Why Are Schools Busing Students to Protests?

Every teacher in America should be fired, and only the good ones hired back.
After Trump signs an EO disbanding teacher unions.

From the "Schools never have enough funding" crowd.
I wonder how many tons of carbon this put into the environment.

Why Are Schools Busing Students to Protests? - American Experiment

Writes this:
But here’s the thing: these students didn’t walk, they were bused. I happened to be at the Capitol yesterday while the demonstration was going on, and counted at least 12 buses from various St. Paul area high schools. Somehow, the buses don’t figure in the Strib’s story, and the Strib managed to post 17 photos and two videos without showing the buses even once.

Doesn't post photos of the buses even once.

Writes this:
But here’s the thing: these students didn’t walk, they were bused. I happened to be at the Capitol yesterday while the demonstration was going on, and counted at least 12 buses from various St. Paul area high schools. Somehow, the buses don’t figure in the Strib’s story, and the Strib managed to post 17 photos and two videos without showing the buses even once.

Yeah, the kids walked 10 miles in the Minnesota snow to get there.

Writes this:

Yeah, the kids walked 10 miles in the Minnesota snow to get there.
Could be. Since no photos, evidence, drawings, witnesses, or anything were provided by the failed author. I wonder if he's ever spent time in Moscow.

Because the students, school administrations and parents have to deal with the unacceptable level of gun violence in our country.

On another point, why is every article written in conservative media preaching conservative victimhood?

All preplanned. Kids get a day off of school.

What's happening?
A walkout and protest march calling for action on guns is being held by St. Paul students on Wednesday.

The #MarchForOurLives is asking students in St. Paul to walk out of classes at 11 a.m. and either meet outside of Central High School at 11 a.m., or at the Leif Erickson statue by the Capitol at noon.

According to its website, organizers say the march will "show the state that the students of Minnesota are mobilized and will not stand for the lack of gun control policies that endanger the nation.

It was set up following the Florida school shooting last month, in which 17 people were killed.

Judging by its Facebook event page, more than 160 students so far are planning to attend, however on its website more than 700 have RSVPd to attend.

More walkouts, marches are coming
Today's demonstration will be followed by another, a national school walkout set to happen next Wednesday.

The ENOUGH: National School Walkout is expected to see students at hundreds of schools taking part not just in America, but in countries around the world.

That includes up to 50 schools in Minnesota that are expected to take part, most of them in the Twin Cities.

Then next month, on April 20, walkouts around the country are expected to coincide with the anniversary of the Columbine shooting in 1999
St. Paul high schoolers will walk out, protest gun violence today

Several lawmakers also attended, including DFL representatives Dave Pinto and Peggy Flanagan, and said they heard the message loud and clear.

“I am just thrilled,” Rep. Flanagan said. “My heart is just bursting for the energy and passion of these young people. They are going to be the generation that forces us to get it done. I think we’re ready and just waiting for them.

St. Paul students walk to Capitol demanding safer schools, tighter gun laws

Dave Pinto is a Minnesota politician and member of the Minnesota House of Representatives. A member of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party, he represents District 64B in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.Wikipedia

Peggy Flanagan is a political activist and politician in Minnesota, serving as a member of the Minnesota House of Representatives since 2015. Wikipedia

Born: September 22, 1979 (age 38)
Party: Democratic Party

The schools want to teach children how yelling and screaming can be used to oppress the inherent rights of people they don't agree with.

First, what do the teachers have to do with it?

Second, an EO disbanding teacher's unions?

Third, what do the unions have to do with it, and how would that not be unconstitutional?

You are parroting and not reading, dumbass!

Stick to the topic and you might get closer to your intent.

Forum List

Back