Sarah Palin

What I don't understand is why the left is so afraid of Sarah Palin. If she is as dumb as those on the left wants us to believe then they should have nothing to fear.

I'm looking forward to seeing her on Beck's show. I watched her last night on O'Reilly and I must say, she doesn't appear to be at all dumb, quite the opposite in my opinion.

gil-head-explode-again.gif

What I don't understand is why the left is so afraid of Sarah Palin. If she is as dumb as those on the left wants us to believe then they should have nothing to fear.

I'm looking forward to seeing her on Beck's show. I watched her last night on O'Reilly and I must say, she doesn't appear to be at all dumb, quite the opposite in my opinion.

O'Reilly got very blunt with her about "intellect" didn't he? bam!

O'Reilly got very blunt with her about "intellect" didn't he? bam!

Yes he did and I'm glad because she needs to understand how the left is trying to portray her and she needs to prove to them that she is an intelligent person who does understand foreign as well as domestic policies.

Forum List

Back