WHY 14TH Amendment MUST BE APPEALED.

— Using false documents to be employed: A maximum penalty of 10 years without parole in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false statement on an I-9: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Misusing a Social Security number: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false claim of resident alien status: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Using false documents with intent to defraud the United States: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Possession of false United States documents: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Aggravated identity theft: A mandatory penalty of 2 years in federal prison to run consecutively to any other sentence, and a fine up to $250,000.

You know..........I'd be cautious about taking Constitutional advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between "appealed" and "repealed".

Little Old Bitch, give it up racist.

You know..........I'd be cautious about taking Constitutional advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between "appealed" and "repealed".

Aww, come on gayguy. Your long service of protecting Mexicans as they sneak into the US to steal from the American poor will be rewarded someday.

............by hanging with all the other traitors!

Only take a man a big as a mosquite to attack a lil ole lady who made a Mistake. I know the difference because I worked in the legal department. Racist? Is that all you got?
edited, no attacking family rule--Meister:eusa_hand:

Only take a man a big as a mosquite to attack a lil ole lady who made a Mistake. I know the difference because I worked in the legal department. Racist? Is that all you got?

Takes a racist cum drooling sperm dumpster such as yourself to think that because you made a mistake once, you're right about everything else. By the way......real class act to go after someone's family rather than the person you have a disagreement with (not).

To borrow a favorite line from "Pulp Fiction"........"English.......do you speak it motherfucker?"

Apparently not. Teabagger whores (yeah, you pimp yourself out for the party line, which is why I call you a whore) such as yourself don't have a decent education.

All you got is your Bible, FAUX Noise and your gun, with a healthy dose of don't give a fuck for anyone that isn't exactly like you.

Shove it up your ass bitch.

WHY 14TH Amendment MUST BE REPEALED.

14th Amendment must be appeal before any kind of reform is thought about, because it alone is bankrupting this country. Anchor babies can and do collect welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, public housing assistance and their parents, who are in this country illegally benefit through them. Anchor babies qualify on their parent income and since they are low income earners they qualify. (at the expense of the American tax payers)

Illegal Aliens Get Millions In Monthly Welfare Checks

On the verge of going bankrupt with an astounding $26.3 billion deficit, the nation’s most populous state is considering saving hundreds of millions of dollars annually by cutting monthly welfare payments to illegal immigrants.
An example of who the state cuts the monthly checks to is an unemployed 43-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who gets $650 a month for each of her four children and about $500 in federal food stamps and other vouchers.
Its still chump change compared to what the state spends—between $4 billion and $6 billion annually—on schools, jails and hospitals for illegal immigrants. That doesn’t even include other local government costs such as police and fire, road maintenance and other public services. Illegal Aliens Get Millions In Monthly Welfare Checks | Judicial Watch

Appealed, repealed... tomato, tomato...

Are you dyslexic?

JUSTICE
On March 6, 1857, Chief Justice Roger B. Taney, of the United States Supreme Court, declared that “The negro has no rights which the white man is bound to respect”; in a decision to deny a ‘Black Slave’, Dred Scott, and his Family their freedom.
This decision affirmed that dark folk s were not protected legally as humans from lynching, rapes, sodomy, torture, murder, deportation, baby attacks, or anything else for the justice system was born with legal racism and oppression! The Fourteenth Amendment nullified this; now white supremacists want to amend it to go backwards into slavery!

Racists, don't even think about it, for President Barack Obama would veto it, and I do not believe that the states would ratify an amendment to nullify the 14th Amendment!

PEACE & LOVE

Well I have always assumed that you have to be uneducated or extremely rich to vote republican. This one is uneducated.

It doesn't need to be repealed, just followed. The 14th ammedment; Section 1 says:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Since illegal aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the United States (because they aren't citizens) then nor are their babies, even if born on U.S. soil.

sorry... wrong-o buckaroo...

Anyone who calls me a little old racist bitch, gives me the right to go after them with all I can muster up. You may not like what I say and I may not like what you say,but we can and should be civil. But if you cannot stand the heat stay our of the kitchen.
Name calling is not my MO as habit. I will not apologize but I will refrain in the future.

Takes a racist cum drooling sperm dumpster such as yourself to think that because you made a mistake once, you're right about everything else. By the way......real class act to go after someone's family rather than the person you have a disagreement with (not).

To borrow a favorite line from "Pulp Fiction"........"English.......do you speak it motherfucker?"

Apparently not. Teabagger whores (yeah, you pimp yourself out for the party line, which is why I call you a whore) such as yourself don't have a decent education.
All you got is your Bible, FAUX Noise and your gun, with a healthy dose of don't give a fuck for anyone that isn't exactly like you.

Must be proud of the big words you are using. :clap2:

I don't know you or any member of your family, so I do apologize for attacking your familiy member, but you are still a little piece of insignificant refuse. I have never gave anyone the impression that my opinion is right. It is just an opinion.
People go nit picking because they have nothing meaningful and significant in their lives to focus on. Appeal or repeal, I think you knew what I meant.

I don't know you or any member of your family, so I do apologize for attacking your familiy member, but you are still a little piece of insignificant refuse. I have never gave anyone the impression that my opinion is right. It is just an opinion.
People go nit picking because they have nothing meaningful and significant in their lives to focus on. Appeal or repeal, I think you knew what I meant.

Hey twat lips, you DO know that it's against the terms of service (TOS) to mention someones family in a derogatory way, right?

As far as your opinion? Yes, you do have a right to it, but in order for you to possibly have a chance to make it understood, you should at least have a decent comprehension of the language you are using.

Nitpicking because someone doesn't have anything significant in their lives? Are you speaking of yourself and your bullshit about the 14th amendment? Because, this messageboard isn't my whole life. I'm working on getting over 2000 miles on my bicycle by the end of November, and I just started at the end of May.

