Why Are Women More Liberal Than Men?

they are not.

it depends on the age and marital status.

and race. black women are, most probably, not "more liberal" they simply vote Democrat as they are still on the plantation.

My advice, stay on Free Republic or the Hannity boards.

Or, you can make me a sandwich.

they are not.

it depends on the age and marital status.

and race. black women are, most probably, not "more liberal" they simply vote Democrat as they are still on the plantation.

My advice, stay on Free Republic or the Hannity boards.

Or, you can make me a sandwich.

go piss on yourself, idiot

For the reasons I stated. Read my response next time. Also, if you want to carry on the conversation on race, political ideology, and IQ, take it to another thread and I would be interested in discussing it.

To say that most blacks or Hispanics identify as liberal or conservative is a faulty assumption given the study results I provided.

Your studies mention nothing of the races of the participants, that is the problem.

Your study talks nothing of the political ideologies of the races. It is just a fact Hispanics and Blacks lean left, Whites lean right, look at surveys and election results. And it is a fact Whites on average have higher IQs than Blacks or Hispanics on average. So the fact this wasn't accounted for in the methodology makes your studies on IQ worthless based purely on political ideology.

So are you saying there are not a significant amount of whites that lean left? That is also faulty. Every study takes demographic information. You can't expect it to factor into the results however. That isn't what the study is for. It doesn't need to.

You're also making a faulty assumption by saying all the minorities in the studies are below average in IQ

To say that most blacks or Hispanics identify as liberal or conservative is a faulty assumption given the study results I provided.

Your studies mention nothing of the races of the participants, that is the problem.

Your study talks nothing of the political ideologies of the races. It is just a fact Hispanics and Blacks lean left, Whites lean right, look at surveys and election results. And it is a fact Whites on average have higher IQs than Blacks or Hispanics on average. So the fact this wasn't accounted for in the methodology makes your studies on IQ worthless based purely on political ideology.

So are you saying there are not a significant amount of whites that lean left? That is also faulty. Every study takes demographic information. You can't expect it to factor into the results however. That isn't what the study is for. It doesn't need to.

You're also making a faulty assumption by saying all the minorities in the studies are below average in IQ
Nope. I am saying when accounting for race, it is a fact that hispanics and blacks have lower IQs on average, and lean more left politically than Whites on average. This will weigh on the results.

No I am not.

I would be happy to debate Race and IQ with you. I think it is an important discussion that needs to be had. The fact that non-whites on average lean left and whites on average lean right is just self evident, I won't debate that with you. Make a thread and let's have it out.

Either way, stay on topic with this thread. This is the last time I will address you on the IQ topic in this thread.

Last edited:

Nope. I am saying when accounting for race, it is a fact that hispanics and blacks have lower IQs on average, and lean more left politically than Whites on average. This will weigh on the results.

No I am not.

I would be happy to debate Race and IQ with you. I think it is an important discussion that needs to be had. The fact that non-whites on average lean left and whites on average lean right is just self evident, I won't debate that with you. Make a thread and let's have it out.

Either way, stay on topic with this thread. This is the last time I will address you on the IQ topic in this thread.

But the results speak for themselves. I seriously doubt minorities were not allowed to participate.

January 24, 2014 by CH

It’s hardly a secret that women vote more liberal and Democrat than do men. Even married women, while voting less liberal than their unmarried cohort, retain the sex disparity in vote preference. A study has found that suffrage moved the country inexorably to the left, and it hasn’t stopped moving in the degenerate direction since.

CH proposed a biological mechanism that follows from an understanding of the sexual market to explain the greater liberalism of women. As the resource-exploiting sex, women are neurally charged to extract support and transfer provisions from men to themselves to see them through the tough times of pregnancy and the raising of small children. To aid them in this purpose, women have evolved an innate (if subtly shifting) warmth for men who can provide for them and who show it through romantic displays of fidelity.

