Why are there so many incels that look relatively normal?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I read about these incels and was surprised that quite a few of them looked mormal. If a social recluse like me can get a wife, what is up with those guys? A woman who is slightly above average in physical attractiveness that is totally lacking in social skills and self confidence and never speaks would be most guy's dream woman. "Game" is about the last thing a man looks for in a woman. Why are there so many male incels out there that don't look like the elephant man? Heck, some of those guys even have decent paying jobs. Are they secretly gay perhaps and simply don't want to admit It?

The only women that complain about guys having unreasonable standards look exactly like I expected them to look, massively overweight. Something weird is going on in society.

I read about these incels and was surprised that quite a few of them looked mormal. If a social recluse like me can get a wife, what is up with those guys? A woman who is slightly above average in physical attractiveness that is totally lacking in social skills and self confidence and never speaks would be most guy's dream woman. "Game" is about the last thing a man looks for in a woman. Why are there so many male incels out there that don't look like the elephant man? Heck, some of those guys even have decent paying jobs. Are they secretly gay perhaps and simply don't want to admit It?

The only women that complain about guys having unreasonable standards look exactly like I expected them to look, massively overweight. Something weird is going on in society.
Some guys simply do not know how to read body language. They don't even know when a woman wants to fuck them.

Answer; Lack of social skills, esp related to women.
In the current Internet age, MANY boys & young men play online games instead of going out into the real world. The females in online fantasy games do not act like most real women, and are usually sexy, more so than in reality.
On one hand, these incels have high physical expectations of the opposite sex, yet no real experience other than seeing “successful” guys dating attractive females.
Sad.

Not knowing how to approach a woman is probably the biggest problem. And most of them are probably scared to try. It is tough getting shot down. But it happens to every man some of the time.

The biggest problem with your post is the idea here: "A woman who is slightly above average in physical attractiveness that is totally lacking in social skills and self confidence and never speaks would be most guy's dream woman".

That would be a nightmare for me and most guys I know.

Forum List

Back