CDZ Why a Libertarian Roots for Hillary This Time Around

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
CA, IL, MI, NJ, NY and PA are paying sky high tax exempt interest rates because the slightest hiccup like Iran being able to sell its oil will make it effectively impossible to roll over their debts. Since these states are the core of the blue wall in national elections greater damage will be done to the Ds if they default under a D president.

There are far left libertarians that will still vote for who ever they are told to vote for.

This by no means represents all libertarians who are more like Rand Paul than Clinton.

There are far left libertarians that will still vote for who ever they are told to vote for.

This by no means represents all libertarians who are more like Rand Paul than Clinton.

The reality is one of the majors needs to die to create space. The Ds are currently the more vulnerable and Trump is even further to the left and more authoritarian than Hillary

the slightest hiccup like Iran being able to sell its oil

??? Iran can sell it's oil. What are you talking about?
Have you paid any attention to the news ?

Iran has high cost oil with breakeven prices above that of many fracking fields.

Iran has few allies or friends because it is a pain in the butt.

It has years of deferred oil field maintenance with accumulated costs that may be in whole number multiples of its GDP and no one wants to invest or work there.

It has lost market share and given its baggage not many countries want the contacts needed for Iran to sell oil to them. India and N.Korea being the big exceptions.

A large fraction of its production is dedicated to its expeditionary forces in Iraq and Yemen.

The GCC is producing all out to ensure that Iran is not competitive in the world market. Despite aid from,Iraq and Syria as co-belligerants in the Shia-Sunni dispute that aid is limited by self interest.

So, no it is a huge question as to whether Iran can as part of reality sell significantly more oil than it did under sanctions?

I will still vote for the Libertarian Gary Johnson. He is, hands down, the best presidential candidate I have seen.

Screw this "vote for the lesser of two evils" nonsense.

the slightest hiccup like Iran being able to sell its oil

??? Iran can sell it's oil. What are you talking about?
Have you paid any attention to the news ?

Iran has high cost oil with breakeven prices above that of many fracking fields.

Iran has few allies or friends because it is a pain in the butt.

It has years of deferred oil field maintenance with accumulated costs that may be in whole number multiples of its GDP and no one wants to invest or work there.

It has lost market share and given its baggage not many countries want the contacts needed for Iran to sell oil to them. India and N.Korea being the big exceptions.

A large fraction of its production is dedicated to its expeditionary forces in Iraq and Yemen.

The GCC is producing all out to ensure that Iran is not competitive in the world market. Despite aid from,Iraq and Syria as co-belligerants in the Shia-Sunni dispute that aid is limited by self interest.

So, no it is a huge question as to whether Iran can as part of reality sell significantly more oil than it did under sanctions?

That set if circumstances is described as people being "unwilling to buy" Iran's oil, not their lacking the ability to sell it. The difference is particularly relevant insofar as not all that long ago, sanctions substantively prohibited Iran from "being able" to sell its oil, regardless of the nature and extent of demand that existed for that oil.

The reality is one of the majors needs to die to create space. The Ds are currently the more vulnerable and Trump is even further to the left and more authoritarian than Hillary

Feel free to list the ways Trump is an authoritarian. I'm serious, I've not seen one policy statement from him that makes me believe that, and believe ME I've looked, I'm against ALL authoritarians

Forum List

Back