Why are all the hate threads

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Getting moved to the FZ? We don't want that shit there...nor the racists. The FZ is for fun...not to push the hate narrativenarrative.

• Banned
And yes, that includes guno's anti_Christian nonsense too

There may be a positive request here in that Americans refuse to see their own racism, why hide it?

"Those who conclude from this slaughter that racism manifests in individuals, and that America still harbors such individuals, are of course right, though there was no need to wait until now to recognize this. Overt racism is not rare. Last year saw the high-profile case of former Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, who, capping a lengthy career in the art of racial insult, was recorded asking his girlfriend, “Why are you taking pictures with minorities? Why? It’s like talking to an enemy.” And in the sovereigntist and insurrectionist corners of the American right, the Nevada rancher and slavery apologist Cliven Bundy remains a kind of hero. These are just promintent examples of bigoted speech; there are also about 6,000 reported hate crimes in the United States each year—against blacks, Jews, Muslims, gays, and other minorities—many of which go largely unnoticed outside the victims’ immediate neighborhood."

Racism Dumb and Personal Smart and Structural Boston Review

Getting moved to the FZ? We don't want that shit there...nor the racists. The FZ is for fun...not to push the hate narrativenarrative.
Everything is hate and racist to you. Hell, you couldn't stand a life without hate and racism. It's become your 24/7 conversation.

It is My hope that someday, the left will learn the differences between racism, prejudice, and stereotyping.

It is My hope that someday, the left will learn the differences between racism, prejudice, and stereotyping.
My hope is that one day pseudo-conservatives will learn about true conservatism...then again...USMB is a hate site, so there aren't too many true conservates here...just enabled racist who hide behind the usmb hate narrative

My hope is that one day pseudo-conservatives will learn about true conservatism...then again...USMB is a hate site, so there aren't too many true conservates here...just enabled racist who hide behind the usmb hate narrative

Usually takes an enabler to know one... Just sayin.

Usually takes an enabler to know one... Just sayin.
Well...this is a hate site. I gotta fit in somehow

Forum List

Back