Why are FOX news ratings so high?

Is there some logical reasons that liberals cannot abide seeing anyone (other than one of their limousine elite) succeed?

Silly right wingers....All I asked is whether FOX's "prominance" is ultimately good for your [slightly biased] party. Do try to keep up and learn to comprehend a post and not just go with your prejudices.

18 pages now....

Why?

Because liberals are irrational emotional creatures

^^ Posts a blanket ad hom, then wants to call others emotional.
smiley_emoticons_irony2.gif

And still nothing on the topic.
snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it
You're so retarded I can't eve see straight.

Fox does not have more viewers than all the liberal networks combined.

You're easilly distraced by shiney objects, and squirrels....aren't you....

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

You have such a bad case of Foxidus that you're attributing non existent words to my posts. Then to top it off some other dumbfuck thanked you.

Too funny

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

You have such a bad case of Foxidus that you're attributing non existent words to my posts. Then to top it off some other dumbfuck thanked you.

Too funny
I wish it were funny.

Fox is a GOP electioneering tool that assumes the form of a news network.

There is absolutely zero difference, between the opinions reinforced on Fox under the guise of analyses, GOP taking points, and the campaign platforms of GOP candidates.

I have an incredibly naive room mate, who thinks Fox New's "hard news" is objective news reporting, and only the opinion peices are "a little" slanted to the right.

I don't have the heart to embarass him.

Is there some logical reasons that liberals cannot abide seeing anyone (other than one of their limousine elite) succeed?

Silly right wingers....All I asked is whether FOX's "prominance" is ultimately good for your [slightly biased] party. Do try to keep up and learn to comprehend a post and not just go with your prejudices.

It went that way because, as I keep saying, what Fox Noise sells is emotion. And that's how it draws flies.

On a normal planet if you're watching CBS News and the channel drops off the air, you switch to ABC, no big whoop, who cares. In Fox Bubblestan you're emotionally invested in the abstract concept of a television operation. And that emotional investment is manifest here through incessant crowing about what its ratings are (based on a misconception that it's some kind of 'approval rating') as well as rushing to its defense if its "honor" is questioned like freaking Dudley Do-Right come to untie Nell from the train tracks. A personal emotional commitment based on paranoia-mining.

It's really kinda kinky. But it's what sells.

Who cares about news quality and accuracy. FOX has a constant parade of tits and legs. Kind of creepy when you consider all the old men who make up such a large portion the FOX demographics. FOX, the network news for old perverts.

Who cares about news quality and accuracy. FOX has a constant parade of tits and legs. Kind of creepy when you consider all the old men who make up such a large portion the FOX demographics. FOX, the network news for old perverts.

Indeed, consideration of exactly that demographic is exactly why those body parts are front and center in glorious HD.
And make what you will of the abbreviation "HD"... :eusa_shifty:

Anyone who considers admiring fine females as creepy is one serious dumbfuck

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Fox is number 1 in cable news.
Why are you adding the others that has nothing to do with the 3 cable networks?

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Too funny
I wish it were funny.

There is absolutely zero difference, between the opinions reinforced on Fox under the guise of analyses, GOP taking points, and the campaign platforms of GOP candidates.

I have an incredibly naive room mate, who thinks Fox New's "hard news" is objective news reporting, and only the opinion peices are "a little" slanted to the right.

They have liberals on all the time.
They are much more balanced than MSNBC.

That ain't the creepy part. The creepy part is the psychological manipulation game going on via that T&A content.

That ain't the creepy part. The creepy part is the psychological manipulation game going on via that T&A content.
Nice fail.

He made it VERY clear what he ment. Your post is pointless.

Nice fail.

Actually I made it clear what he "ment" but as the saying goes, none so blind...

Nice fail.

Actually I made it clear what he "ment" but as the saying goes, none so blind...
I was being sarcastic and magnifying the silliness and imaturity of FOX and it's viewers.

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Okay.....

PEW did an interesting study on the news media, and they do a report every year. It has to with how people get "their news"

This is a politics discssion forum.

When I use the term "viewers" along with "networks", I'm referring to the multiple ways voters get the information they probably use to decide how to vote.

The post I responded to sad "Fox News is NUMBER ONE, suck it"

The post I responded to did not say "Fox News is NUMBER ONE in cable news, suck it"

Fox News, despite the name, is not "news" in a journalistic sense, nor is MSNBC or CNN.

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Too funny
I wish it were funny.

The liberals Fox News uses are liberals who can't find work anymore wth the Democrats, or they never could.

NPR wn't touch Juan Williams. Doug Schoen can't get work, Pat Caddell lost every election he was hired for, Alan Colmes was never successful anywhere. Have you ever wondered why the liberals you see on Fox News don't work aywhere else?

MSNBC has the same thing with the conservatives they feature. Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt haven't been able to find work in the GOP ever since they found Sarah Palin. Michael Steele was run off by the GOP. You see what I mean.

It doesn't matter how many liberals Fox has appearing if they do a terrible job of arguing the liberal point of view, and they are terrible

18 pages now....

Why?

snore.gif
On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Okay.....

PEW did an interesting study on the news media, and they do a report every year. It has to with how people get "their news"

This is a politics discssion forum.

When I use the term "viewers" along with "networks", I'm referring to the multiple ways voters get the information they probably use to decide how to vote.

The post I responded to sad "Fox News is NUMBER ONE, suck it"

The post I responded to did not say "Fox News is NUMBER ONE in cable news, suck it"

Fox News, despite the name, is not "news" in a journalistic sense, nor is MSNBC or CNN.

Well OK then.
Glad that one was cleared up. :)

On topic?

Fox News is NUMBER ONE

suck it

Too funny
I wish it were funny.

The liberals Fox News uses are liberals who can't find work anymore wth the Democrats, or they never could.

NPR wn't touch Juan Williams. Doug Schoen can't get work, Pat Caddell lost every election he was hired for, Alan Colmes was never successful anywhere. Have you ever wondered why the liberals you see on Fox News don't work aywhere else?

MSNBC has the same thing with the conservatives they feature. Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt haven't been able to find work in the GOP ever since they found Sarah Palin. Michael Steele was run off by the GOP. You see what I mean.

It doesn't matter how many liberals Fox has appearing if they do a terrible job of arguing the liberal point of view, and they are terrible

Most of them spoke their minds against the established left and right and was fired for it.

Forum List

Back