Why are White People not considered terrorist?

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Because they are white.

Another term you won't hear much is "Christian" terrorist.

Although there a plenty of them.

Its more that there is no cohesive political motive towards the crime. Terrorism is more a political method (violent method) than an actual crime. The actual crimes are murder, derstruction of property, hijacking/kidnapping etc. Terrorism is a motive.

Most mass shooters do not have any overriding political motives, most of them just snap and take it out on society in general.

There is an collective cohesiveness on the media's part to frame the story completely different when the shooter is white.

hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

View attachment 23789

Hey TN, I've been meaning to ask - what do you ride?

04 Yamaha YZF6004 (messedup and pisses me off) and 2000 wideglide. Fuckin spotless and will hit a lick(shortstack V & H) that will make panties drop on demand. I take it you have a ultra?

04 Yamaha YZF6004 (messedup and pisses me off) and 2000 wideglide. Fuckin spotless and will hit a lick(shortstack V & H) that will make panties drop on demand. I take it you have a ultra?

Yep - a 2010 with V&H as well. Not as loud as the Roadstar Warrior. I used to drive to the parking garage at the local hospital - start at the top - then begin the slow decline to the exit - cracking the exhaust every 20 feet or so. Set off a record 13 car alarms once!

Yep - a 2010 with V&H as well. Not as loud as the Roadstar Warrior. I used to drive to the parking garage at the local hospital - start at the top - then begin the slow decline to the exit - cracking the exhaust every 20 feet or so. Set off a record 13 car alarms once!

My dad has got a 2012. And LOL! There is a bike rally every year at.. aww shit.. somewhere in East Tn.. Cant remember.. fuck it. Anyways they have a loudest bike competition. Thought about driving over there this year just for that. I know I would smoke em' and maybe even see a tit or 2

Because they are white.

Its more that there is no cohesive political motive towards the crime. Terrorism is more a political method (violent method) than an actual crime. The actual crimes are murder, derstruction of property, hijacking/kidnapping etc. Terrorism is a motive.

Most mass shooters do not have any overriding political motives, most of them just snap and take it out on society in general.

There is an collective cohesiveness on the media's part to frame the story completely different when the shooter is white.

So was the Virgina tech shooter considered a terrorist?

Maybe it is because from the data set, when a white guy shoots up something or blows something up, there is no underlying political mtotive, and hence it is not terrorism. Note that McVeigh was never seen as a nutter, but a domestic terrorist, because of his political motives and political anger.

There is no proof that politics played a major role in the current shootings, that these guys were part of any organization with political terrorist motives.

My dad has got a 2012. And LOL! There is a bike rally every year at.. aww shit.. somewhere in East Tn.. Cant remember.. fuck it. Anyways they have a loudest bike competition. Thought about driving over there this year just for that. I know I would smoke em' and maybe even see a tit or 2

I would idle out of my neighborhood just so I wouldn't piss people off and the damned thing was still loud. And talk about a BLAST of a motorcycle. That thing had some freaking torque and could lay rubber -- lots of it! I had a 210 on the rear end of that thing.

I would idle out of my neighborhood just so I wouldn't piss people off and the damned thing was still loud. And talk about a BLAST of a motorcycle. That thing had some freaking torque and could lay rubber -- lots of it! I had a 210 on the rear end of that thing.

Thats a big tire, bro! I plan on moving to a 190 when I need to get new tires in around 3000 miles or so

Thats a big tire, bro! I plan on moving to a 190 when I need to get new tires in around 3000 miles or so

Not that I mind a thread like this getting derailed, it has to be said....

76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

I think that's what it originally came with a 190. I wanted to step up to a 200, but went with a Michelin 210. Always got the most miles out of the Michelin Pilots. Damn great tire. I don't even know what I have on the back of the Ultra. The tire has all these bags, fender and chrome guards hanging all over it... LOL

I think that's what it originally came with a 190. I wanted to step up to a 200, but went with a Michelin 210. Always got the most miles out of the Michelin Pilots. Damn great tire. I don't even know what I have on the back of the Ultra. The tire has all these bags, fender and chrome guards hanging all over it... LOL

I have Pilots on my Yammy. My WG still has the original dunlaps on it(just the rear). Shitty ass tire. If you are wondering, the WG only has like 10000 miles on it. I had them on my Yammy when I first got it and it took them like 7 miles to warm up! Yes, it has a lot of shit on it. Too much for me. But if I ever need more room, I will just throw it in my dads bike lol

If you ask an 'average' person who has some cognitive recognition of the world around him/her (we can exclude the couch potatoes watching reality tv or your average coed) the definition of terrorist you may get the response that it is a person or persons who wish to strike fear or death upon others for political or religious grounds.
The Oklahoma City bombing (I know, I know, it wasn't a shooting) was designated an act of domestic terrorism and the perpetrators were white.

Now, if the most recent shootings could be linked to a political or religious purpose, then of course you would be correct in calling them terrorists in the typical interpretation of the word.

Aurora shooter, same shit he was mental. But just last week at his hearing to see he was mentality fit the judge rule he was.

Bought 6,000 rounds of ammunition online. Threw gas grenades, dressed in body armor and had several different weapons and yet the media wants me to believe he's crazy and he terrorized everyone in that theatre for life and even today he's still not considered a domestic terrorist.

what agenda or ideas did he try to terrorize us with?

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Sallow pretty much answered your question.

It's because they're white, much like those that compose the news outlets and media circuits.

Something like 70 percent of all murders are committed by Blacks, what shall we call them? As for terrorist no one I know calls mass murder suspects terrorists no matter what color they are.

Because they are white.

Despite the varying agendas killing is killing...looks like its the same to me...The question is why aren't whites labeled?

Racist.

So wait, calling certain whites that commit crimes and making a thread about why these particular individuals within this ethnic community are not labeled is considered racist?

Racist.

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -1583 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shut your racist mouth, you cocsucking little Goddamned beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.
Hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

You'll find that majority of the cowards who spew racist vitriol, are cowards....

Because, much like yourself, the shooters are mostly on anti-depressants and anti-psychotic medication.

And you know this for a fact he was on or off any medication because of his mental capacity?

Try getting off your fat ass and actually become a deep thinking for once. I put this here for meaningful discussion, discussions that have been going on in our communities from day one of this horrific massacre.

We knew the shooter was white when they announced he was one of the dead and his ethnicity wasn't immediately released, then the discussion began about mental health.

Lots of thought went into that, ya polesmoking racist.

Warrior I'm going to ask you a simple question.......

If I ask why are some whites that commit crimes on a consistent and annual basis not labeled "terrorist" etc, how is that a racist remark?

Forum List

Back