Why are conservatives so obsessed with MSNBC?

Well Faux lies and then MSNBC calls them out on the lies.

Sounds like MSNBC is obsessed with FOX. Maybe if they didn't harp on them, then their viewers wouldn't wander over to FOX out of curiousity and then end up staying.

So, you don't like it when a NEWS station points out falsehoods no matter where they may be found?

Gotcha. :eusa_eh:

Well Faux lies and then MSNBC calls them out on the lies.

Sounds like MSNBC is obsessed with FOX. Maybe if they didn't harp on them, then their viewers wouldn't wander over to FOX out of curiousity and then end up staying.

So, you don't like it when a NEWS station points out falsehoods no matter where they may be found?

I don't give a shit what they choose to spend their time "reporting" on. My point was that some of the "journalists" at MSNBC do come off a bit obsessive towards FOX, and so I think that it has led viewers to check them out.

I don't give a shit what they choose to spend their time "reporting" on. My point was that some of the "journalists" at MSNBC do come off a bit obsessive towards FOX, and so I think that it has led viewers to check them out.

In what way are they obsessive?

One example would be Olbermann's rants about O'Reilly. How often has Bill referred to Keith??:lol: It's obsessive AND amusing.

One example would be Olbermann's rants about O'Reilly. How often has Bill referred to Keith??:lol: It's obsessive AND amusing.

I don't know. How many times has Olbermann ranted about O'Reilly?

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jane Akre and her husband Steve Wilson are former employees of Fox-owned-and-operated station WTVT in Tampa, Florida. In 1997, they were fired from the station after refusing to knowingly include false information in their report concerning the Monsanto Company's production of RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce more milk. They successfully sued under Florida's whistle-blower law and were awarded a US $425,000 settlement by jury decision. However, Fox appealed to an appellate court and won, after the court declared that the FCC policy against falsification that Fox violated was just a policy and not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle-blower law did not apply.[1]

Fox were correct. It's not about 'lying', it was about an unfair jury decision. There is no law against falsification thereforethe jury's original decision was not legal. It's about the law, not about the lie.

Idiot.

So in other words, no one can sue a TV station for Defamation or Misinformation even if the station knowingly misconstrued the information they have.

I need a TV station. OR Radio station. I can brainwash the lemmings too!!

Quote from the story:
"A Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization."

Court Ruling: Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie » Propeller

Could it be? They are lied and are lying as we type this dribble.
Maybe BHO isn't really our president!! :lol:

That means we can all lie in here, there and everywhere, it's legal. Just register as a "Press Organization" What 'Bullchit'. What does the ruling mean, "Major Press Organization"? That suggests that Minor Press Organizations, and others can't lie? What are they smokin down in Florida?

When a court rules that lying is legal right by Major news then it also includes anything and anybody, we cannot discriminate now, can we?
But then again, lying and deception has been the motto for many organizations and people since the dawn of time and now it's apparently legal, when it should be,depending on the extent or magnitude and social impact, a crime. Can't wait til the next elections, the 'super lies' are being written as we speak.

Besides that, what about the WHITE HOUSE press? Could it be,:lol:, that THEY were and are lying?

I don't know. How many times has Olbermann ranted about O'Reilly?

I check Olberman out once in a while and it seems every time I do, he's ranting about something on Fox news. YOu'd think he would wise up and just stick to his own program. Not smart enough I guess.

Forum List

Back