Why are so many racial minorities, gays, women and scientists avoiding the Repugs?

The Marine still refuses to answer my question as to who makes up the base of the Thuglican party, very telling because if he honestly answered he would be admitting my OP is right.

I 100% agree with the OP...never said otherwise.

I explained to you WHY that is.

Is it that you just want to be adeversarial...is it that I am not articulating my sentiments properly?

What am I missing here?

The Marine still refuses to answer my question as to who makes up the base of the Thuglican party, very telling because if he honestly answered he would be admitting my OP is right.

Is it that you just want to be adeversarial...is it that I am not articulating my sentiments properly?

What am I missing here?

So, who makes up the base and why?

And where did he get it from?

Where did people hear that Santorum wants to outlaw contraception?

His actions and words, he's a religious blow hard.

Please offer me any proof that he said he wants to outlaw contraception.

I mean...Obama likes shrimp...so should I assume he wants to make it law that we all eat shrimp once a week?

See?

You not only fall for the spin....you dont even recognize it when it is spelled out for you.

News flash....Santorum does not believe in contraception....but he has no intention of outlawing it.

But please...beleive what you wish.

You are the perfect TOOL FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

What am I missing here?

I ALREADY TOLD YOU......

post 66

What am I missing here?

The non-govenrment independent workers. The small business owners.

Democrats are made up by the government workers, dependent people, and filthy rich.

Why are they more likely to be in other parties than in the Repugs?
Because the GOP doesn't maintain/expand it's voter base by promising government handouts.
:dunno:

Better said this way...

The GOP sees America as one...not individuasl groups mof people. The GOP interprets the constitution as a document that makes it clear that all are created equal and given equal opportunity to succedd, fail, follow, or lead.

The Democratic party sees "groups" of people...and push legislation that addresses the desires of each group, as a group within itself.

What am I missing here?

The non-govenrment independent workers. The small business owners.

Democrats are made up by the government workers, dependent people, and filthy rich.

You're out of your facking mind.

Sometimes they fall for the easy money provided by other taxpayers. The democrat party has kept Black families on the plantation for generations simply by paying off poverty pimps to distribute money and replace the head of the family. Successful Blacks who escape the plantation like Clarence Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice are punished by the democrat establishment and their allies in the liberal media. Minorities are getting wise to the trap lately and more and more people are speaking out against the administration.

Sometimes they fall for the easy money provided by other taxpayers. The democrat party has kept Black families on the plantation for generations simply by paying off poverty pimps to distribute money and replace the head of the family. Successful Blacks who escape the plantation like Clarence Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice are punished by the democrat establishment and their allies in the liberal media. Minorities are getting wise to the trap lately and more and more people are speaking out against the administration.

Millions of blacks have escaped poverty by taking advantage of those very programs that conservatives so vehemently oppose. Jobs training, low cost childcare, jobs placement.

Millions of blacks have escaped poverty by taking advantage of those very programs that conservatives so vehemently oppose. Jobs training, low cost childcare, jobs placement.

Millions have escaped poverty because of taxpayer-funded hand-outs?
You want to back that up with a credible statistic?

Yet many, many more stay in poverty living with what the government gives them. However with the number receiving welfare continuing to grow to nearly 50% and not seeming to be decreasing ever that will be changing.

Not only does the democrat party offer the promise of easy money furnished by the government, it makes no claims of being moral. The democrat party actually dodges the issue of family values and moral behavior. Can't keep it in your pants? Democrats will pay for that drug cocktail if you get sick. Want to sell pot to kids? Wait a while and sooner or later there will be a big enough democrat majority to legalize drugs. Decided you didn't want that kid after all? Relax, the democrat party will furnish you an "Angie's list" of technicians who will terminate the life of your child at any stage of pregnancy free of charge. Too many boyfriends and not enough condoms? Democrats will make sure religious institutions violate their moral code and furnish birth control or Father O'Malley will find himself behind bars.

I guess because the GOP doesn't pander to them like they're hapless rubes who without government assistance are incapable of tying their own shoelaces .

Forum List

Back