Why are non believers working so hard to win

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Christians over to their views if it's not an Ideology ?

Who is the master they serve ?

Why are so many non believers offended by Christians and the bible and the values we take from the bible ?

"Nonbelievers" in Christianity may be Jews, Muslims, Pagans, atheists, Hindus, Buddhists, Jainists, Bah'ais, or any other views of the cosmos too numerous to mention. Clearly, then, it is not "an" ideology.

I serve no master, and find the question both revealing of your own slave-mentality and highly insulting and that is the answer to your third question as well:

Why are so many non believers offended by Christians and the bible and the values we take from the bible ?

Because you are slaves, and would enslave me, and I would be free. It's that simple.

"Nonbelievers" in Christianity may be Jews, Muslims, Pagans, atheists, Hindus, Buddhists, Jainists, Bah'ais, or any other views of the cosmos too numerous to mention. Clearly, then, it is not "an" ideology.

I serve no master, and find the question both revealing of your own slave-mentality and highly insulting and that is the answer to your third question as well:

Because you are slaves, and would enslave me, and I would be free. It's that simple.

Those were all Ideologies you named.

So you serve no one but your yourself,why is it important to you how other people live and believe ?

I can be like you and reject what i believe and only be concerned with my own desires. But i feel i have made the right choice and my God is not a burden but a blessing to my life.

We are all slaves don't you get it ?

And? So?

So you serve no one but your yourself

That';s not what I said. I said I serve no MASTER.

The distinction is not trivial, but it seems to be one that, for whatever reason, you have trouble understanding.

And no, we are not all slaves. One may be free from slavery without being a self-centered ass.

Last edited:

And? So?

So you serve no one but your yourself

That';s not what I said. I said I serve no MASTER.

The distinction is not trivial, but it seems to be one that, for whatever reason, you have trouble understanding.

So you are your own master. Why is it important to you to make that known to people who don't share your views ?

So you are your own master.

No. That would require there be two of me, one to be master and one to be slave. I am one person, not two. I am not my own master: I have NO master. I am not a slave.

Why is it important to you to make that known to people who don't share your views ?

Why should it not be? But if you insist on a reason, I give you the history of religious oppression. One can never be too vigilant around people who have the dangerous belief that everyone is a slave.

So you are your own master.

No. That would require there be two of me, one to be master and one to be slave. I am one person, not two. I am not my own master: I have NO master. I am not a slave.

Why is it important to you to make that known to people who don't share your views ?

Why should it not be? But if you insist on a reason, I give you the history of religious oppression. One can never be too vigilant around people who have the dangerous belief that everyone is a slave.

I guess you can't grasp what i am saying.

Whether you agree or not all of us are slaves. I guess that to is going over your head.

Non believers are trying to get rational thought and FACTS used to guide this country instead of the battleing various myths.

Are non-believers trying to win Christians over?

I'm a Christian and I'm not experiencing any of that.

Then what's the point of all the threads discussing this issue ?

I don't feel threatened at all .kinda amused by it and wonder what's the motive.

What you seem to be saying is that because none of serve our own narrowly-defined selfish interests to the exclusion of everything else, we all serve something greater than ourselves, and hence we are all slaves.

If so, I understand it perfectly, I just disagree. "Slave" implies obedience, not to a principle, ideal, or moral value, but to a MASTER -- another person -- another will. It implies that one has no rights, and exist as a tool or a toy of someone else.

We are NOT all slaves.

What you seem to be saying is that because none of serve our own narrowly-defined selfish interests to the exclusion of everything else, we all serve something greater than ourselves, and hence we are all slaves.

If so, I understand it perfectly, I just disagree. "Slave" implies obedience, not to a principle, ideal, or moral value, but to a MASTER -- another person -- another will. It implies that one has no rights, and exist as a tool or a toy of someone else.

We are NOT all slaves.

We are slaves in many different forms,i'll let you think and come to your own conclusion as to how you are a slave.

I hate it when Atheists knock on my door and try to convince me there is no God. I also hate all those atheist networks on TV

Non believers are trying to get rational thought and FACTS used to guide this country instead of the battleing various myths.

It's a myth to believe man can guide this country or the world.

Man already have you fool.

You see you believe in what you believe in, thats fine with me.

Just dont then take your beliefs and try to force them on everyone in this country.

Its NOT what the founders planned and for good reasons

Forum List

Back