Why are all the hate threads

It is My hope that someday, the left will learn the differences between racism, prejudice, and stereotyping.
My hope is that one day pseudo-conservatives will learn about true conservatism...then again...USMB is a hate site, so there aren't too many true conservates here...just enabled racist who hide behind the usmb hate narrative
I'm one of the very few....but there is hopes that the uber-libertarians will have you.

Getting moved to the FZ? We don't want that shit there...nor the racists. The FZ is for fun...not to push the hate narrativenarrative.
Everything is hate and racist to you. Hell, you couldn't stand a life without hate and racism. It's become your 24/7 conversation.
Dumbass
That remark is exactly my point. Very intelligent, very.
I guess i should right a novella for you, publish my email address and be a dumbass

Getting moved to the FZ? We don't want that shit there...nor the racists. The FZ is for fun...not to push the hate narrativenarrative.
Everything is hate and racist to you. Hell, you couldn't stand a life without hate and racism. It's become your 24/7 conversation.
Dumbass
I guess i should right a novella for you, publish my email address and be a dumbass
Not necessary. I figured out after the first hour of our conversation the other day, that you had nothing. No need to e-mail me, I understand. But, if you ever do get something concrete concerning racism and hatred, please let me know. I'd be very interested in reading it for myself. Thanks.

Dumbass
Not necessary. I figured out after the first hour of our conversation the other day, that you had nothing. No need to e-mail me, I understand. But, if you ever do get something concrete concerning racism and hatred, please let me know. I'd be very interested in reading it for myself. Thanks.
Why was the poll removed?

Why don't you put a fresh tampon over that dripping gash of your's and STFU.

I stand with my negro brother on this issue. I said much the same thing in another thread the other day.

Move the Guno/Dark Fury type threads to their appropriate receptacle don't just stick them in the Flame Zone.

Thank you

Forum List

Back