Why A Straight Chicks' Best Friend Is Gay Man

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGIEYvBVy0]YouTube - ASK A GAY MAN : Fashion Edition #5[/ame]

When you straight men can carry on a convo like this, we will choose you for our best friends too.

Until then, gay men rule -- except that they aren't supposed to hang out in the ladies' room with us.

We cannot pee alone, yanno. That would be boring.

ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
I remember in Bush's first term, when he was introducing legislation to hurt the gays, his daughters were attending a "gay marriage" ceremony.

They said they couldn't agree with everything their father did. And that highlights one of the coming changes to the Republican party.

You can only scare people so much. At some point, they stop believing ANYTHING you say.

• Banned
I remember in Bush's first term, when he was introducing legislation to hurt the gays, his daughters were attending a "gay marriage" ceremony.

They said they couldn't agree with everything their father did. And that highlights one of the coming changes to the Republican party.

You can only scare people so much. At some point, they stop believing ANYTHING you say.

Goofy as they all seem to be I am kinda sorta fond of all the Lil Bushlettes, rdean. George W.'s and Jeb's. I happen to think that reflects well on their Moms, because at bottom all the girls seem to be have humanity.

Forum List

Back