Why are more and more Americans having public meltdowns?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
And I thought SJWs were crazy.

To me the Trump supporter is just a right wing version of an SJW.

Why have people become so angry and uncivil?

Last edited:
I don't recall Trump supporters screaming at the sky...wearing vagina hats...calling for assassinations...supporting terrorism...throwing rocks at bernie supporters...or having a man-wife.

Why have people become so angry and uncivil?

Because the left finally pushed us to a spot where we said, "no more" and started to fight rather than roll over as usual.

We were quiet, peaceful little rattlesnakes until you leftists kept poking, poking, poking, relentlessly. Now deal with it and look out.

From Ben Franklin,
“She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage.”…”but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal:—Conscious of this, she never wounds til she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of stepping on her.—Was I wrong, Sir, in thinking this a strong picture of the temper and conduct of America?” Pay attention dems.

Read about the flag, pretty interesting. Originally 13 segments to represent the 13 colonies etc.

71jlrpPDD9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I don't think there's any more public meltdowns than there have been in the past. 20 years ago the only public meltdown you heard about was one you witnessed first hand, or someone you knew saw it.
Nowadays however, you have access to nearly every public meltdown which occurs nearly everywhere.

Forum List

Back