Why all companies fear 'death by Amazon'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Bezos is out-Walmarting walmart.

Interesting that the RWNJs loved Walmart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy but suddenly, they give a phony phuck about Bezoz.

And of course, Mein Drumpf attacks a UNITED STATES business in order to drive down their profit. Then, the stock goes down, trump buys up stock a lower price.

Interestingly, anti-America trump does exultantly the same thing Bezos does but, of course, has not been anywhere near as successful. Poor trump can't get anything right.

Jeff Bezos v the world: why all companies fear 'death by Amazon'

With its profound knowledge of its customers, Amazon can move into almost any sector – striking fear into the hearts of rivals. And the $740bn company is ‘just getting started’

The computer on which this article was written is sitting on a laptop stand that tells you everything you need to know about how Amazon does business. At $19.99 (£14.99) a pop, the laptop stand combines everything customers love about Amazon: utility, price and convenience. It’s also a total and complete knockoff – of a laptop stand that the San Francisco-based company Rain Design began selling nearly a decade before Amazon decided to make its own.

Amazon’s innovation with its own version was to replace Rain Design’s raindrop logo with its own smiley arrow logo – and cut the price in half.

“All Amazon had to do was pick the best one and copy it,” said Rachel Greer, a former product manager for Amazon who runs a consulting firm for Amazon vendors.

Back to out walmarting walmart - Back when I used to shop at Walmart, it was because I could find most of what I wanted and at a decent price.

This morning, I shopped Amazon for quite a lot of food and a lawn mower. Amazon is even more successful because you can comparison-shop in your robe and slippers and they offer a huge price range.

I hate that its now almost impossible to buy "made in the US" and trump is making that a lot worse. Not that he cares - NONE of his own shit is made in the US. He doesn't care who knows that because his base will always vote against their own best interest, as well as the best interest of the US.

Amazon may have an unfair monopoly

Piffle.

I just bought a pair of shoes from Macy's on line and they were half of what the outside seller on Amazon charged.

You don't have to shop at Amazon. Go look at what Target sells on line. Or any of many others - including the RWNJ darling, walmart.

Amazon may have an unfair monopoly

Piffle.

I just bought a pair of shoes from Macy's on line and they were half of what the outside seller on Amazon charged.

You don't have to shop at Amazon. Go look at what Target sells on line. Or any of many others - including the RWNJ darling, walmart.
And Mason's has better prices than Macy's...Unless you want a store to walk into for shoes...

The question becomes, why aren't there a flood of imitators of Amazon and Walmart. Why haven't investing groups started similar ventures, funded them, and then go on to grow them. Yeah it would take time but Amazon started in the mid 1990s just selling books. Remember? Amazon started in 1994 and, hold on to your butts, first turned a profit in 2001. $5 million.

Bezos first named the business Cadabra, but someone mistakenly thought they heard Cadaver and he knew that was out. He then wanted to name the business Relentless after buying the website relentless.com. Other people said the name sounded 'sinister'. Type relentless.com into your browser and see where it takes you today.

So Amazon has become what it is since 2001. I remember though when all they sold were books.

Amazon (company) - Wikipedia

Their movie and show selection sucks and they are charging for movies and shows that were free four years ago when I got a free month to check them out compared to last month when I got another freebie month with an Amazon credit card......and 5% cash back when a prime member but eh...I don't order enough to justify the free shipping...

I bitch about trump sending business out of the country and the fact that none of his own crap is made in the US but fact is, the US can't compete.

Go look at the cz jewelry Ebay is selling. Or the tennis bracelets. I heard about someone getting married and buying really expensive looking rings for less than $5. So, I bought a ring with elephants - its stainless, which I can wear and looks like big bucks.

Guess where Ivana and Melania get their jewelry from.

BTW, what pisses me off about the trump klan is that they all lie about it. And then they lie to cover their lies and then lie to try to hide those lies and on and on.

I bitch about trump sending business out of the country and the fact that none of his own crap is made in the US but fact is, the US can't compete.

