Why are the dems "Tamparing" with the GOP convention?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Time-honored tradition that both parties stay the hell out of each others territories during their conventions.......................

Chicago-Style Politics.

Actually Biden is doingthe GOP a favor opening his yap in Tampa just prior to the convention.

Don't worry they sent Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and Biden to do commnetary. That's should be a riot in and of itself. Probably carried on Comedy Central.

I love that the Dems are sending Biden!

Stick a mic on him and it's Comedy Central

The Botox has destroyed his mind, Pelosi's too for that matter, but they're wrinkle free so its good

Uninformed sources tell me that since Hillary turned down the VP offer, Obama has been talking to Holder about sending Biden to Tampa to be assassinated; it's a two-fer, they get to fill the VP slot and blame the Tea Party

Chicago-Style Politics.

Actually Biden is doingthe GOP a favor opening his yap in Tampa just prior to the convention.

Got to love Biden, he is the gift that keeps on giving.

You wonder what wonderful, insightful, racist gaffe he'll spew.

... in the GOP platform, and repudiate loudly and publicly, or the election is over now and Obama wins.

Conventions are passe anyway - not like in the 60s when all 3 networks went gavel-to-gavel

I love that the Dems are sending Biden!

Stick a mic on him and it's Comedy Central

The Botox has destroyed his mind, Pelosi's too for that matter, but they're wrinkle free so its good

Uninformed sources tell me that since Hillary turned down the VP offer, Obama has been talking to Holder about sending Biden to Tampa to be assassinated; it's a two-fer, they get to fill the VP slot and blame the Tea Party

How do we know Joe Biden didn't get his dates and conventions confused? I'm sure he will do his usual best to inform everyone in Tampa that Obama's presidential record, of over 200 fundraisers, was all about his favorite three letter word "jobs".

Last edited:
Why are the dems "Tamparing" with the GOP convention?

Obama should treat the GOP convention just like any other dangerous cult gathering...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTfEjhdvSo]Waco CNN Live Coverage - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

1 of 5 American votes, if that not large, will support such a plank in the platform.

The other 80% will say the crazy side of the party is back in control and repudiate the party this fall.

Romny and Ryan have to state clearly they believe in abortions for incest, rape, and the health of the mother, and say it LOUDLY and OFTEN.
... in the GOP platform, and repudiate loudly and publicly, or the election is over now and Obama wins.

Lulz

Forum List

Back