Why are Climate "Scientists" Predictions Always Wrong?

You can't discuss "science" with people who believe "climate change" after "Noah's Flood" is why the dinosaurs that came off the "ark" died. Just a few of the "millions of species" that lived on a wooden boat 2/3rds the size of Titanic.

Oh, and the right wing "scientific method" that allowed millions of species to live was because Gawd saved two of each "kind". You see, he didn't have to save two of every cat, just one pair of cats. Then, once off the ark, the one pair of cats bred different "kinds". It's not the same as "evolution". Because cats breed cats. Not different "species".

I love right wing "science". Make so much sense.

You can't discuss "science" with people who believe "climate change" after "Noah's Flood" is why the dinosaurs that came off the "ark" died. Just a few of the "millions of species" that lived on a wooden boat 2/3rds the size of Titanic.

Oh, and the right wing "scientific method" that allowed millions of species to live was because Gawd saved two of each "kind". You see, he didn't have to save two of every cat, just one pair of cats. Then, once off the ark, the one pair of cats bred different "kinds". It's not the same as "evolution". Because cats breed cats. Not different "species".

I hate to tell you deanie but unlike olfraud I actually have a degree, several in fact. I am also a lifelong Democrat so your slams against the Repubs has no relevance here. What is relevant is that the New Zealand scientists who are huge supporters of the AGW myth were caught fabricating data and no amount of inffantile ad-hom drivel from a intellectually dishonest partisan hack like yourself can alter that simple fact. But have at it. Better you waste time here than where you might actually do some real damage.

I hate to tell you deanie but unlike olfraud I actually have a degree, several in fact. I am also a lifelong Democrat so your slams against the Repubs has no relevance here. What is relevant is that the New Zealand scientists who are huge supporters of the AGW myth were caught fabricating data and no amount of inffantile ad-hom drivel from a intellectually dishonest partisan hack like yourself can alter that simple fact. But have at it. Better you waste time here than where you might actually do some real damage.

Wow, several degrees?

Several. Is that like 6 or 8?

I would love to see the "list".

funny!

why would anyone with those beliefs be posting here? I haven't heard anything even remotely close to those views.

oh wait! you are making a strawman! silly me, carry on then.

one of the reasons it seems like climate scientists predictions are always wrong is because they make so many of them, and often they are mutually exclusive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNXv6IUhC4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Wow, several degrees?

Several. Is that like 6 or 8?

I would love to see the "list".

Bachelors Geology, Masters Geology, PhD Philosophy, My Minor was in History. And unlike Climatology which requires a Bachelors in only Geography as a scientific background, I had to also learn Chemistry, Physics, and high level Mathematics to do my work.

What credentials do you have there deanie?

It's getting warmer!! It Must be global warming!!
It's getting colder!!! It Must be global warming!!
It's unchanged!!!!!!! It Must be global warming!!
There are more hurricanes this year! It Must be global warming!!
There are less hurricanes this year!! It Must be global warming!!
I have a boil on my neck!! It Must be global warming!!
My ass is itchy!!! It Must be global warming!!!!!!
GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! BLULOLOLOOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOOOO!!!!!
GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! BLULOLOLOOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOOOO!!!!!

Piss off global warming fanatics - you've lost all credibility.

The real cause of "climate change"...

God_Stop_200.gif

God_InconvenientTruth3.jpg

Mt. St. Helens: May 18, 1980 was the day that produced more "greenhouse gasses" than any single event in human history.
Eruption_1.jpg

In that 24-hour period, more toxic pollutants were spewed into the Earth's biosphere than any single day, week, month or year before or since

Eruption_3.jpg

And it had absolutely nothing to do with humans

Eruption_2.jpg

We must stop GOD!!!! He is the one causing global warming!!!
BLULOOLOO!!!!! BLULOOOLOOLOOOO!!!!!! STOP GOD!!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOOO!!!

God_Stop_200.gif

Forum List

Back