Why Americans are not buying or selling homes.

You don't have any facts traitor.
You, being a renter, or living at home, does in NO WAY, take away from me being a HOME OWNER, and you being a RENTER.

Howl at that shitstain.

LOLLOLLOOLLLOLLOLLL

The virus hasn't WANED to any great extent. Fewer people are dying from it bacause there are recognized treatments now and the media isn't pushing the infection and death rates like it did during the Trump years. It's odd, the second Biden got elected, all the Covid coverage went away like someone flipped a switch.
Bullshit! You’re revising history. Covid was a big story at least all of ‘21 and into ‘22. It waned as more people got vaccinated and newer strains became less virulent.

@Marener

Here’s one here it’s $44,000 for the building kit from Home Depot. For a 650 square-foot home. I could imagine the future far left wing Democrats are telling huge percentages of Americans that this is modern and this is cool^ . have your little tiny 600 square-foot home we get to live in mansions.

^This is not the America the founding fathers imagined and it’s not the America the World War II generation fought for

Good luck finding a spot in CA near any job that will let you put one of those sheds. Then you need water electric sewer etc.

You, being a renter, or living at home, does in NO WAY, take away from me being a HOME OWNER, and you being a RENTER.

Howl at that shitstain.

LOLLOLLOOLLLOLLOLLL
I own my home you lying bastard.

You democrats are already well on your way to destroying this country.
Democrats give somebody a job based on how they look or if they say they’re a transgender. And then those folks are not qualified, and they ruin our economy.

Why not just give the best job to the best qualified person, regardless of their sex or gender.?

The excuses pour in from Democrats, this, that and the third.

“Your a bigot “ “insurrectionist! “

our economy is in the gutter it is a monumental concern. It is the number one concern of this country. That is the cost of living. How is life for every day Americans? .

And the Biden supporters don’t give one damn about Americans. They’re just laughing they’re high every day, they’re eating shit food. They’re happy to live like slaves.

You can ask many workin class American , how’s your life going.?

“ oh, I’m living with my parents right now. I wish Donald Trump back in office.”

the excuses Pourin nonstop from Democrats they blame Trump for bidens failures, and for the success of trump they give credit to Obama. Go figure that.

God be with the working class American. They are extremely lucky to have $10,000 to their name. Over half of Americans can’t afford a $1000 emergency.

what’s more outrageous is that we still have people who support Joe Biden. Nobody so support Joe Biden. It is truly an outrage what he has done to this country. But even more outrageous are the American people who are so brainwashed many on drugs that they don’t give a damn about living a shit life in a shit country.

pos democrats … many are living in mansions when most Americans are struggling to buy food.

Look at what this country has become under Joe Biden. It will be a dream for somebody who is trying to get into the middle class to be able to afford a home with the price of homes where they’re at in the interest rates. This is a crime. Our government gave us the lockdowns during the fake coronavirus which has given us massive inflation.

And then you couple that with wokeism, cancel culture, giving important jobs to people because they’re transgender and they have no idea what they’re doing. Giving jobs to people because of their gender or skin color and they are not qualified and they are wrecking our economy. It’s not even really their fault. It’s the employers fault, it’s the governments fault for urging this nonsense.

all of these migrants coming over the border. Wrecking the middle class and it’s not even the migrants fault. It’s the fault of the government for allowing millions of people to just get into the country. And I support immigration and I support refugees we’re simply not doing things right and it is a crime.

Could be 10 years maybe 20 years until we get inflation down. And in that time We might have World War III, which would’ve never occurred under Mr. Trump.

And that is the prime of many peoples lives. This is a disaster. We can only hope that Mr. Trump gets back into office and improves our economy which I feel he definitely can. If he gets elected which he should in 2024, the markets will improve immediately

What recession was happening under Trump? The economy was was doing great.
Price of gas in my area under Trump was under 2 dollars a gallon. Now it’s $3.80.

