Why all companies fear 'death by Amazon'

America is already great and will be great again - after we're rid of the fascist who once in a while actually sleeps in trump's dump - aka - The White House. However, unlike Mein Drumpf, he has actually created jobs and businesses.

If you want to know the jobs trump has created, click on the jobs link in my sig.

View attachment 190121
Bullshit...Iā€™m meeting Blacks now who are working for the first time in years.
You nauseate me.

You're the opposite of Indeependent You always follow the RW crowd.

Think for yourself and consult some FACTS.
I Hate Open Borders neo-Cons and Liberals.

I hate a president who lies an average of 5 times every single day.
I hate a prez who doesn't pay taxes and who refuses to hire Americans.
Same lame ass liar makes all his own shit in other countries and RWNJs are fine that.
He sends business out of the US and RWNJsn love him for it.

Sick of the right sucking up to Putin and attacking the US.
Trump doesnā€™t hire Americans?
Are you retarded?

It appears not.

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

As of today I have 282 employees. None are "WORKER VISA." And unlike commie trump, MY recruiter's found it a very easy thing to do.

Bezos is out-Walmarting walmart.

Interesting that the RWNJs loved Walmart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy but suddenly, they give a phony phuck about Bezoz.

And of course, Mein Drumpf attacks a UNITED STATES business in order to drive down their profit. Then, the stock goes down, trump buys up stock a lower price.

Interestingly, anti-America trump does exultantly the same thing Bezos does but, of course, has not been anywhere near as successful. Poor trump can't get anything right.

Jeff Bezos v the world: why all companies fear 'death by Amazon'

With its profound knowledge of its customers, Amazon can move into almost any sector ā€“ striking fear into the hearts of rivals. And the $740bn company is ā€˜just getting startedā€™

The computer on which this article was written is sitting on a laptop stand that tells you everything you need to know about how Amazon does business. At $19.99 (Ā£14.99) a pop, the laptop stand combines everything customers love about Amazon: utility, price and convenience. Itā€™s also a total and complete knockoff ā€“ of a laptop stand that the San Francisco-based company Rain Design began selling nearly a decade before Amazon decided to make its own.

Amazonā€™s innovation with its own version was to replace Rain Designā€™s raindrop logo with its own smiley arrow logo ā€“ and cut the price in half.

ā€œAll Amazon had to do was pick the best one and copy it,ā€ said Rachel Greer, a former product manager for Amazon who runs a consulting firm for Amazon vendors.
I dont remember any righties bitching about Walmart. I don't even shop there to avoid the dregs of society. As for your other store(?) I've never heard of them.

Interesting that the RWNJs loved Walmart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy but suddenly, they give a phony phuck about Bezoz.

And of course, Mein Drumpf attacks a UNITED STATES business in order to drive down their profit. Then, the stock goes down, trump buys up stock a lower price.

Interestingly, anti-America trump does exultantly the same thing Bezos does but, of course, has not been anywhere near as successful. Poor trump can't get anything right.

With its profound knowledge of its customers, Amazon can move into almost any sector ā€“ striking fear into the hearts of rivals. And the $740bn company is ā€˜just getting startedā€™

The computer on which this article was written is sitting on a laptop stand that tells you everything you need to know about how Amazon does business. At $19.99 (Ā£14.99) a pop, the laptop stand combines everything customers love about Amazon: utility, price and convenience. Itā€™s also a total and complete knockoff ā€“ of a laptop stand that the San Francisco-based company Rain Design began selling nearly a decade before Amazon decided to make its own.

Amazonā€™s innovation with its own version was to replace Rain Designā€™s raindrop logo with its own smiley arrow logo ā€“ and cut the price in half.

ā€œAll Amazon had to do was pick the best one and copy it,ā€ said Rachel Greer, a former product manager for Amazon who runs a consulting firm for Amazon vendors.
Soon there will be no store fronts to go to! Fuck amazon!

That's the point of what I wrote.

RWNJs worshiped Walmart for closing local, small businesses.

Anti-America trump told them to hate Amazon, so they do.

Here's the question though --- What should be done?

What are RWNJs actually DOING to save store front businesses?

Nothing. They bitch and whine but that's only because you were told to bitch and whine.

Hypocrites loved Walmart and said they would shop there more because they said they would trash small businesses.

Until you're ready to put your money where your mouth is -

I dont remember any righties bitching about Walmart. I don't even shop there to avoid the dregs of society. As for your other store(?) I've never heard of them.

Grampa Murked U

That's what I said - RWNJs did not bitch about the damage Walmart is doing.

As for you saying you've never heard of Amazon, okey dokey. You go with that if you want to.

Nothing. They bitch and whine but that's only because you were told to bitch and whine.

Hypocrites loved Walmart and said they would shop there more because they said they would trash small businesses.

I do not have an answer for what is coming due to amazon. Nor do I have an answer for the jobs that will soon be lost to automation.Hate to sound selfish but I am glad I am old. I take solice in the fact that I will not be around for what is coming. I also like the fact that if I were to buy a puppy today it would likely out live me. When my last dog died, it was a bad day!

Bullshit...Iā€™m meeting Blacks now who are working for the first time in years.
You nauseate me.

Same lame ass liar makes all his own shit in other countries and RWNJs are fine that.

Are you retarded?

It appears not.

