why are professors and teachers so liberal?

you are making broad generalzations with your post. You are makig examples of the far-left thinkers. Another point, america isn't really liberal/conservative like many people still like to make it out to be.

Who said all major problems could be traced back to the dominance of western culture? I'm seriously asking who, do you have a link or something that has the people who think that so I can see?

Originally posted by deciophobic
you are making broad generalzations with your post. You are makig examples of the far-left thinkers. Another point, america isn't really liberal/conservative like many people still like to make it out to be.

Who said all major problems could be traced back to the dominance of western culture? I'm seriously asking who, do you have a link or something that has the people who think that so I can see?

Yes, they are broad generalizations. very good. They are true, however.

Far left thinkers deserve to be made examples of.

Ok, you tell us all how america is.

Libs say all major problems could be traced to western culture. I'm not providing a link on this. Can you post a link to prove the sky is blue, please?

yes, far left thinkers do need to be made examples of as do far right wing thinkers.

I live in Portland.

yes, far left thinkers do need to be made examples of as do far right wing thinkers.

I live in Portland.

Why do far right thinkers need to be made examples of? For supporting america and the principles it's founded on? For not wanting to cede our sovereignty over to the U.N.?

im not PC, when im pissed about soemthing i dont beat around the bush and try not to hurt feelings. thats the same way i was when i was in the military. too many different backgrounds to get used to. lay it out in short simple terms and everyone understands.

far right thinkers don't need to be made an example of....let's take a look at that...

"[Anti-war Democrats] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda."
-- Ann Coulter on WOR radio, September 21, 2002

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
-- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

Phil Donahue: "I just want to make sure we got this right. Liberals hate America. They hate all religions except Islam. Liberals love Islam, hate all other religions."
Ann Coulter: "Post 9/11."
Donahue: "Well, good for you."
--Donahue, MSNBC, July 19, 2002

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty.We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to be outright traitors."
-- Ann Coulter, CPAC convention, February 2002

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it! It's yours.'"
-- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,June 20, 2001

"On Islamic extremists: We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. -- Ann Coulter "

And that's just Coulter.... can't forget this one....

"The only way to get rid of nuclear weapons is to use them"
----Rush Limbaugh

You only named 3. I can point you in the direction of thousands upon thousands of drooling liberals who are clueless.

I could do the same for conservatives who are clueless as well, so we're even.

same with you, i'll have them tommorow...i expect the same.

same with you, i'll have them tommorow...i expect the same.

I don't need to wait until tomorrow!

Go to the search engine of your choice. Type in "liberal chat" or "liberal chat room". You'll find hundreds of message boards with thousands of liberals posting. Read their posts (you may want to apply tinfoil before entering). Report back to us.

do the same with conservative chatrooms...don't you get it, america isn't far left or far-right like some people make it out tobe. Most people in america don't even care about politics. Yeah, there are nuts out there, on both sides though.

Forum List

Back