Why are Democrat-run Cities Such Cesspits and Environmental Violence?

You do realize that New York City, the single most imporant place in the world and Center of the Universe is a Democrat run city.
I understand that walking thru new York's Grand Central Station is like walking thru the slums of New Deli, India thanks to their mayor Deblasio.

I wish it were politically based so we could just yell at some party and get such things resolved.

My state, Alaska is most decidedly "Republican," however, there's a little wooded beaver pond at the end of my street that is /constantly/ littered by pricks dumping their trash there. The dump is a 5 minute drive away and it's $10bucks to dump anything you want (and free twice a year.) These folks are not repubs or dems or independents - just selfish assholes.

You do realize that New York City, the single most imporant place in the world and Center of the Universe is a Democrat run city.
I understand that walking thru new York's Grand Central Station is like walking thru the slums of New Deli, India thanks to their mayor Deblasio.
I understand that you`re full of shit and have never been to Grand Central Station. Why do cowardly teabaggers lie so much?

I wish it were politically based so we could just yell at some party and get such things resolved.

My state, Alaska is most decidedly "Republican," however, there's a little wooded beaver pond at the end of my street that is /constantly/ littered by pricks dumping their trash there. The dump is a 5 minute drive away and it's $10bucks to dump anything you want (and free twice a year.) These folks are not repubs or dems or independents - just selfish assholes.
Get a couple of 'trail cameras' and record the license plates of the assholes dumping their garbage.
Easy to find out who the vehicles belongs to.
Put the word out at the local bars that the garbage dumpers are going to pay a fine which involves something happening to their vehicles which will cost hundreds of dollars more than going to the legal dumping area.
This is what happened near here a couple of years ago. I drove past where the illegal dumping used to happen. No garbage to be seen.

Zackly. This is a recurring Composition Fallacy employed by the intellectually impoverished.

The reality is, cities are run by Democrats, almost universally. The good ones, the bad ones, the rich ones, the poor ones, the desirable and the undesirable. That makes political party a neutral, and left-right philosophy doesn't really fit a local setting anyway. In fact it's only relatively recently that city governments used any political parties at all to get elected; they're basically just there for the organizational network.

But the partisan hack world likes their cherry picking to make Association Fallacy Pie. The astonishing part is that they think it actually makes a point.

Forum List

Back