Democrats are either idiots or lying monsters. They don’t give a damn about how horrible our economy is today….. the bastards put politics before country

Right now there’s about 1 million homes on the market in the USA. But usually around this time of the year there should be about 4 million homes on the market.

Whatever side of the isle one comes down on. This is certainly an issue. Whatever one might say about what they think about the economy this affects Americans across the country who want to buy a home and pursue the American dream. It is extremely frustrating for Americans, who have new families to look at high interest rates and high home prices …These are the kind of things that might get Trump back into office.

Right now interest rates on a home mortgage loan is around 6 1/2 to 7%. Down from his high is 8%. But still extremely high considering what many Americans are paying right now for their mortgage. under Trump mortgage loan rates were around 2 1/2%.

Another thing affecting our economy , are hospital costs, which have effectively doubled since 1995.

Patrick bet David brings this up on his podcast this morning. Showing us a few factors on why people are not selling or buying homes.

“A few factors why people aren’t selling or buying a house.

92% of Americans have a mortgage below 6% right now

61% are below 4%

23% have a mortgage below 3% 🍀
(source @DavidBahnsen)

So what would cause people to start selling & buying:

1. Americans running out of savings

Personal savings in 🇺🇸 reached $686 Billion in 2022, the lowest figures since 2009.

2020: we had $3 trillion
2021: we had $2.5 trillion
2022: $686 billion
2023: $800 billion (as of April)

We went up slightly but as savings decreases, that panic could cause owners to sell at a lower price.

2. Unemployment.

It’s still at 3.6% ish and hasn’t gone up to the 10% many thought like it did in 2008.

The market expected unemployment to skyrocket if Powell kept increasing rates.

Hasn’t happened yet.

3. Congress has more power than Powell

Everytime Powell increased the rates to help address obsession the govt has with over spending the last 14 years with low interest rates, congress undermined it by delaying the time bomb that was coming to the next generation.

So will anything happen with a massive crash in real estate?

In certain pockets, maybe. But across the country, probably not.

Let the fake success economy continue.

No politician or majority of congress has the brass to actually do what’s best for 🇺🇸.

Zero chance of getting elected let alone re-elected.

Our current structure with no term limits will hurt the next 2 or 3 generations.

Someone with brass who doesn’t care about pleasing the majority needs to take the lead.

But can that person get elected?”
home prices will fall in the process to reasonable levels to correct it

Price of gas in my area under Trump was under 2 dollars a gallon. Now it’s $3.80.

Democrats are either idiots or lying monsters. They don’t give a damn about how horrible our economy is today….. the bastards put politics before country
rabid democrappers usually have shat personal lives and are miserable creatures who have nothing better to do than make happy, well adjusted americans miserable or cancelled.....................if i lived a live like that, it would be hell without love and not worth the bother

Source is the PBD podcast.

Like these FACTS, ya moron. VVVVV

I can, in FACT,
Sell my 2,300 SF home in WA for $670,000,.....EASY, probably go for $750,000.
Buy a home with ZERO loan in TX.

So which of the above would you like to suggest is a LIE?
1). I could sell my 2,300 3 BD, 3 BT, house, in a wonderful WA Community for $670K
2). I couldn't buy that same home in TX of Less.

4). I'm a LIAR and don't even live in WA or actually OWN a home.
It appears you might not care about fellow Americans. What world can you be living and if you think most people have that sort of situation.?? You know the facts. The interest rates are extremely high. What about people buying a house for the first time. They live in some tiny shit hole apartment or with their parents.

There is no counter argument. The price of homes are astronomical under Biden. The interest rates are astronomical under Biden. You cannot counter that it is indisputable.

The sources for my other numbers are from the PBD podcast. Which I doubt you watched or even care about.

Whatever post you make can never counter the fax that the price of a home was astronomically lower under Mr. Trump, same thing with interest rates.

I don’t know if you’re going to stay on topic or throw up a red herring or try and go off topic. There could be no supporting Joe Biden, his horrendous economic and social policies.