Go look at the cz jewelry Ebay is selling. Or the tennis bracelets. I heard about someone getting married and buying really expensive looking rings for less than $5. So, I bought a ring with elephants - its stainless, which I can wear and looks like big bucks.

BTW, what pisses me off about the trump klan is that they all lie about it. And then they lie to cover their lies and then lie to try to hide those lies and on and on.
You mean Amazon is not trying to Make America Great Again?

America is already great and will be great again - after we're rid of the fascist who once in a while actually sleeps in trump's dump - aka - The White House. However, unlike Mein Drumpf, he has actually created jobs and businesses.

If you want to know the jobs trump has created, click on the jobs link in my sig.

29543173_577708682582728_4395435541254198987_n.jpg

America is already great and will be great again - after we're rid of the fascist who once in a while actually sleeps in trump's dump - aka - The White House. However, unlike Mein Drumpf, he has actually created jobs and businesses.

If you want to know the jobs trump has created, click on the jobs link in my sig.

View attachment 190121
Bullshit...I’m meeting Blacks now who are working for the first time in years.
You nauseate me.

View attachment 190121
You nauseate me.

You're the opposite of Indeependent You always follow the RW crowd.

Think for yourself and consult some FACTS.

So, why are trumpkins okay with trump lying and getting out of paying his fair share?

Why is it okay with the RW hypocrites that he sends jobs out of the US and ALL of his, Ivanka/s and Melania's garbage is made OUTSIDE the US?

299e98d5470aa04fe8d16446832ff96d.jpg

View attachment 190121
You nauseate me.

I Hate Open Borders neo-Cons and Liberals.

View attachment 190121
You nauseate me.

I hate a president who lies an average of 5 times every single day.
I hate a prez who doesn't pay taxes and who refuses to hire Americans.
Same lame ass liar makes all his own shit in other countries and RWNJs are fine that.
He sends business out of the US and RWNJsn love him for it.

Sick of the right sucking up to Putin and attacking the US.

So, why are trumpkins okay with trump lying and getting out of paying his fair share?

Why is it okay with the RW hypocrites that he sends jobs out of the US and ALL of his, Ivanka/s and Melania's garbage is made OUTSIDE the US?

299e98d5470aa04fe8d16446832ff96d.jpg
I don't care what he does, just as long as he MAGA

Bezos is out-Walmarting walmart.

Interesting that the RWNJs loved Walmart forcing small businesses into bankruptcy but suddenly, they give a phony phuck about Bezoz.

And of course, Mein Drumpf attacks a UNITED STATES business in order to drive down their profit. Then, the stock goes down, trump buys up stock a lower price.

Interestingly, anti-America trump does exultantly the same thing Bezos does but, of course, has not been anywhere near as successful. Poor trump can't get anything right.

Jeff Bezos v the world: why all companies fear 'death by Amazon'

With its profound knowledge of its customers, Amazon can move into almost any sector – striking fear into the hearts of rivals. And the $740bn company is ‘just getting started’

The computer on which this article was written is sitting on a laptop stand that tells you everything you need to know about how Amazon does business. At $19.99 (£14.99) a pop, the laptop stand combines everything customers love about Amazon: utility, price and convenience. It’s also a total and complete knockoff – of a laptop stand that the San Francisco-based company Rain Design began selling nearly a decade before Amazon decided to make its own.

Amazon’s innovation with its own version was to replace Rain Design’s raindrop logo with its own smiley arrow logo – and cut the price in half.

“All Amazon had to do was pick the best one and copy it,” said Rachel Greer, a former product manager for Amazon who runs a consulting firm for Amazon vendors.
Soon there will be no store fronts to go to! Fuck amazon!

View attachment 190121
You nauseate me.

Same lame ass liar makes all his own shit in other countries and RWNJs are fine that.

Trump doesn’t hire Americans?
Are you retarded?

View attachment 190121
You nauseate me.

Trump doesn’t hire Americans?
Are you retarded?
LOL...you have to ask?

Forum List

Back