Why are Denver Bronco Fans so Retarded?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Not all of them. Just those who think Tim Tebow is a Godsend.

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

He's a slot receiver who can throw a ball.

There were many, many great college QBs who never made it in the NFL. Tebow will be one of them.

His mechanics are awful, and he played in a system in Florida that created a lot of space for his receivers because the defense had to be aware that he could take off and run. That's not going to happen in the NFL.

I feel sorry for the kid in a way. The unrealistic expectations are off the charts. And it doesn't help that he was taken in the first round. If there was a worse hire in the NFL over the past decade than Josh McDaniels, I don't know who it is.

Not all of them. Just those who think Tim Tebow is a Godsend.

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

He's a slot receiver who can throw a ball.

There were many, many great college QBs who never made it in the NFL. Tebow will be one of them.

His mechanics are awful, and he played in a system in Florida that created a lot of space for his receivers because the defense had to be aware that he could take off and run. That's not going to happen in the NFL.

I feel sorry for the kid in a way. The unrealistic expectations are off the charts. And it doesn't help that he was taken in the first round. If there was a worse hire in the NFL over the past decade than Josh McDaniels, I don't know who it is.

I don't feel sorry for the kid at all.

He allowed himself to be elevated to this Messiah-like figure from the second he stepped on the field at Florida.

I've been reading the Art Rooney bio and it seems no one wanted Johnny Unitas back in the day either.
Tebow is 5-1 as a starter. I don't think its sustainable but thus far, I've been wrong!
Yeah, didn't Big Ben start out 15-1 or something like that his first season? And look what happened there!

Oh wait...

Tebow is 5-1 as a starter. I don't think its sustainable but thus far, I've been wrong!

Elway sucked his first couple of years here...

Tebow's a Winner... As was Elway.

Having said that, struggling against a now 6 game skid mark of team in the San Diego Dolts isn't exactly an argument for greatness.

:)

peace...

Sucks when you make a prediction and less than a month later it comes back to bite ya in the ass. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

Mmmmm. Seems like that "not an NFL quarterback" has brought the Broncos back from the dead, led his team to a 5-1 record, and has Denver in the hunt for the AFC West division title.

Hmmm. 388 yards rushing on 56 carries (6.9 yards per carry) and 3 rushing TDs in 6 starts.

In those 6 starts he also has 7 TD passes and a QB rating of 78.4.

Doesn't seem too shabby to me for someone who, according to you, is not an NFL quarterback.

Maybe those Broncos fans know more about football than you. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Sucks when you make a prediction and less than a month later it comes back to bite ya in the ass. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Tebow is

1.) A good athlete
2.) A great human being
3.) Not an NFL QB

Mmmmm. Seems like that "not an NFL quarterback" has brought the Broncos back from the dead, led his team to a 5-1 record, and has Denver in the hunt for the AFC West division title.

Hmmm. 388 yards rushing on 56 carries (6.9 yards per carry) and 3 rushing TDs in 6 starts.

In those 6 starts he also has 7 TD passes and a QB rating of 78.4.

Doesn't seem too shabby to me for someone who, according to you, is not an NFL quarterback.

Maybe those Broncos fans know more about football than you. :eusa_whistle:

Well... They gotta start beating Teams that aren't the 0-6 Chargers in the last six weeks.

And my Team was in Transition in thier 2nd Meeting, so save it.

peace...

Well... They gotta start beating Teams that aren't the 0-6 Chargers in the last six weeks.

And my Team was in Transition in thier 2nd Meeting, so save it.

peace...

:evil:

Raider+Hater.jpg

It could be the lack of oxygen from being a mile high, or vertigo from the original team socks.

broncos_vertical_socks_1960s.jpg

Frank Tripucka to Lionel Taylor....TOUCHDOWN!

Last edited:
Transition is as lame a term as a "rebuilding year".

Both mean that team sucks.

:razz:

Um... By Transition I mean the Fact that Campbell was out and there was a MASSIVE Transition @ the QB Position.

Since been Adjusted... :thup:

Although it was Concerning that they Won yesterday with 6 FG's after Palmer tossed 300 yards...

peace...

Forum List

Back