Why are Iran,Saudi Arabia,Qatar, and other Muslim countries not accepting refugees??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and that total would rise to 100,000 in 2017, Kerry said at news conference with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier after they discussed the mass migration of Syrians fleeing their civil war.

US to Accept 85,000 Refugees in 2016, 100,000 in 2017, Kerry Says

Why aren't the refugees going to Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Iran, i.e. Muslim countries?
I've not heard the reasons why refugees aren't going there.

The U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and that total would rise to 100,000 in 2017, Kerry said at news conference with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier after they discussed the mass migration of Syrians fleeing their civil war.

US to Accept 85,000 Refugees in 2016, 100,000 in 2017, Kerry Says

Why aren't the refugees going to Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Iran, i.e. Muslim countries?
I've not heard the reasons why refugees aren't going there.

Actually, they are. Saudi Arabia has taken in 2.5 million Syrian refugees.

Saudi Arabia 'has taken in 2.5m Syrians', claims minister

Oil-rich Saudi Arabia has come under criticism for not offering to take in Syrian refugees, however, Turki bin Mohamed bin Saud Alkabeer, Saudi deputy minister for multilateral relations, told reporters in New York that the accusations were "unfair".

"We have welcomed 2.5 million Syrians - not as refugees, but as residents," bin Saud Alkabeer said.

"They are allowed to have education, they are allowed to have access to work and to medical care ... No other country has done what we have done."

He noted that 100,000 Syrian students are currently enrolled in Saudi schools.

Resettling and integrating Syrians has been a "big operation," bin Saud Alkabeer said, but his country hasn't publicly talked about it until now.

Then why are the refugees going to Europe? Why not these countries...

As Saudi Arabia faces mounting criticism for refusing to take in any of the millions of Syrians fleeing conflict in their homeland, it was revealed this weekend that the country has over 100,000 empty, air-conditioned tents that could house up to 3 million refugees.

The tents, located roughly 2,150 miles from Syria in the city of Mina, are only used a few days a year to house pilgrims on their way to Mecca for the hajj, the news station TeleSUR reported.
Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still won’t take Syrian refugees

Then why are the refugees going to Europe? Why not these countries...

THey are going to these countries.

Saudi Arabia is not only taking in refugees from Syria, but Iraq and Yemen as well. They are taking far more refugees than the US or the EU are.

so another argument fail on your part.

So why then has there been NO coverage of these refugees flowing into Saudi Arabia as we see on nightly news?
Where are the stories in the papers?
Frankly I never heard of the 2.5 million number TILL I did some research on the Internet.
Why then all of a sudden we have millions fleeing into Europe???

So why then has there been NO coverage of these refugees flowing into Saudi Arabia as we see on nightly news?
Where are the stories in the papers?
Frankly I never heard of the 2.5 million number TILL I did some research on the Internet.
Why then all of a sudden we have millions fleeing into Europe???

Guy, so your argument is that because you were ignorant of something, it didn't happen?

You mean why are they fleeing to countries with nice welfare benefits rather than a desert ruled by a despotic king?

Except more of them are fleeing to Saudi Arabia.

Iran has not given permanent residency to any Syrian refugees, even though it has for years sent weapons, soldiers, and military advisers into Syria to help the Assad government in its fight against rebels.

President Rohani applauded Europe for taking refugees, and implored it to take more, saying “We are happy that some European countries made positive efforts to help refugees and we hope other European countries that do not have this position compensate on shortcomings.” Yet Iran has not taken any refugees.
Zero refugees: guess which countries have taken not one of the 60 million fleeing war - Stop the War Coalition

Also when you take the headline of this story...
The majority of the refugees are from Syria. More than four million Syrian refugees are registered with the UN. Another seven million have been internally displaced. Over half of the entire population of the country has been uprooted since 2011.

The population of Syria in 2013 was 22.85 million (2013)
Demographics of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With nearly half uprooted how is Syria existing???

So now that you got caught lying about Saudi Arabia, you want to shift the attention to Iran, eh?

Forget about the fact to get to Iran, they have to Cross through Iraq, which is just as dangerous as Syria.

here. Educate yourself. Most of Syria's refugees are in fact living in neighboring Islamic Countries. Most of which don't have the resources to take care of them.

So now that you got caught lying about Saudi Arabia, you want to shift the attention to Iran, eh?