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

As of today I have 282 employees. None are "WORKER VISA." And unlike commie trump, MY recruiter's found it a very easy thing to do.

OnePercenter

Thank you for posting this.

Astounding that Indeependent says trump hires American. His dumb ass kid doesn't either. They never have, never do. And, their crappy products are made anywhere EXCEPT the US. Same with Ivanka and Melania. Hypocrites but none of the trump klan wear America-made clothes either. Melania carried a Union Jack bag to a debate. They hate US. Fine. But trump fans should stop their lies.

I do not have an answer for what is coming due to amazon. Nor do I have an answer for the jobs that will soon be lost to automation.Hate to sound selfish but I am glad I am old. I take solice in the fact that I will not be around for what is coming. I also like the fact that if I were to buy a puppy today it would likely out live me. When my last dog died, it was a bad day!

An honest answer. Good for you.

I'm also old, though I'm fighting it.

Fact is, Amazon is what the future will be. We could pretend otherwise but we could also reopen buggy whip factories. IMO, better we deal with reality.

That means -- Stop pretending coal will ever ever EVER come back or be clean or employ people. Traitor trump lied and then signed permission for Big Biz to poison their water and the Repubs want to cut their Medicaid and food stamps.

Time we moved into the 21st century. IMO.

We had our last dog put down last August. They have a way of getting under our skin, don't they.

I'm too lazy to look for a better pic of him. That's the lake in background. The other was taken on our screened in deck.

We miss him terribly.
IMG_1459 (1).JPG
IMG_1448 (1).JPG

Grampa Murked U

As for you saying you've never heard of Amazon, okey dokey. You go with that if you want to.
Bezos is Amazon?

I don't shop online because it kills brick & mortar

Fact is, Amazon is what the future will be. We could pretend otherwise but we could also reopen buggy whip factories. IMO, better we deal with reality.

That means -- Stop pretending coal will ever ever EVER come back or be clean or employ people. Traitor trump lied and then signed permission for Big Biz to poison their water and the Repubs want to cut their Medicaid and food stamps.

We had our last dog put down last August. They have a way of getting under our skin, don't they.

I'm too lazy to look for a better pic of him. That's the lake in background. The other was taken on our screened in deck.

We miss him terribly.
View attachment 190364 View attachment 190363
My condolences, when mine died it put me on the couch for a couple of days. Ialso divorced soon after and am not home enough to have a dog at the moment but I am actively trying to get my life back to a place that I can be there as the dog deserves. As far as an honest answer goes I am to old and tired for any thing else, deception takes to much energy!

PS. Lovely dog!

Grampa Murked U

Bezos is Amazon?

Strongly suggest you get access to the InterWebs and Google.

Or not.

We miss him terribly.
My condolences, when mine died it put me on the couch for a couple of days. Ialso divorced soon after and am not home enough to have a dog at the moment but I am actively trying to get my life back to a place that I can be there as the dog deserves. As far as an honest answer goes I am to old and tired for any thing else, deception takes to much energy!

PS. Lovely dog!

evenflow1969

You sound very depressed. I've been down and out, abused, ran cross country from ex and its taken a long time to get my head screwed on straight again. I hope you find your way back up to the sun. It can be very hard but doable.

Czar was adopted from a shelter who had rescued him from a bad situation. He had a long and happy life and we miss him terribly.

Such is life.

We miss him terribly.

PS. Lovely dog!

evenflow1969

You sound very depressed. I've been down and out, abused, ran cross country from ex and its taken a long time to get my head screwed on straight again. I hope you find your way back up to the sun. It can be very hard but doable.

Czar was adopted from a shelter who had rescued him from a bad situation. He had a long and happy life and we miss him terribly.

Such is life.
I don't think you got it straight.

We miss him terribly.

PS. Lovely dog!

evenflow1969

Such is life.
Well life has been easier! The courts are still a large part of my life at the moment. My assets are still frozen and she is in the house. When all the court crap is over and I have access to all of my money as well as more long term housing situation it will all be ok. Just tired of attornies! Also my work picks up this time of the year and will soon be to busy to care about much else. I plan on a new dog and all court battles to be over by falll. Fingers crossed!

Are you retarded?

It appears not.

OnePercenter

Astounding that Indeependent says trump hires American. His dumb ass kid doesn't either. They never have, never do. And, their crappy products are made anywhere EXCEPT the US. Same with Ivanka and Melania. Hypocrites but none of the trump klan wear America-made clothes either. Melania carried a Union Jack bag to a debate. They hate US. Fine. But trump fans should stop their lies.

That's all Trump fans have are lies.

Grampa Murked U

Bezos is Amazon?

Because you have money. Thanks to Republicans, you are the last generation of middle class Americans that will retire financially solvent.

Grampa Murked U

Bezos is Amazon?

Because you have money. Thanks to Republicans, you are the last generation of middle class Americans that will retire financially solvent.
I have money because I learned a career that was profitable and in demand. Has NOTHING to do with the left or right and everything to do with my own choices and work ethics.

You nauseate me.

Are you retarded?

It appears not.

144 vs the hundreds of thousands requested by MNCs...try harder.

Are you retarded?

It appears not.

OnePercenter

You're an idiot.
Trump has thousands of American employees, moron.
And Trump has never testified before Congress that he couldn't find Americans because Americans don't have the required skill-set.

Forum List

Back