Why ACORN Was in the News, and What the News Got Wrong

No matter how the leftists on the board try to spin it, ACORN fraudulently registered voters. That's illegal.

They've also engaged in conspiracy for solicitation, prostitution, slavery, illegal immigration, smuggling, tax fraud, etc.

The only organization ive ever seen nearly this corrupt is Congress itself. And you guys are honestly defending it as though its no big deal. Do you honestly want millions of dollars going to these guys??? Seriously!

This is so incredibly ironic, it's just too funny for words. Read what these conservatives are saying.
They are complaining about voter registration fraud (that resulted in no votes) even though it was Acorn that turned those people in. The people that were willing to be accomplice to prostitution and worse were fired. But for the right, that's not enough, they smell blood. They want those poor people to suffer. Because it was illegal.

And then,

Health Care companies. I previously posted a link showing that 5 of the 100 highest paid executives in the US are from Cigna with the CEO making nearly 200 million in salary, bonus and stock options over 5 years. They eat off gold plated silverware and plates and fly 68 million dollars worth of corporate jets.

So these pathetic conservatives are fighting FOR the health care companies. BUT IT'S LEGAL!!!

They honestly don't know the difference between "legal" and "ethical".

They want to go after Acorn employees making 8 dollars and hour.

I put up links showing the insurance company scam, and that's what it is, a scam. These companies BRIBED congress to make this scam all legal, neat and tidy. Every one of those tens of millions of dollars means hundreds of thousands of people, just like the Republicans, don't get an operation or have their policy dropped.

But hey, they went after Acorn. 8 bucks an hour.

This is why Republicans have become this shameful disgrace. If they ever actually stood FOR America, instead of squatting on it, these insurance companies would have no one to hide behind.

Not gonna happen. They have bigger fish to fry. Acorn, where they make 8 bucks an hour and get their money from donation - as opposed to scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
and rdean show what a total idiot he is once again
ACORN was getting FEDERAL FUNDING

This is so incredibly ironic, it's just too funny for words. Read what these conservatives are saying.
They are complaining about voter registration fraud (that resulted in no votes) even though it was Acorn that turned those people in. The people that were willing to be accomplice to prostitution and worse were fired. But for the right, that's not enough, they smell blood. They want those poor people to suffer. Because it was illegal.

And then,

Health Care companies. I previously posted a link showing that 5 of the 100 highest paid executives in the US are from Cigna with the CEO making nearly 200 million in salary, bonus and stock options over 5 years. They eat off gold plated silverware and plates and fly 68 million dollars worth of corporate jets.

So these pathetic conservatives are fighting FOR the health care companies. BUT IT'S LEGAL!!!

I put up links showing the insurance company scam, and that's what it is, a scam. These companies BRIBED congress to make this scam all legal, neat and tidy. Every one of those tens of millions of dollars means hundreds of thousands of people, just like the Republicans, don't get an operation or have their policy dropped.

This is why Republicans have become this shameful disgrace. If they ever actually stood FOR America, instead of squatting on it, these insurance companies would have no one to hide behind.

Not gonna happen. They have bigger fish to fry. Acorn, where they make 8 bucks an hour and get their money from donation - as opposed to scam.
Whe willful ignoring and dismissal of, and subsequent deflection from, the blatant trafficking in sex slaves here by ACORN is truly astonishing. :eek:

Last edited:

And then,

Whe willful ignoring and dismissal of, and subsequent deflection from, the blatant trafficking in sex slaves here by ACORN is truly astonishing. :eek:

Acorn trafficked in sex slaves?

Accusing ACORN of voter fraud is like accusing the Gambino Crime family of being in the Mafia.

Did mickey mouse vote? Did ACORN turn in the people who committed VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD?

Idiots who say voter fraud are hacks. It was a few morons who got lazy and tried to register people with fake names.

Get it?

Acorn trafficked in sex slaves?
Have you been in a coma the last couple of weeks?

Please, send me a link. Acorn actually had sex slaves?

I would like to see that link as well.

Sex Slaves? i really want to see that link...(hopefully they have pics too...woohoo)

Saying Acorn had sex slaves is like saying obama was a crack addict.....both lies.

There was a pimp and ho thing, they got busted.....ok....

Move on Fox. Nothing to see here, no matter how much time you commit to it.

And then,

Like I said, I just can't understand the Republicans. Those people from Acorn have been fired. They don't work there anymore.

But look at the people from Cigna and the other health care companies. The ONLY reason what they do is legal is because they bought US congressmen. They just scam. People are dying because of what they are doing, yet Republicans want to go after those making 8 dollars an hour, but when it comes to this scam, they are all, "Ho hum, getting sleepy, not interested, yawn, eyes closing".

I really wish the Republican leadership would just say to people, "Sorry, big companies are more important, you will just have to die". Oh, that's right. Their solution is "charity".

They are a disgrace.

And then,

Like I said, I just can't understand the Republicans. Those people from Acorn have been fired. They don't work there anymore.

But look at the people from Cigna and the other health care companies. The ONLY reason what they do is legal is because they bought US congressmen. They just scam. People are dying because of what they are doing, yet Republicans want to go after those making 8 dollars an hour, but when it comes to this scam, they are all, "Ho hum, getting sleepy, not interested, yawn, eyes closing".

I really wish the Republican leadership would just say to people, "Sorry, big companies are more important, you will just have to die". Oh, that's right. Their solution is "charity".

They are a disgrace.
LMAO. ACORN is funded by the government.

I still cant seriously believe you people are defending this corruption. But then when corruption is in your heart, you cant help it can you?

And then,

You are speaking of something you obviously know nothing about, why blindly defend ACORN, tell us which specific case of voter fraud out of the hundreds did ACORN turn somebody in, ACORN gets caught by someone else, than lets a volunteer go and that is called turning someone in, only in the Democrat/liberal party.

So tell us which case out of the hundreds being investigated and prosecuted you are speaking of because your making an assumption and posting your assuption as if ACORN has caught and turned in all the criminals within ACORN and that is just out and out false.

And then,

You are speaking of something you obviously know nothing about, why blindly defend ACORN, tell us which specific case of voter fraud out of the hundreds did ACORN turn somebody in, ACORN gets caught by someone else, than lets a volunteer go and that is called turning someone in, only in the Democrat/liberal party.

So tell us which case out of the hundreds being investigated and prosecuted you are speaking of because your making an assumption and posting your assuption as if ACORN has caught and turned in all the criminals within ACORN and that is just out and out false.

Go do some research before telling me I don't know who I'm talking about. Acorn turned in the false registrations. Not "Somebody else".

I still cant seriously believe you people are defending this corruption. But then when corruption is in your heart, you cant help it can you?

I can't seriously believe Republicans waste their time going after people who were making 8 bucks an hour and have already been fired. The real corruption is the health care scam where people are dying. Of course, I don't really expect Republicans to care too much about that. Charity, right?

And then,

Go do some research before telling me I don't know who I'm talking about. Acorn turned in the false registrations. Not "Somebody else".
ACORN only turned them in on a FEW of the situations

I can't seriously believe Republicans waste their time going after people who were making 8 bucks an hour and have already been fired. The real corruption is the health care scam where people are dying. Of course, I don't really expect Republicans to care too much about that. Charity, right?
i cant believe anyone could be as totally stupid as you are

Forum List

Back