Why Aren’t More Young People Outraged with Our Government!?

You lose the bet. Thanks for playing.

I've never seen you leave more than a sentence reply to pretty much any thread. Usually, privately schooled people are much more verbose. Let me guess, you're self taught.

You ought to get around this board more. You lose again. Quit while you are only 0-2.

I don't think I could stomach being around this board more. Why don't you link me to one of your masterpieces. I'd like to see what I'm missing.

I actually had an encouraging conversation with a young 20 something on FB today. He's served in the military and has a awesome job now. Anyway, he's very much in tune with what's going on and thinks Obama is the debil.

My own 26yo son is completely Libertarian, he has no use for our lifetime members of congress. He just shrugs at Obama, I think he annoys him.

Many of his friends are much on the same band wagon he is. They KNOW Obamacare sucks and can't believe they are being forced to buy an inferior product.

So once you get past the kids of the druggies, dopers and pot smokers that are running this country into the ground, I see a glimmer of hope. Their own grandchildren tend to roll their eyes at them.

They're outraged about conservative policies. The GOP's reputation is like stinky mud among those under 30. The conservative movement has little future with them, and therefore little future in America. It's the fault of conservatives too.

They're outraged about conservative policies. The GOP's reputation is like stinky mud among those under 30. The conservative movement has little future with them, and therefore little future in America. It's the fault of conservatives too.

That's absolute BS. :bsflag:

Most of them have more sense in their little toe than those drunk, pot smoking dingbats that think they are somehow running this country. All they're doing is running this country into the ground.

October 09, 2013

With every “free trade” agreement that our President signs, more and more of our future prosperity is signed away. With every lie the mainstream media feeds the American public, the more we become brainwashed and uninformed to the true horrors taking place in our corrupt government.

If we allow this to continue, there won’t be much of an America left for us to defend. Young people in particular should be up in arms about what’s going on, because they’re the generation that’s going to suffer the most.

Let’s take a look at just what is wrong with our current situation…

The President and his close inner-circle of buddies are obsessed with disregarding our Constitution and signing away our sovereignty and freedoms in the name of damaging “free trade,” like the secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Transatlantic “Free Trade” Agreement (TAFTA) that President Obama is working tirelessly to ram through Congress with fast-track negotiating authority.

Through the use of their economy-killing trade agenda – handed down to them from presidents over the past 3 decades, the Obama administration is opening up America’s doors to corporate control, a new American way of life where corporations will become the new government and freedoms that average Americans take for granted for today will become obsolete.

read more Why Aren?t More Young People Outraged with Our Government!? | Economy In Crisis

This is why
Victorias-secret-panties_06.jpg
I wanted to make enough money to get by and get laid.

Politics was boring, still is, but I know that I'm being lied to.

Why Aren’t More Young People Outraged with Our Government!?

Because youth, young adults, and adults under forty generally think the TPM and the GOP it controls at the moment are full of shit.

Forum List

Back