And.......if something "appeals" to me, it is something that I go after, not revoke or throw away, which is what "repeal" means.

Wanna know why I got confused? Because your ignorant racist ass was too fucking stupid to know how to use English properly. Unlike you, I don't sort of hope that I've got the right idea, because again, unlike you, I actually have a decent vocabulary to work with.

What are you, the Evelyn Wood of white Ebonics?

Last edited:

Hey twat lips, you DO know that it's against the terms of service (TOS) to mention someones family in a derogatory way, right?

As far as your opinion? Yes, you do have a right to it, but in order for you to possibly have a chance to make it understood, you should at least have a decent comprehension of the language you are using.

Nitpicking because someone doesn't have anything significant in their lives? Are you speaking of yourself and your bullshit about the 14th amendment? Because, this messageboard isn't my whole life. I'm working on getting over 2000 miles on my bicycle by the end of November, and I just started at the end of May.

And.......if something "appeals" to me, it is something that I go after, not revoke or throw away, which is what "repeal" means.

Wanna know why I got confused? Because your ignorant racist ass was too fucking stupid to know how to use English properly. Unlike you, I don't sort of hope that I've got the right idea, because again, unlike you, I actually have a decent vocabulary to work with.

What are you, the Evelyn Wood of white Ebonics?

That's why we should never make comments like you do, because you have no idea who we are talking to.
I am into my 30th year of MS and I am having a problem finding the words I want to use and I make many mistakes. I worked in the legal system and educational system, author of many books and make many speeches. I admit, I am not as sharp as I use to be. Has nothing to do with my race or my education. It is rather hilarious the opinion of who you believe me to be.
I volunteer for Foster Grandparents and for the civil court system. Since my last MS relapse I have slowed down considerable.
I have spent all the time I have for this name calling, so I am getting back to discussing illegal immigration.

WHY 14TH Amendment MUST BE REPEALED.

14th Amendment must be appeal before any kind of reform is thought about, because it alone is bankrupting this country. Anchor babies can and do collect welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, public housing assistance and their parents, who are in this country illegally benefit through them. Anchor babies qualify on their parent income and since they are low income earners they qualify. (at the expense of the American tax payers)

Illegal Aliens Get Millions In Monthly Welfare Checks

On the verge of going bankrupt with an astounding $26.3 billion deficit, the nation’s most populous state is considering saving hundreds of millions of dollars annually by cutting monthly welfare payments to illegal immigrants.
An example of who the state cuts the monthly checks to is an unemployed 43-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who gets $650 a month for each of her four children and about $500 in federal food stamps and other vouchers.
Its still chump change compared to what the state spends—between $4 billion and $6 billion annually—on schools, jails and hospitals for illegal immigrants. That doesn’t even include other local government costs such as police and fire, road maintenance and other public services. Illegal Aliens Get Millions In Monthly Welfare Checks | Judicial Watch

Appealed to who exactly?

Fourteenth amendment doesnt have to be repealed. just needs to be applied in a way it was meant to be applied.

The Amendment has been applied properly for almost 150 years. Yes, illegal aliens are subject to the 14th, and you won't get what you want for two reasons. First, no Supreme Court will overturn "anchor baby" provisions. Two, any political party that makes such an official attempt will have its members voted out of office.

The Amendment has been applied properly for almost 150 years. Yes, illegal aliens are subject to the 14th, and you won't get what you want for two reasons. First, no Supreme Court will overturn "anchor baby" provisions. Two, any political party that makes such an official attempt will have its members voted out of office.

Never say never. I differ as with others that the 14th Amendment is obsolete, have been incorrectly applied and under the circumstances now occuring in this country, it is more then a possibility it will being repealed.

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country." - Jacob Howard, 1866, stating intent of the Amendment

More than a century ago, the Supreme Court properly corroborated this limited understanding of citizenship in the so-called "Slaughter-House cases" [83 US 36 (1873) and 112 US 94 (1884)] 13. In the 1884 Elk v.Wilkins case12, the expression "subject to its jurisdiction" was understood to bar "children of ministers, consuls, and citizens of foreign states born within the United States." In Elk, the American Indian plaintiff was thought not an American citizen since the law obliged him to be "not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction and owing them direct and immediate allegiance."

The Court fundamentally declared that the standing of the parents decides the citizenship of the youngster. For kids to meet the criteria for birthright citizenship, based on the 14th Amendment, parents have to owe "direct and immediate allegiance" to the U.S. and be "completely subject" to its authority. In other words, they have to be United States citizens

U.S. and Canada are Last Remaining Birthright Citizenship of Developed Nations

..................In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship. .................

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

The real reason Amendment 14 needs to be repealed is to put an end to corporate personhood.

..................In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship. .................

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

The real reason Amendment 14 needs to be repealed is to put an end to corporate personhood.

Better write your congressman!

nraforlife and lilollady, those are the extremely small and unimportant views of the 14th Amendment. Neither of you addressed my points why it would not be amended.

nraforlife has an interesting hook for dems: amend the 14th to deny "personhood" for corporations in order to limit their ability to swamp elections with their dollars. That's interesting, and I bet 3/4s of America would like that to happen.

Now in this 21st century, there is too much abuse, fraud and cost and eventually there will be more concern about the automatic birthright citizenship of illegal aliens. This problem did not exist in the 1700 and 1800 because we did not have the immigration problem. More republicans and democrated are seeing the necessity for reforming it. Cost is more of the problem then anything else.
I see reforming the 14th more a possibility than an impossibility. The reason it was necessary to form in the first place make it necessary to change it now.

Forum List

Back