Why are black activist agitators showing up in WI to protest the Rittenhouse verdict?

lol the old systemic racism myth still has more mileage in it yet it seems
I don’t know

Maybe you can point to a case of a 17 year old black kid roaming the streets carrying an AR-15 who shot three people and didn’t go to prison

I don’t know

Maybe you can point to a case of a 17 year old black kid roaming the streets carrying an AR-15 who shot three people and didn’t go to prison
Show us such a case where he did go to prison.

Hey, gotta get there early before all the good stores are looted or burned. IF he is acquitted and these thugs begin looting and burning they should be shot dead. Do it ONCE and this kind of opportunistic indulgence into domestic terror will quickly end.
Isn't it this racist thinking that had Rittenhouse in the position he is in today. Are you going up there to put some bullets in folks.

The last knows there’s about to be a not guilty verdict they want to insert themselves into anything that is violent they are a fraud they are a scheme. 80% do not have morals they “stand On” they just want to be heard

Isn't it this racist thinking that had Rittenhouse in the position he is in today. Are you going up there to put some bullets in folks.
Where did he mention race? Seems to me you assume all looters are black, which would make YOU the racist, right?

#1 it hasn't been decided yet.

#2 there are no blacks involved in this case.

#3 Rittenhouse has no record of being a white supremacist, as court records show.

What about white idiots from Missouri?

#1 it hasn't been decided yet.

#2 there are no blacks involved in this case.

#3 Rittenhouse has no record of being a white supremacist, as court records show.

It is because ANTIFA couldn't make it because due to the lack of funds.

I blame Biden. Folks are out looking to burn stuff to stay warm with the price of home heating rising. Plus it gets cold around here after dark, climate change and all. Add a dash of social justice and all the looting and burning is completely justified.

I don't know what you think an "agitator" is or what actions qualify a person for this title. But black people have been victims of vigilantism, the white folks who were shot presumably were there to protest the shooting of a black man, and it's pretty stupid to question why a person is present based solely on the color of their skin.

Why are they there and why no mention of the white people protesting?
Dunno. Have yet to see anything on them. Are they threatening violence if they don't get the verdict they demand?

Is it these guys again?

1637097493589.png

I don't know what you think an "agitator" is or what actions qualify a person for this title. But black people have been victims of vigilantism, the white folks who were shot presumably were there to protest the shooting of a black man, and it's pretty stupid to question why a person is present based solely on the color of their skin.
More white people have been victims of black criminals than blacks have been victims of vigilantes, BY FAR!!

Forum List

Back