Who's watching whom NYPD will monitor Americans with fleet of Chinese made drones

Several months after the Department of Defense (DoD) banned the purchase of commercial-over-the-shelf Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), including DJI drones from China for most (if not all) departments, The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has just had the bright idea to launch a fleet of Chinese made drones for surveillance operations across the five boroughs.
Who's Watching Whom? NYPD Will Monitor Americans With Fleet Of Chinese-Made Drones
-----------------------------

Awwww the leaches come up with great ways to control the public just a little bit more.
Control the money you control the people

Control the food you control the people

Control the Oil you control the people

Control their freedom you control the people

Are you gawd dam sheep so dumbed down you can't tell how " CONTROL" from your mental illness is causing you idiots to eat yourselves alive while you're at it.

Yes you are that fkn stupid and always will be.....

Whose to say the Chinese won't put something in there that broadcasts everything the drones see to China?

:cuckoo:

Seriously, they can have a computer connecting to Wi-Fi before it actually boots, even.

They already have and have been spying via other ways.....

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS
X BOX CAN SEE YOUR CROTCH.....

LOL
People are getting internet connected appliances. Before you know it, you piss off the wrong person and they will turn every thing you own off remotely. Just the other day I was talking to a freind about looking for fishing and out door equipment to buy for christmas. Ten minutes later I get an advo sent to my phone. I bet you can guess what it is for! Explain to me how that happens.

LOL because your phone, tv, computers " Listen to you" oh that's spying isn't it LOL.

ANYTHING WITH THE WORD SMART ATTACHED TO IT..... is our first clue.
I wrote some scripts to prevent that on my phone. Obvously they were not written well enough. I will be doing some error trapping over the next few months. I am old I do not like having to put so much effort into staying ahead of the shit out there. These young fucks have the stamina to sit for hours figuring out the code that I no longer can. Guess I am going to have to build a cage for my phone to sit in when not in use so that can not happen.

You can prevent a lot of it by not signing into any social media on your phone. Google especially. Don't sign into Google on phone. One has to wipe the phone to be able to do that.

Not sure if Google can crawl your contacts if you don't sign in. They may still can via low-level software. They are the ones that make the OS, you know.

One sure way is to use an old flip-phone, or not use contacts. Or put them on your SIM card and encrypt it.

Last edited:
We already have cameras all over the city
Next logical step is drones
Another reason to live in the country. I bought a lot recently hope to have a house on it by august. Drone comes over my property then, I will blast it with my shot gun. Free skeet shooting!
You have video cameras?

Many rural homeowners use them

Another reason to live in the country. I bought a lot recently hope to have a house on it by august. Drone comes over my property then, I will blast it with my shot gun. Free skeet shooting!
You have video cameras?

I am still in the city at the moment. I did some camping out on my lot in september when I bought it. To cold right now to be out there much. I doubt I will install them out there. I will have dogs for security mainly. The locals know me out there I doubt I will have a security issue. I have a large dog at my side most of the time and he is hard to get past. Mess with his owner and you become lunch. The people out there know I am armed and are unlikely to mess with me. I am not one to make waves or even stand out in a crowd. learned a long time ago you can get away with a lot more in life if you keep your profile down. I can litteraly walk in and out a room with no one noticing if I want. I can be a ghost if need be. People like me typically do not get a great deal of hassle.

You have video cameras?

I am still in the city at the moment. I did some camping out on my lot in september when I bought it. To cold right now to be out there much. I doubt I will install them out there. I will have dogs for security mainly. The locals know me out there I doubt I will have a security issue. I have a large dog at my side most of the time and he is hard to get past. Mess with his owner and you become lunch. The people out there know I am armed and are unlikely to mess with me. I am not one to make waves or even stand out in a crowd. learned a long time ago you can get away with a lot more in life if you keep your profile down. I can litteraly walk in and out a room with no one noticing if I want. I can be a ghost if need be. People like me typically do not get a great deal of hassle.
Best of luck to you

Democrat controlled regimes don't give a damn about your alleged right to privacy. Remember when media driven stories about the Bush administration evesdropping on selected overseas calls without a warrant freaked out the left? You won't see any outrage about left wing abuses.

You have video cameras?

Best of luck to you
It was how I lived when I was young. I have no doubt I will not miss traffic and most of the city stuff. My dog is happy out there, I am sure I will be too. I gotta get him some freinds to hang with while I am gone. I have kind off been looking at campers to set out there in the mean while, but if it is a choice between a camper and new boat this year the boat wins. I would like to have a boat big enough to take out on lake erie this year we will see what happens in tthe divorce. Hopefully I do not take to bad of a bath and do some the things I am planning. God knows what the judge will do though.

Democrat controlled regimes don't give a damn about your alleged right to privacy. Remember when media driven stories about the Bush administration evesdropping on selected overseas calls without a warrant freaked out the left? You won't see any outrage about left wing abuses.
Patriot Act

Forum List

Back