Like these FACTS, ya moron. VVVVV

I can, in FACT,
Sell my 2,300 SF home in WA for $670,000,.....EASY, probably go for $750,000.
Buy a home with ZERO loan in TX.

So which of the above would you like to suggest is a LIE?
1). I could sell my 2,300 3 BD, 3 BT, house, in a wonderful WA Community for $670K
2). I couldn't buy that same home in TX of Less.

4). I'm a LIAR and don't even live in WA or actually OWN a home.
You’re in the suburbs? Probably far removed from the inner cities. Far removed from the reality that crime waves are occurring across the inner cities.

Howl at that shitstain.

LOLLOLLOOLLLOLLOLLL
how the hell do you know that sperm belcher???....godda post fat ass?

No Shit.
I could BUY 2 similar homes in blue state Oregon. A BLUE STATE.
I could BUY 2.5 similar homes in TX, a Purple, oh, let's say RED State.

What is the problem?

See above howler fucking idiot.
Keyword “I could “

You care about your fellow Americans struggling, barely able to make ends meet.

Everything costs so much. Food is high. Gas is high. It's really hard for me," Stinney, 40, of Goodyear, Arizona, said after a recent 14-hour workday. "I can only imagine what people with a family and kids must be going through."

1697598568279.png

As Americans look ahead to another Independence Day and a likely contentious 2024 presidential election, many are feeling fiscal pain as the prices of food, shelter, health care and transportation climb higher than their paychecks. About 52% of Americans participating in a USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll said the United States is too expensive to live in. And about 7 in 10 Americans said stifling inflation and the economy are the nation's top problems today, according to a new Pew Center survey. A majority across age, gender and race told Pew that inflation is "a very big problem."

Right now there’s about 1 million homes on the market in the USA. But usually around this time of the year there should be about 4 million homes on the market.

Whatever side of the isle one comes down on. This is certainly an issue. Whatever one might say about what they think about the economy this affects Americans across the country who want to buy a home and pursue the American dream. It is extremely frustrating for Americans, who have new families to look at high interest rates and high home prices …These are the kind of things that might get Trump back into office.

Right now interest rates on a home mortgage loan is around 6 1/2 to 7%. Down from his high is 8%. But still extremely high considering what many Americans are paying right now for their mortgage. under Trump mortgage loan rates were around 2 1/2%.

Another thing affecting our economy , are hospital costs, which have effectively doubled since 1995.

Patrick bet David brings this up on his podcast this morning. Showing us a few factors on why people are not selling or buying homes.

“A few factors why people aren’t selling or buying a house.

92% of Americans have a mortgage below 6% right now

61% are below 4%

23% have a mortgage below 3% 🍀
(source @DavidBahnsen)

So what would cause people to start selling & buying:

1. Americans running out of savings

Personal savings in 🇺🇸 reached $686 Billion in 2022, the lowest figures since 2009.

2020: we had $3 trillion
2021: we had $2.5 trillion
2022: $686 billion
2023: $800 billion (as of April)

We went up slightly but as savings decreases, that panic could cause owners to sell at a lower price.

2. Unemployment.

It’s still at 3.6% ish and hasn’t gone up to the 10% many thought like it did in 2008.

The market expected unemployment to skyrocket if Powell kept increasing rates.

Hasn’t happened yet.

3. Congress has more power than Powell

Everytime Powell increased the rates to help address obsession the govt has with over spending the last 14 years with low interest rates, congress undermined it by delaying the time bomb that was coming to the next generation.

So will anything happen with a massive crash in real estate?

In certain pockets, maybe. But across the country, probably not.

Let the fake success economy continue.

No politician or majority of congress has the brass to actually do what’s best for 🇺🇸.

Zero chance of getting elected let alone re-elected.

Our current structure with no term limits will hurt the next 2 or 3 generations.

Someone with brass who doesn’t care about pleasing the majority needs to take the lead.

But can that person get elected?”
impressive thread fdr.......a lot of brains have sizzled out so far.................good night

Forum List

Back