Why are republicans okay with Trump not having a solo press conference since February?

Oh right because the press is "mean"! How could I forget? He is such a snowflake and republicans are too much of pussies to admit it.

Can you imagine how cons would react if Obama had this lack of transparency to the press? They would be bitching about it to this day.

Let's not forget the amount of Fox News interviews Obama did. Even if you want to call CNN or MSNBC "fake news", people, you know, still watch them. Trump is too much of a pussy to go near them because he's terrible at hardball questions. Seriously is anyone ever impressed by him doing a Fox interview?

Actually, fox morning show has become trump's. Needless to say, I don't watch that lying garbage, but it's the one with the two really stupid guys on a couch and the woman wearing what looks like a wide belt sitting between them so brainless RWNJs can hope for a flash of whatever she's got under there.

Anyway, every time trump speaks to the press, the idiot confesses to some new crime. He just isn't smart enough to string more than 140 characters together in any setting but one of his shameful kkk rallies.

He's working up to stopping all contact with the press.mthats what he said he wants and I'll bet he does it.

As it is, our so-called Secretary of State refuses to allow press to travel with him. He's doing his own and trump's basins on our dime and is not accountable to the country.

The ways trump finds to lie, cheat and steal are never ending. He's stealing millions every single day and RWNJs love it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh right because the press is "mean"! How could I forget? He is such a snowflake and republicans are too much of pussies to admit it.

Can you imagine how cons would react if Obama had this lack of transparency to the press? They would be bitching about it to this day.

Let's not forget the amount of Fox News interviews Obama did. Even if you want to call CNN or MSNBC "fake news", people, you know, still watch them. Trump is too much of a pussy to go near them because he's terrible at hardball questions. Seriously is anyone ever impressed by him doing a Fox interview?
Have you never seen him interviewed?
He must be an embarrassment even to Republicans.
I'm sure they're actively keeping him away from interviews.

Because he tells us what he's doing and what is going on via Twitter. I don't need his words filtered through the left wing media.

Lol. Please , he just wants to avoid questions.
He already knows that's the reason. It's just denial with cons these days.

The press is just going to lie. Why bother. The press doesn't really need Trump to make up stories about Trump.

because he's not the black guy in the White House. the hacks don't care about anything he does....

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a tremendous job. .... :thup:

He sees no benefit in addressing a bunch of slime ball media twerps with their idiotic questions. ..... :cool:

Hey, I just got told how I insult and attack people on this forum. I then asked the guy to prove it and he couldn't. Similar to Trump, they "know" lots of stuff and yet can't prove a single thing, so Trump doesn't talk to the press because he just "knows" this stuff, so why should he prove it if it's known by him already?

The press is just going to lie. Why bother. The press doesn't really need Trump to make up stories about Trump.

But Trump is just going to lie too.

People love Trump because he lies, and hate the media because they lie. Go.... figure.

Press is incapable of asking an interesting question or broaching a topic other than Russia and impeachment or why the cameras arent on or why am I in the back of the room, why does that guy get to ask anything they arent real news people

Press is incapable of asking an interesting question or broaching a topic other than Russia and impeachment or why the cameras arent on or why am I in the back of the room, why does that guy get to ask anything they arent real news people

But their job is to sell their product, not make you feel happy.

Gee I thought the press was there to keep the public informed......
Their comic fail routine is hilarious...makes me very happy to watch their pratfalls

Last edited:

Good that you admit it. They and many others do as they are told.

He did enough press conferences as a candidate to cover his entire 8 year Presidency, all while Hillary Clinton was nowhere to be found.

He did enough press conferences as a candidate to cover his entire 8 year Presidency, all while Hillary Clinton was nowhere to be found.
Naw, he needs to be out front and center fairly often just like we want of anyone we hire to represent us. The problem is getting the questions from reporters that actually matter and not a bunch of fishing expedition bullshit.

That logic is so fucking stupid that you obviously already know that it is

Gee I thought the press was there to keep the public informed......
Their comic fail routine is hilarious...makes me very happy to watch their pratfalls

Sure, the media works for the government.... no, they don't. If the govt wants to inform people, they can do it themselves, isn't that what Spicer was doing?

The media is made up of private companies, in case you didn't notice.

Why don't you remind us, exactly how many times he appeared on Fox.

Forum List

Back