Why are White People not considered terrorist?

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Racist.

So wait, calling certain whites that commit crimes and making a thread about why these particular individuals within this ethnic community are not labeled is considered racist?

No, it isn't racist, because it doesn't fall within the definition of racism. The same standard should be applied when certain members of the black (or any ethnicity) community are labelled as terrorists if their offense fits the defined standard of terrorism.

Nobody, including government leaders, ever refers to all those white Tea Party people as terrorists.:eusa_whistle:

Sticky subject here and the truth does hurt I see and I've read excuses why they shouldn't be called terrorists....based on one part of the definition of a "terrorist" like always ignoring the other definitions:

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.

4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
adjective

5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

first off, that's a lie... mcveigh is considered to have been a domestic terrorist. and last i checked he was white.

the designation comes from attacking innocents for the purpose of achieving a political goal.

you might want to try again.

Because they are white.

Another term you won't hear much is "Christian" terrorist.

Although there a plenty of them.

Its more that there is no cohesive political motive towards the crime. Terrorism is more a political method (violent method) than an actual crime. The actual crimes are murder, derstruction of property, hijacking/kidnapping etc. Terrorism is a motive.

Most mass shooters do not have any overriding political motives, most of them just snap and take it out on society in general.

Despite the varying agendas killing is killing...looks like its the same to me...The question is why aren't whites labeled?

because in this case it wasnt terrorism. McVeigh was terrorism, and he was white.

Because they are white.

Its more that there is no cohesive political motive towards the crime. Terrorism is more a political method (violent method) than an actual crime. The actual crimes are murder, derstruction of property, hijacking/kidnapping etc. Terrorism is a motive.

Most mass shooters do not have any overriding political motives, most of them just snap and take it out on society in general.

Despite the varying agendas killing is killing...looks like its the same to me...The question is why aren't whites labeled?
When white people kill without a political or religious motive, they are still labled. We call them murderers. Either you are a dumbass who cant understand simple definitions, or you are a dumbass that wants to use one word to describe EVERYONE that kills. Either way, you are a dumbass.

Why would anyone want to change a complex language thats taken well over a thousand years to develope, and make it less effective by using one word to describe many different scenarios? Thats retarded. This thread is retarded too, and so is the OP.

Last edited:

When white people kill without a political or religious motive, they are still labled. We call them murderers. Either you are a dumbass who cant understand simple definitions, or you are a dumbass that wants to use one word to describe EVERYONE that kills. Either way, you are a dumbass.

Why would anyone want to change a complex language thats taken well over a thousand years to develope, and make it less effective by using one word to describe many different scenarios? Thats retarded. This thread is retarded too, and so is the OP.

Nah Godboy you're the dumbass. You're a piece of shit white person with an ignorant motive of projecting this ignorant idea of racism. Its obvious whites are not labeled on the same level as minorities because there is a racially biased media of projecting minorities as natural villains. You dumbass

Nah Godboy you're the dumbass. You're a piece of shit white person with an ignorant motive of projecting this ignorant idea of racism. Its obvious whites are not labeled on the same level as minorities because there is a racially biased media of projecting minorities as natural villains. You dumbass

why is it racism? You see the media has been very effective to get you to believe that White People don't commit crimes, don't kill other white people or other races and Blacks are the only one killing folks in America.

Ignore your history altogether that is written that Whites are and have been the original terrorists of others and have killed. So now your brain is functioning in this alternative universe and when confronted with simple truths, you dismiss it and now cry racism. :eusa_boohoo:

You implied white people arent lebled. I proved that was incorrect. Im assuming this is why you are changing the subject? Your response is a clear indication of your defeat.

Also, i find it humorous that you would call me a "piece of shit white boy", while in the same sentence accuse me of being a racist. The truth is i said nothing racist and im not a racist, but you most certainly are. That makes you a racist AND a dumbass. A double threat, if you will.

Because they are white, and people don't like to think that white people could be terrorists.

Because they are white.

why aren't black gang members who have shot and killed people in their communities not considered terrorists ?

Sticky subject here and the truth does hurt I see and I've read excuses why they shouldn't be called terrorists....based on one part of the definition of a "terrorist" like always ignoring the other definitions:

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.

4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
adjective

5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

you left out the salient part of "terrorism" being that they target CIVILIANS for POLITICAL PURPOSE.

is there a point to the red? it doesn't make your assertion any more correct.

it would also probably help if you used ACTUAL definitions, to which you should provide a link, you know, instead of pulling it out of your butt.

Because they are white.

why aren't black gang members who have shot and killed people in their communities not considered terrorists ?

because it isn't political... and they aren't "targeting civilians" for "POLITICAL" effect.

i hope that helps.

idiot.

Because they are white.

because it isn't political... and they aren't "targeting civilians" for "POLITICAL" effect.

i hope that helps.

idiot.
there is politics and there is street politics .:eusa_eh:

i hope that helps.

idiot.
there is politics and there is street politics .:eusa_eh:

no.

:cuckoo:[/QUOTE ]ohhh yes mam ... i am from the streets . i had to leave home when i was 15 yrs old.i have not posted this before but i grew up hard ...and in my youth i learned to survive .street politics is real and brutal .a lot of the killings in the hood is for territorial power and money , one group backs this organization and one backs another,and that is street politics.

Because they are white, and people don't like to think that white people could be terrorists.

personally I originally thought 911 was going to be linked to some german terrorist group because it was so fiendishly clever.

perhaps I have seen 'Die Hard' too many times.

Because they are white.

Maybe some of those who "snap" were driven over the edge by the ubiquitous "black bogeyman".....

-he's going to rob my house
-he's going to move into my neighborhood
-he's going to rape my girlfriend
-he's going to get a job that should have been mine because of affirmative action.

I think that the next high profile mass shooter posts in this forum on a regular basis. :Boom2::Boom2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back