But when women become self-supporting, either by their own financial independence or via government largesse (which is in practice the redistribution of beta male resources to women), then the limbic impulses that help them connect with beta providers become short-circuited and redirected to charming cads and government growth. The cad serves the pile driver need while the sugar daddio big government serves the provider need. Under this arrangement, women can indeed “have it all”, (except for long-term commitment from men, which loses its incentive structure in this beta-bypass system).

Therefore, the liberalism of women is as much a consequence of their reliance on government serving as husband substitute as of their inherently greater sensitivity to perceived inequality or rifts in community cohesion. This theory gains traction by the evidence that married women become less liberal, ostensibly because their provider needs are being met by a real husband and the government has assumed the role of a malevolent outsider ransacking their intact family for tax money to be distributed to other women and their children.

All’s fair in souls and shivs, but this may be only part of the story of women’s infantile harm-based liberalism. The political and economic liberalism of women coexists with a greater female tendency to collectivism and religious feeling. Oddly, women appear to be both more liberal and more conservative than men, at least when the metrics used for comparison are sliced thinner. (And the hamster went wheeee….)

Read more here: Why Are Women More Liberal Than Men? | Chateau Heartiste

It's largely a touchy-feeling emotional reactionary thing. Rescuers for the most part. Save the world...yeah right. I want a Margaret Thatcher type.....:clap2:
Margaret Thatcher was by far the most admired British Prime Minister of my time. She would have made an excellent President.

Margaret Thatcher was by far the most admired British Prime Minister of my time. She would have made an excellent President.

Imaginary historical scenes: Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher greets the newly elected President Barak Obama.

There is probably a South Park episode on this....maybe...chuckle

Republican logic: "We should outlaw abortion so poor people have to have more children who will vote Democrat and mooch off the system."

Or those people could just not be pieces of shit and raise their children or not get pregnant or not impregnate.

And why is that so amazing an idea to people these days?

Because they are taught that no matter what they do in life and what consequences may occur, it is always someone else's fault.

The man has always been happy to be the provider for the family --but feminist movement changed that so most women had to vote Liberal because the man they picked was a piece of shit and she need to provide for her children.

Another problem is men have been dying in wars for over 100 years and women stayed home for the most part--so fewer men again tips the scales to liberals.

I for one think at this day and age it should be 1 for 1 in the military even on the battle field--let them prove how tuff they are (oh and we will not have anymore wars away from USA territory) we will not want to put many women in combat so you will see less combat.

True equality Most will not understand this.

Last edited:
Warning -- flawed comparisons to flawed interpretations of flawed theories is flawed.

If you have to claim to be an alpha male, you're not. The conservatives always claim it.

Good luck to the Republicans here with their "WOMEN ARE JUST STUPID EMOTIONAL PARASITES!" line. And to think they actually wonder why women won't vote for them. Don't worry conservatives, maybe you can win elections with only the bitter old white male vote.

Last edited:
If you have to claim to be an alpha male, you're not. The conservatives always claim it.

Good luck to the Republicans here with their "WOMEN ARE JUST STUPID EMOTIONAL PARASITES!" line. And to think they actually wonder why women won't vote for them. Don't worry conservatives, maybe you can win elections with only the bitter old white male vote.

I am not a conservative, there is nothing left in this society to conserve. We need radical revolution.

The person who wrote this article is not a republican, nor did they say women are stupid or parasites. This article has nothing to do with your bullshit partisan politics. Try to think critically and break the two party paradigm please.

If you can't recognize the biological imperatives of the sexes; that women are nurturers, and men are providers, and go from there, than you are a fool.

What is this crap about "beta males"? Do the "nerds" in STEM fields count as "beta males" due to a lack of athleticism/typical "macho" traits. If they count, then I would be confident that beta males are a rather Republican group(while professors are very liberal, engineers/doctors swing the other way).

But with regards to women, it's been the force of nature for thousands of years for men to be the provider and women rely on their husbands. When this is disrupted due to poor welfare policies, for instance, we're going to see an explosion of women voting Democrat.

