Why are so many racial minorities, gays, women and scientists avoiding the Repugs?

Why are they more likely to be in other parties than in the Repugs?

Republican says it is best to treat all Americans equal as it pertains to raising and lowering taxes and the democrats say "they hate poor people"

Lies, Repugs say tax the rich less and keep loopholes open, certainly promoting equality

No they dont. Yours is a lie. Thyey did not want the Bush cuts to continue for everyone EXCEPT the business owner. The business owner., Get it? The business owner. Not "the rich". Dems made it that. But most business owners, when all is said and done, are not rich. But if they are an S-corp or LLP, (which most are), then to pay higher tasxes can mean the difference between being to expand or not. But they NEVER talk about the rich.

Repugs made black people face of welfare to promote welfare "reform", stupidity of their own doing.

And exactly how did they do that? WIth an ad showing black people? If they had an ad showing white people they would have been told theyt were out of touch with the plight of the black community and therefore are racists.

Repugs like to make their religious ideology into law and force it on to others.

No they dont. THey would like to apply their IDEOLOGY...driven by religion or persaonal feelings...THAT IS WHAT POLITICANS DO. Liberal ideologists want to force THEIR ideology on others as wll. It is the way it works.

Some Dems do that

Republican says his ideology has him believing that life begins at conception and thereofre abortion is murder and the democrats say "they want to control women"

Again, Repugs forcing their religious ideology on to women

Just as liberals want to force THEIR ideology on others.

Republican says it is wrong to ask a tax payer to pay for a woman's sex life and the democrats say "they dont care about a woman's health"

Repugs use straw man argument like the above to push their religious ideology on to people. Repugs are funny, they have no problem pushing for wars to end lives but get all religious over abortion to pretend they are for saving lives.

You do NOT have an open mind.

That is quite clear.

The constant fear mongering done by the left.

All but a few outlets propagate the utter lies about wars and hate.

sadly, done over years and years, free thinking becomes a challenge, and as we know the left to do, punished.

Fear mongering about what? Give and exmaples or STFU talking bullshat.

dnc to blacks; dont vote gop or they will take "your" money away.

"The WAR on women" < last I heard, no women have been killed
war on gays. sadly, there is no right to get married for any of us. It is a privileged. that's why it cost to get married and cost more to get divorced.

Text books were written by TEXANS!!!!

that's just a VERY short list of the fear mongering.

This from the dickhead who thought Obama being made fun of as being half dog half human was fun, of course dickheads like that in the Repug party are not the reason blacks avoid the party, the Democrats lie about everything, :rolleyes:

Repugs claim to love the United States but are the most anti-government of the political parties.

Since you love the USA so much - why don't you fucking enlist? We could sure use the cannon fodder, asswipe.

Why are there no FUNNY conz? I mean, we have TONS of liberal comics. Who is a conservative comic? There are none. At least none of which to speak of.

Then I got to thinking...there were no funny SOVIETS...or funny Nazis either.

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

I don't trust a man who can't tell a joke.

Now see...I heard Hitler killed at parties...

If you don't pos rep her for this one, your a flaming retard.

Repugs claim to love the United States but are the most anti-government of the political parties.

the government isn't America

the people are America.

you know;

"We the people"

Democrats are Americans, so are gays, blacks, scientists and those who support women's rights. The repugs you elect are the government, part of it at least, you make it sound like Democrats and liberals are the government.

They aren't. Your just engaged in propaganda:)

Sure they are not, the Repug partry is swimming in gays, blacks, scientists and women who really support women's rights. :rolleyes: But it is swimming in people like daveman, Stephanie, I rest my case.

For rerasons I stated below in post 6.

Democrats have successfully spun the intentions and motivcations of the republicans...

And you want to know how they did it?

They studied people like you and realized how easy it is.

There are so many people out there believing that if Santorum is elected, one of his first moves is to make contraception illegal.

I mean.....who is dumb enough to believe that?

I mean...besides you.

he is enlisted and serving overseas.

In Germany or France, if I recall.

Well, that proves the old saying, "The Army Is For Dummies."

I mean, they had McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald. Why am I not surprised they have Fhaglo?

the people are America.

you know;

"We the people"

Democrats are Americans, so are gays, blacks, scientists and those who support women's rights. The repugs you elect are the government, part of it at least, you make it sound like Democrats and liberals are the government.

:lol:

not even close.

I don't want the Three Branches gone, I want the rest of it shrunk down to an affordable level so we can pay off our debt, so that our money is stronger, so we can buy more stuff that will get taxed so we can pay down our debt, making our money stronger so we can buy more stuff that can be taxed......

repeat until glory.

the people are America.

you know;

"We the people"

not even close.

I don't want the Three Branches gone, I want the rest of it shrunk down to an affordable level so we can pay off our debt, so that our money is stronger, so we can buy more stuff that will get taxed so we can pay down our debt, making our money stronger so we can buy more stuff that can be taxed......

repeat until glory.

rolleyes, you don't get it, want less government you have to get rid of the Senate and House, you could never shrink shat to the levels of government you see in old country Western movies, thats truly facking bacwards thinking

he is enlisted and serving overseas.

In Germany or France, if I recall.

Well, that proves the old saying, "The Army Is For Dummies."

I mean, they had McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald. Why am I not surprised they have Fhaglo?

Hold it pal...

beats floating around with the gear in the rear.

See I can play.

More importantly Oswald was a marine.

not even close.

repeat until glory.

rolleyes, you don't get it, want less government you have to get rid of the Senate and House, you could never shrink shat to the levels of government you see in old country Western movies, thats truly facking bacwards thinking
In addition to my first question, why is Flaylo a retard?

Forum List

Back