Why are Dems clinging to the "does not exonerate" quote? That's just stupid.

This isn't going to be over until the FULL Mueller report is released to congress...and most of it is released to the public.

There's no way a summary authored by a Trump appointee is going to be the final say on this.

If there was truly no collusion and no obstruction, neither Trump, the Republicans or Trump's supporters should object to this.
You realize the laws and regulations as written were written mostly by Democrats to reform Special Counsel appointments, and to also protect people who did nothing more than testify. Barr has no choice but to release a summary. It was Mueller who said No Collusion. Barr is just repeating what he said.

Go cry under a bridge somewhere. Time to move forward Sissy Butt Hurt Pants.

Trump said that he wants the full report released. Congress has passed a resolution calling for the full report to be released.

Most Republicans want the full report released.

You're the only one wetting your panties over having the full report released.

What's your problem?

This isn't going to be over until the FULL Mueller report is released to congress...and most of it is released to the public.

There's no way a summary authored by a Trump appointee is going to be the final say on this.

If there was truly no collusion and no obstruction, neither Trump, the Republicans or Trump's supporters should object to this.
You realize the laws and regulations as written were written mostly by Democrats to reform Special Counsel appointments, and to also protect people who did nothing more than testify. Barr has no choice but to release a summary. It was Mueller who said No Collusion. Barr is just repeating what he said.

Trump said that he wants the full report released. Congress has passed a resolution calling for the full report to be released.

What's your problem?

I have no personal reasons for not releasing the Mueller Report other than, we have laws that are supposed to protect innocent people from being hounded and harassed by people like you.

The Congress passed laws to protect innocent people in a Special Counsel Investigation, and I think we should follow them.

The Environment in Washington is still a hostile one where Democrats still refuse to accept the results of the election, and they refuse to accept the results of The Mueller Report.

Releasing it in full won't change their rebellion against Democracy. The Democrats still want to impeach The President, Still Want to Prosecute him for Obstruction of Justice, and still want to Investigate Every single aspect of his Life, and Family.

Enough is Enough.

If you are going to do give Trump a rectal exam like you just spent the last 3 years doing, expect spying, lying, and plots to remove the next Democrat President from office as well. How far do you want to take your hoax?

You should also ask for all the data on Clinton's Espionage Investigation, including texts, and emails sent to Clinton by Barak Obama which were part of The Investigation, as are the 33,000 emails she tried to destroy via bleach bit.

Let's see those.

Last edited:
Bingo-Logo_reference.jpg
No one thought the left would accept the Mueller report unless it confirmed their narrative - and they're proving us correct.

What's your problem?

I have no personal reasons for not releasing the Mueller Report other than, we have laws that are supposed to protect innocent people from being hounded and harassed by people like you.

The Congress passed laws to protect innocent people in a Special Counsel Investigation, and I think we should follow them.

The Environment in Washington is still a hostile one where Democrats still refuse to accept the results of the election, and they refuse to accept the results of The Mueller Report.

Releasing it in full won't change their rebellion against Democracy. The Democrats still want to impeach The President, Still Want to Prosecute him for Obstruction of Justice, and still want to Investigate Every single aspect of his Life, and Family.

Enough is Enough.

If you are going to do give Trump a rectal exam like you just spent the last 3 years doing, expect spying, lying, and plots to remove the next Democrat President from office as well. How far do you want to take your hoax?

You should also ask for all the data on Clinton's Espionage Investigation, including texts, and emails sent to Clinton by Barak Obama which were part of The Investigation, as are the 33,000 emails she tried to destroy via bleach bit.

Let's see those.

Desperately grasping for straws, huh?

Congress has made it clear that they want the full report - they will subpoena both the report and Mueller if they have to.

Accepting a 4-page summary by a Trump appointee is absurd.

You're just scared that the full report will show a whole lot more than Barr's summary indicates.

Barr's letter SAID that Mueller found evidence to both support and deny the obstruction issue. He did NOT make a determination as to which was more compelling. We need to see the Report
Mueller did not, He left that to the AG.

Barr's letter said:

...the evidence developed during the Special Counsel?s investigation is not sufficient to establish that
the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made Without
regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and
criminal prosecution of a sitting president

Note the statement refers to the evidence that he did commit obstruction, without reference to evidence that he did not - is insufficient.

Why do -you- need to see the report? So you can continue to believe something is there when it isn't?
You clearly do not need anything from Mueller to do that.

He won't be prosecuted
He wont be impeached.
You lost.

No one thought the left would accept the Mueller report unless it confirmed their narrative - and they're proving us correct.

No one has seen the Mueller report except Meuller & Barr - so how can you expect anyone to accept it?

Congress has made it clear that they want the full report - they will subpoena both the report and Mueller if they have to.
You're just scared that the full report will show a whole lot more than Barr's summary indicates.
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

Why are Dems clinging to the "does not exonerate" quote?

Because it DOES NOT EXONERATE

Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

I've said from the very beginning that none of us knew whether or not Trump colluded and would not know until the Mueller report has been released (which it has not).

MOST Trump supporters seemed to be certain that the Mueller report WOULD find him guilty. I was not so sure...I may hate Trump but I didn't think he was stupid enough to collude with the Russian government. I was not so sure about his minions.

What I want is for the full report to be released so that we can put this behind us - and I'm realistic enough to know that this is going to go on and on and on until the report is released.

I've said from the very beginning that none of us knew whether or not Trump colluded and would not know until the Mueller report has been released (which it has not).

MOST Trump supporters seemed to be certain that the Mueller report WOULD find him guilty. I was not so sure...I may hate Trump but I didn't think he was stupid enough to collude with the Russian government. I was not so sure about his minions.

What I want is for the full report to be released so that we can put this behind us - and I'm realistic enough to know that this is going to go on and on and on until the report is released.
Ok, but...
You didn't answer the question:

Just how gullible are you?
You actually think releasing the report is going to allow "so we can get this behind us".
That is absurdly naive.
Releasing the report would only take the bonfire of doubt the left had the millisecond the report was released and turn it into an inferno.
The left media would pour over every word in the document, and start questioning the validity of everything.
THey will 2nd guess every determination, every conclusion will be held in doubt.
INDEED - it would make matters far worse than they are.

Forum List

Back