Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

I don't know why none of the candidates are speaking Ebonics or Jive Talk.

Especially the black guy, who it is supposed to be his native tongue
You mean the guy who wants to be President of The Hoods of America?

Booker should have come to the debate with his pants worn in the sagging style that is part of black culture, as well as the official kufi style hat

The fact that he didn’t proves he must be racist toward his own hood peeps.

Seriously what do these people have against Chinese...
Not all immigrants are latino you know

Personally I'd expect and prefer them to speak Old Latin. C'mon, the parallels would be priceless.
Or do Aramaic Satanic chants like they were at a Hillary Tupperware party

When in Rome . . .

We "borrowed" their architecture, political arts, philosophy, etc. so why not borrow their lingo to coincide with the fall of our own empire? A bottle of Scotch, a crumbling empire and a nice empurpled sunset coming down over it all. Oh, and let us not forget the watercolors, canvas and easel so we can paint-by-damnation what's left of posterity.

I have never met a Chinese that did not speak English that is why it is not necessary to translate in Chinese.
And it's all about who you have met

Ok
Unlike Mexicans, Chinese are obsessed with speaking English, and efforts to improve English-language proficiency …China is becoming the largest English speaking country in the world...English is an official language.

Democrats are intent on replacing the pesky and disobedient Americans with more compliant village people from central America.

Personally I'd expect and prefer them to speak Old Latin. C'mon, the parallels would be priceless.

When in Rome . . .

We "borrowed" their architecture, political arts, philosophy, etc. so why not borrow their lingo to coincide with the fall of our own empire? A bottle of Scotch, a crumbling empire and a nice empurpled sunset coming down over it all. Oh, and let us not forget the watercolors, canvas and easel so we can paint-by-damnation what's left of posterity.
Actually they burned the Alamo

I have never met a Chinese that did not speak English that is why it is not necessary to translate in Chinese.

Ok
Unlike Mexicans, Chinese are obsessed with speaking English, and efforts to improve English-language proficiency …China is becoming the largest English speaking country in the world...English is an official language.
Yea nobody in China speaks Chinese anymore

Ok

Chinese is usually spoken extensively in Chinese restaurants,

When in Rome . . .

Smoke on the water? That kind of Deep Purple?

"Combined net worth of candidates on MSNBC debate stage tonight: $206,633,004."

D-CV3UsWsAAC1QQ.jpg

Ok

Just like Italian in Italian restaurants

When in Rome . . .

Smoke on the water? That kind of Deep Purple?
Cocaine fits better

Ok

Just like Italian in Italian restaurants

I eat a lot of Mexican, and they really don't speak much Spanish at the local Mexican restaurant at all.

I don't think they have any Mexican staff at all

Forum List

Back