Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Simple. Putin is Trump's ass-hole buddy. Ergo Republicans adore him too.

Oh so now you want to play the nuh uh game? Well it just so happens that Slade is my friend and I wouldn't be friends with him if he had it. There's a difference between not liking Trump and having TDS. Grow the fuck up! :rolleyes:

Oh so now you want to play the nuh uh game? Well it just so happens that Slade is my friend and I wouldn't be friends with him if he had it. There's a difference between not liking Trump and having TDS. Grow the fuck up! :rolleyes:
Wait this is Down syndrome month.. carry on

I half agree with you but if Zelensky surrenders he might save his own country,.. MIGHT I tell you, but if Russia invades Europe then we probably will be headed for WWIII and I don't think you grasp that concept.
If he invades Europe HE WILL DIE.............Even though the own Biden...........there is a line Putin can't cross.

They don't want a War with us............they want to take us down financially.........KILL THE PETRO DOLLAR...........We are doing a fantastic job of that already with the career traitors in office.

Anyway.........Russia can't beat us conventionally..............We might get hurt but we would wipe the floor with them and he knows it. We have spent a ton of money on our military and there are things in boxes that say only to be opened if War with China.

A message from the grave.............What have we become.........a nation of cowards.............No one wants War.....

But should Putin PUSH...........you say there is a price we will not pay........there is a point that we will not allow you to cross........Regardless of who it is.
He was there when we STOOD against the USSR........Which was much bigger and meaner...........They colllapsed......and that is how all these countries in Eastern Europe are even a Country at all.........How Germany is WHOLE..........

go to youtube to watch Reagan.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
You got it completely wrong dude. The real question is why so many liberals blind to the evils of Ukraine? What makes you assume from the get-go that you crane is a totally innocent actor here? Your DNC propaganda?

The Globalist are laughing at us...........As we attack each other this..............We are COMEDY CENTRAL.........the gov't is a dang CIRCUS............

No wonder Putin knew to invade...........we have a bought off chump in office who wouldn't even put our military on alert. Who wouldn't force the manning up near the border of Ukraine before it even started.

I'd remind you of a time..............Bosnia.............Under Clinton. We were bombing Serbs.........Who were committing genocide of men, women and children. Taking them into a Stadium and slaughtering them. So Clinton finally pulled the trigger on them and busted their asses up. The USSR threatened us with WAR THERE.........they sent troops there and said any more advances there they would fight us.

THERE WAS NO WWIII............that the FEAR MONGERS keep preaching...........WE SHOULD RETURN THE FAVOR and remind them. But we have their bitch in office.

If he invades Europe HE WILL DIE.............Even though the own Biden...........there is a line Putin can't cross.

They don't want a War with us............they want to take us down financially.........KILL THE PETRO DOLLAR...........We are doing a fantastic job of that already with the career traitors in office.

Anyway.........Russia can't beat us conventionally..............We might get hurt but we would wipe the floor with them and he knows it. We have spent a ton of money on our military and there are things in boxes that say only to be opened if War with China.

If he Invades Europe it will mean that massive megatonnage will be raining on all the major cities in Europe.. London, Paris, Brussels so on and so forth... It will mean that he has come to grips with the fact that Russia will also be destroyed. But there is no question that Europe will also be completely obliterated.... I'm talking to the point of absolutely not being able to live anywhere near a major population center for the next 50 years. When the Russian tanks come rolling across the border with nuclear tipped shells it isn't going to be to pass out popcorn baby.
Totally different story.

Lynnwood Times Political Analysis and BRICS Nations

As the conflict progresses, one cannot help but notice that the Russo-Ukrainian conflict is becoming more of a banking war between Euro-centric financial institutions of the West and Russia. Also take note that none of the other BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) are participating in economic sanctions against Russia.

Russia is a member of the BRICS group of nations, a term coined by Jim O’Neill, Goldman Sachs’ head of economic research, in 2001. BRICS nations are those developing countries expected to be the dominant suppliers of manufactured goods and raw materials by 2050. The original four-member group, called BRIC, held its first summit in Yekaterinburg, Russia on 16 June 2009. South Africa joined the BRICS group in 2010.

Last week South Africa was among 16 of Africa’s 54 nations that, like China and India, abstained from voting on a United Nations resolution condemning Russia. Many may not know that Russia was a key ally in the ruling African National Congress’s fight in South Africa against both apartheid that ended in 1991 and White-minority rule that ended in 1994.

China’s CIPS system is the alternative to the Euro-centric SWIFT banking system – a messaging network that financial institutions across the globe use to securely transmit information for monetary transactions. Today’s announcement of Russian banks issuing millions of credit cards able to transact under China’s UnionPay global credit card network, the second largest in the world, further erodes the Euro-centric western control of the world’s central banking system.

Lynnwood Times Political Analysis and BRICS Nations

As the conflict progresses, one cannot help but notice that the Russo-Ukrainian conflict is becoming more of a banking war between Euro-centric financial institutions of the West and Russia. Also take note that none of the other BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) are participating in economic sanctions against Russia.

Russia is a member of the BRICS group of nations, a term coined by Jim O’Neill, Goldman Sachs’ head of economic research, in 2001. BRICS nations are those developing countries expected to be the dominant suppliers of manufactured goods and raw materials by 2050. The original four-member group, called BRIC, held its first summit in Yekaterinburg, Russia on 16 June 2009. South Africa joined the BRICS group in 2010.

Last week South Africa was among 16 of Africa’s 54 nations that, like China and India, abstained from voting on a United Nations resolution condemning Russia. Many may not know that Russia was a key ally in the ruling African National Congress’s fight in South Africa against both apartheid that ended in 1991 and White-minority rule that ended in 1994.

China’s CIPS system is the alternative to the Euro-centric SWIFT banking system – a messaging network that financial institutions across the globe use to securely transmit information for monetary transactions. Today’s announcement of Russian banks issuing millions of credit cards able to transact under China’s UnionPay global credit card network, the second largest in the world, further erodes the Euro-centric western control of the world’s central banking system.
Spot on dude.... There's a much greater financial war going on than there is one on the battlefield man you nailed it!

Now Repeat after me!

I must not see what I saw!

Jo

Forum List

Back