Forget about the fact to get to Iran, they have to Cross through Iraq, which is just as dangerous as Syria.

here. Educate yourself. Most of Syria's refugees are in fact living in neighboring Islamic Countries. Most of which don't have the resources to take care of them.

LYING?????
I really think people like you who use the word "LYING" are truly ignorant of the meaning of the word!
Here is the definition... NOT MINE.. the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness: the definition of lying

Where did I LIE????? or make a false statement KNOWING IT WAS NOT TRUE?
I didn't SAY that I asked simply WHY?
Thanks to you I now know that Saudi Arabia is taking according to them "Syrian refugees".
But I am not a LIAR OK?
So please educate me then as to WHY the MSM hasn't told us about the refugees going to other ME countries?

Okay, guy, you are a liar. You keep repeating the same bullshit no matter how often you are corrected.

You're ignorant and you are proud of it.

Hey, there's a Health Insurance CEO who needs a reach around. you need to get right on that.

Okay, guy, you are a liar. You keep repeating the same bullshit no matter how often you are corrected.

Hey, there's a Health Insurance CEO who needs a reach around. you need to get right on that.

because what you are posting are lies idiot. saudi arabia is referring to syrian workers and students that went there previously; as you own source says

Repeating what "bullshit"?
I'm trying to understand why people like you that obviously get ALL your news from the biased MSM didn't ask the question I did.
I guess though the idea of "why Europe" to millions of refugees versus going to more familiar ME countries, i.e. Iran, Saudi Arabia, never came up with you or
minions of your ilk, much less the supposedly intellectually elite "professional journalists".

because what you are posting are lies idiot. saudi arabia is referring to syrian workers and students that went there previously; as you own source says

They are like a lot of countries trying to get workers so the refugees can be self sufficient from the first few months.. UK is alread doing that by interviewing in boarding camps...

The truth is Iran is at its end due to sanctions and Iran is not easy to get from Syria,
Saudi's accepted workers but generally doesn't give a flying f**k because they have a big army backed by some big western power who won't say boo to them...
Quatar, Who cares? They have the world cup?

Truth is Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt have taken 4 million... They are not rich countries and would drive any of them to the European boarder as they have more resources to handle this...

you sad pathetic self-hating American losers are amazing. the real truth is many Muslim countries are not taking in refuggees for the same reason most of the have done jack-shit in the war on ISIS; they just dont give a shit.

there are always left-wing losers making excuses for the world's worst people

I'm trying to understand why people like you that obviously get ALL your news from the biased MSM didn't ask the question I did.
I guess though the idea of "why Europe" to millions of refugees versus going to more familiar ME countries, i.e. Iran, Saudi Arabia, never came up with you or
minions of your ilk, much less the supposedly intellectually elite "professional journalists".

So the usual crap for the RW conspiracy nuts...

Have you got any proof?

We have been watching multiple European news sources and they have been pretty accurate... We have known about this possible crisis for a couple of years...

They are like a lot of countries trying to get workers so the refugees can be self sufficient from the first few months.. UK is alread doing that by interviewing in boarding camps...

The truth is Iran is at its end due to sanctions and Iran is not easy to get from Syria,
Saudi's accepted workers but generally doesn't give a flying f**k because they have a big army backed by some big western power who won't say boo to them...
Quatar, Who cares? They have the world cup?

Truth is Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt have taken 4 million... They are not rich countries and would drive any of them to the European boarder as they have more resources to handle this...

Why is it not "easy to get from Syria to Iran"?
Looks like a straight shot from Syria to Iran through Iraq.
Are you telling me Iran's borders are so secure people CAN"T GET IN????

Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 8.05.34 AM.png

Dude you got your ass kicked, and should have left this thread 5 posts ago when you first stated taking a beating. But no, you just decided to embarrass yourself even more.

if somebody was saying something untrue then the saudi wouldnt have said it was "unfair", he would have said it was FALSE, or UNTRUE

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So the usual crap for the RW conspiracy nuts...

Have you got any proof?

We have been watching multiple European news sources and they have been pretty accurate... We have known about this possible crisis for a couple of years...

But where were the stories about Iran,Saudi Arabia taking Syrian refugees? I've not heard any stories about them taking refugees until criticism of Iran/Saudi has
come up.

Forum List

Back