Why are Denver Bronco Fans so Retarded?

I think Elway is on record stating that Tebow is not a franchise QB......

I also think you have to give Denver's defense a lot of credit for Tebow's winning record......

I also think you have to give Denver's defense a lot of credit for Tebow's winning record......

Still though, it is kind of impressive that he's been able to win despite his glaring handicap. My HS QB could throw a much better ball than Tebow, and that's no hyperbole.

Still though, it is kind of impressive that he's been able to win despite his glaring handicap. My HS QB could throw a much better ball than Tebow, and that's no hyperbole.

No doubt they're a better team (for some reason) with Tebow than Kyle Orton, i'd like to see how he does against a defense like the Ravens or Squealers or an offense that can really score like the Packers or Patriots. The Lions put a pretty good beating on them a few weeks back, but they've gotten better since then.

Sucks when you make a prediction and less than a month later it comes back to bite ya in the ass. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

Mmmmm. Seems like that "not an NFL quarterback" has brought the Broncos back from the dead, led his team to a 5-1 record, and has Denver in the hunt for the AFC West division title.

His mechanics are awful, and he played in a system in Florida that created a lot of space for his receivers because the defense had to be aware that he could take off and run. That's not going to happen in the NFL.

Hmmm. 388 yards rushing on 56 carries (6.9 yards per carry) and 3 rushing TDs in 6 starts.

In those 6 starts he also has 7 TD passes and a QB rating of 78.4.

Doesn't seem too shabby to me for someone who, according to you, is not an NFL quarterback.

Maybe those Broncos fans know more about football than you. :eusa_whistle:

Don't forget that Tebow has thrown ONE interception, and his statistics are BETTER than Elway's statistics in his first year as a starter.

There are a certain "element" of people that don't like Tebow because he is a good and decent human being who believes in God, lives a clean life, and is a great role model.

Many people prefer Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress, and other "bad boys" who have "posses" and lots of "bling" and loose women hanging all over them.

Sucks when you make a prediction and less than a month later it comes back to bite ya in the ass. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

Mmmmm. Seems like that "not an NFL quarterback" has brought the Broncos back from the dead, led his team to a 5-1 record, and has Denver in the hunt for the AFC West division title.

His mechanics are awful, and he played in a system in Florida that created a lot of space for his receivers because the defense had to be aware that he could take off and run. That's not going to happen in the NFL.

Hmmm. 388 yards rushing on 56 carries (6.9 yards per carry) and 3 rushing TDs in 6 starts.

Doesn't seem too shabby to me for someone who, according to you, is not an NFL quarterback.

Don't forget that Tebow has thrown ONE interception, and his statistics are BETTER than Elway's statistics in his first year as a starter.

There are a certain "element" of people that don't like Tebow because he is a good and decent human being who believes in God, lives a clean life, and is a great role model.

Many people prefer Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress, and other "bad boys" who have "posses" and lots of "bling" and loose women hanging all over them.

Winning and not making Mistakes... BIG Factors in Success at what you do. :thup:

:)

peace...

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

Let's not get carried away snappy, this guy will never be in the same universe as Elway playing the QB position......

Tim Tebow is an excellent QB. He's responsible for turning the Broncos around.

I'd take him over most of the current NFL QBs starting right now.

Who needs a good passer that loses?

Tebow probably has other factors as well, like leadership and getting the best out of his fellow players. "Intangibles" they are often called.

Tebow probably has other factors as well, like leadership and getting the best out of his fellow players. "Intangibles" they are often called.

Kurt Warner threw a lot of Touchdowns and tons of yardage...

And MANY Interceptions and Stupid Losses.

Tebow is a Franchise waiting to happen, just as Elway was.

Elway was Hated here twice...

At the beginning and just before his first Super Bowl Wins post Dan Reeves.

This town wanted him GONE before he brought them those to Bowls.

I Know, I Live here.

peace...

You've GOT to be kidding?

Listen, I will give the kid props. He's 5-1. He's finding a way to win. But if you'd take him over Drew Brees or Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady, you are smoking way, way too much pot.

He's 5-1 as a starter. That's all that matters. But he is completing 45% of his passes and throwing for 85 yards per game. That is simply not sustainable in the NFL.

You've GOT to be kidding?

Listen, I will give the kid props. He's 5-1. He's finding a way to win. But if you'd take him over Drew Brees or Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady, you are smoking way, way too much pot.

He's 5-1 as a starter. That's all that matters. But he is completing 45% of his passes and throwing for 85 yards per game. That is simply not sustainable in the NFL.

Correct and none of those QB's would lose 45-3 on their home field to the Lions.......

I like Tim Tebow. Hating Tebow is like hating puppies. A typical NFL roster reads like a police blotter. There should be more players like Tebow in the NFL.

But he isn't an NFL QB.

I like Tim Tebow. Hating Tebow is like hating puppies. A typical NFL roster reads like a police blotter. There should be more players like Tebow in the NFL.

But he isn't an NFL QB.

Correction: He's not what we've been conditioned to believe is necessary to be an NFL QB. But if he can do what he does so well that he changes the game, that would be fun to watch.

But he isn't an NFL QB.

Correction: He's not what we've been conditioned to believe is necessary to be an NFL QB. But if he can do what he does so well that he changes the game, that would be fun to watch.

He's changing it game by game...

And that's coming from a Raider fan.

He'd a never been Hired by the Nation though... Gotta throw the ball down the field and do it well right away and often...

Well, not so much these days as in years past, but Tebow doesn't have the arm for the Nation.

I think he is the next Elway not only for Denver but for the League.

peace...

Alright, to review.

Tebow completed 46.5% of his passes, had 12 TDs and 6 INTs. He was 7-4 as a starter.

And I do not believe he will be the starting QB in Denver in two years.

Forum List

Back