EDIT: It appears my suspicions about alpha vs. beta males have been confirmed.
Alpha and Beta Male Statistics | Statistic Brain

This isn't surprising, considering that blacks/Hispanics often have many "macho" traits and are uber-liberal. Note though that beta male does not mean feminine at all. Libertarianism is considered the most masculine philosophy while liberalism is the most effeminate in its emotions.

Last edited:
Groups that can attain a community feeling of being oppressed or unjustly treated will often shift liberal or progressive in their political stance because liberal and progressive = change. Changing the status quo to a system more favorable to them is much more desirable then conserving the status quo (being conservative).

Women, along with many minorities will see answers to problems that hit home the most with their lives in liberal and progressive circles since they want to change whatever oppression or unjust treatment they suffer.

White males...being the ones who got to write all the rules and generally have it the best in the country...are much more in favor usually of maintaining the status quo and keeping their advantages. Their political views will be shifted against people attempting to change the current state of affairs so they will work to conserve the status quo (be conservative).

This theorm can be adjusted and still be held true for any group:

Wealthy People = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Poor People = do no like status quo = Trend Liberal

White People = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Minorities = Do not like certain Status quos = Trend Liberal

Women = Do not like certain status quos = Trend Liberal

Men = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Evangelical Christains = Like Status Quo = Trend Conservative

Atheists = Do not like certain status Quos = Trend Liberal

Last edited:
Groups that can attain a community feeling of being oppressed or unjustly treated will often shift liberal or progressive in their political stance because liberal and progressive = change. Changing the status quo to a system more favorable to them is much more desirable then conserving the status quo (being conservative).

Women, along with many minorities will see answers to problems that hit home the most with their lives in liberal and progressive circles since they want to change whatever oppression or unjust treatment they suffer.

White males...being the ones who got to write all the rules and generally have it the best in the country...are much more in favor usually of maintaining the status quo and keeping their advantages. Their political views will be shifted against people attempting to change the current state of affairs so they will work to conserve the status quo (be conservative).

This theorm can be adjusted and still be held true for any group:

Wealthy People = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Poor People = do no like status quo = Trend Liberal

White People = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Minorities = Do not like certain Status quos = Trend Liberal

Women = Do not like certain status quos = Trend Liberal

Men = Like status quo = Trend Conservative

Evangelical Christains = Like Status Quo = Trend Conservative

Atheists = Do not like certain status Quos = Trend Liberal

Fox News.

Proof that Obama is not a dictator because no dictator would allow them to exist.

Obama uses the IRS for that.

No gender has an exclusive on intelligence and empathy.

By the definitions above Jesus was a beta male.

Jackass wasn't made about women!

The premise of the OP is patently absurd and it panders shamelessly to the beleaguered egos of males who feel threatened by strong intelligent women. In some respects it is the blogger equivalent of Jackass. Doing something incredibly stupid in order to show off to your male drinking buddies.

Yes, there are stupid women. There are even women who lack empathy for that matter.

But women are no less logical than men, in fact quite the opposite. Men will make what they believe to be a logical decision without considering all of the ramifications. Women reach different logical decisions because they consider more factors.

The OP is erroneously alleging that testosterone influenced logic is superior to that of estrogen influenced logic. That argument is patently wrong and no, the reverse isn't true either.

Like it or not but We the People are comprised of both genders and so We need to find compromises that work for all of us. This divisive binary "us versus them" mentality is ludicrous. Women and men need each other and those that find solutions together are the ones that are the core of this nation. They form partnership bonds and build futures for their families together. Above all they support each other and compensate for each other's weaknesses.

United We Stand is more than just a motto. It is a way towards the future for We the People.
Jesus was not beta... he was a leader of men, a free thinker, taught folks to teach others to fish, not give them fish, had no qualm with stopping a stoning or turning over money changer tables.

Take it up with publius, he is the one who falsely alleged that liberals like Jesus are beta males.

Forum List

Back