Why American CONservatives Are the Worst People On Earth

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015

The same CON trash that posts here and lies and distorts is doing it everywhere. Free speech has limits and lying and defaming people is not protected speech. If a group of hacktivists like Anonymous shuts down conservative website or even Fox News I would not have a problem with that because lying is not protected speech. Even if the CON trash described in the above video just spewed their hate speech and expressed their warped opinions I'd defend their right to do it. Lying is another issue and if it were made legal to do so I would cut their tongues out or sever their vocal cords.

In the above video, the lying combined with the cruelty of these CON bloggers shows just how totally depraved and demented the right wing in this country is. The right wing in America today would even make Hitler cringe.

Watch the video.

ny2.jpg

Guess you forgot about Democrat poster child.

The same CON trash that posts here and lies and distorts is doing it everywhere. Free speech has limits and lying and defaming people is not protected speech. If a group of hacktivists like Anonymous shuts down conservative website or even Fox News I would not have a problem with that because lying is not protected speech. Even if the CON trash described in the above video just spewed their hate speech and expressed their warped opinions I'd defend their right to do it. Lying is another issue and if it were made legal to do so I would cut their tongues out or sever their vocal cords.

In the above video, the lying combined with the cruelty of these CON bloggers shows just how totally depraved and demented the right wing in this country is. The right wing in America today would even make Hitler cringe.

Watch the video.

right, so some VIDEO speaks about all conservatives on the whole earth huh? I don't know what you are, Liberal I would imagine. but you should look in a MIRROR. spreading this crap (and how the hell are we suppose to know it's A CONSERVATIVE?) they have their voter registration card showing? this kind of crap is why liberals are seen not to have ANY HONOR

Haven't seen one topic by the
OP that should be in politics.

Don't know if he's more suited for the Flame Zone, of if they should make a forum just for him...

Call it the Flaming Zone

Haven't seen one topic by the
OP that should be in politics.

Don't know if he's more suited for the Flame Zone, of if they should make a forum just for him...

Call it the Flaming Zone

that's where this should be flame zone. OR we need a garbage dump for a lot of this hateful dishonest stuff posted on here

Forum List

Back