren't similar to me. Sure it was mostly white but I grew up around country people. Few assholes aside most everyone were considerate of eachother, helped eachother, were friendly, mild mannered and we all had a same mindset. White or black I don't like most urban people because they aren't considerate, loud, obnoxious, dumb, don't believe in quality of work and so on. They irritate me because they are different than my own personality and sense of community I am used to.

I say too much diversity is bad. If you have too much then you have too many people vastly different from eachother that all want America to conform to them, they don't want to conform to America.

People by nature are just like their animal ancestors. They tend to stay in groups of their own kind and most aren't trustful of other animals.

I personally think it's a reason Switzerland is such a nice country. They have gun ownership that rivals America's but always have almost the lowest violent crime in Europe, they have a great education and health care system, they have high employment and high citizen satisfaction rates. But it's also hard as hell to become a citizen, you have to pay a lot, fluently speak their language and understand their society so they end up with a society that is similar to eachother and feel more comfortable with eachother.

I don't want to live around a lot of people who aren't similar to me. Sure it was mostly white but I grew up around country people. Few assholes aside most everyone were considerate of eachother, helped eachother, were friendly, mild mannered and we all had a same mindset. White or black I don't like most urban people because they aren't considerate, loud, obnoxious, dumb, don't believe in quality of work and so on. They irritate me because they are different than my own personality and sense of community I am used to.
Diversity began in 1492, Too late now because diversity is the definition of America. I do not want everyone to be like me but let me be me and you be you. WTF?

Diversity began in 1492, Too late now because diversity is the definition of America. I do not want everyone to be like me but let me be me and you be you. WTF? Matter of fact I do not like people who are like me. There is 15 nationaliaties in my immediate familiy, childen, grandchildren and great grand children and extended family I stop counting and we get along fine.I am the only native left in my family and that is fine with me. and my family is one unit undevisiable. F**K wth one you F**K with all of us.

Diversity began in 1492, Too late now because diversity is the definition of America. I do not want everyone to be like me but let me be me and you be you. WTF?
We were founded in 1776 not 1492….Our great framers never intended for the U.S. to be “diverse” evidenced by the Naturalization Act Of 1790…I wonder why they wanted a mostly white nation?
A5D8D4D2-972E-4BAC-919A-D233FD7C08C9.png

There is 15 nationaliaties in my immediate familiy, childen, grandchildren and great grand children and extended family I stop counting and we get along fine.I am the only native left in my family and that is fine with me.
Damn that sucks...no self control to be found huh? No need to protect or cherish a bloodline huh?
Shit, I won't cross breed my Labradors or French Bulldogs...I certainly wouldn't dare cross breed my children.

We hear it daily…right?
Because they require sponsors and fine employers.

We hear it daily…right?

You would think there would be stiff competition for illegals right. Or Dems are lying lowlife scumbags I think it's the latter.

Forum List

Back