Who's watching whom NYPD will monitor Americans with fleet of Chinese made drones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Several months after the Department of Defense (DoD) banned the purchase of commercial-over-the-shelf Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), including DJI drones from China for most (if not all) departments, The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has just had the bright idea to launch a fleet of Chinese made drones for surveillance operations across the five boroughs.
Who's Watching Whom? NYPD Will Monitor Americans With Fleet Of Chinese-Made Drones
-----------------------------

Awwww the leaches come up with great ways to control the public just a little bit more.
Control the money you control the people

Control the food you control the people

Control the Oil you control the people

Control their freedom you control the people

Are you gawd dam sheep so dumbed down you can't tell how " CONTROL" from your mental illness is causing you idiots to eat yourselves alive while you're at it.

Yes you are that fkn stupid and always will be.....

Several months after the Department of Defense (DoD) banned the purchase of commercial-over-the-shelf Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), including DJI drones from China for most (if not all) departments, The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has just had the bright idea to launch a fleet of Chinese made drones for surveillance operations across the five boroughs.
Who's Watching Whom? NYPD Will Monitor Americans With Fleet Of Chinese-Made Drones

Awwww the leaches come up with great ways to control the public just a little bit more.

Are you gawd dam sheep so dumbed down you can't tell how " CONTROL" from your mental illness is causing you idiots to eat yourselves alive while you're at it.

Pretty funney how we wonder how the chinese steal our secrets as we install their computer parts inside of nearly every computer network in America. Typical American thing, will not happen to me menatality Get on face book and look at some of the photos people post. They will photo document and then post crimes on facebook, this is how stupid people are.

• Banned

Pretty funney how we wonder how the chinese steal our secrets as we install their computer parts inside of nearly every computer network in America. Typical American thing, will not happen to me menatality Get on face book and look at some of the photos people post. They will photo document and then post crimes on facebook, this is how stupid people are.

People are that stupid.

Whose to say the Chinese won't put something in there that broadcasts everything the drones see to China?

:cuckoo:

Seriously, they can have a computer connecting to Wi-Fi before it actually boots, even.

Whose to say the Chinese won't put something in there that broadcasts everything the drones see to China?

Seriously, they can have a computer connecting to Wi-Fi before it actually boots, even.
They absolutely will and have been ever since they started sending parts here.

• Banned

They already have and have been spying via other ways.....

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS
X BOX CAN SEE YOUR CROTCH.....

LOL

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL
People are getting internet connected appliances. Before you know it, you piss off the wrong person and they will turn every thing you own off remotely. Just the other day I was talking to a freind about looking for fishing and out door equipment to buy for christmas. Ten minutes later I get an advo sent to my phone. I bet you can guess what it is for! Explain to me how that happens.

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL
People are getting internet connected appliances. Before you know it, you piss off the wrong person and they will turn every thing you own off remotely. Just the other day I was talking to a freind about looking for fishing and out door equipment to buy for christmas. Ten minutes later I get an advo sent to my phone. I bet you can guess what it is for! Explain to me how that happens.

Cookies, monitoring, and a database.

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

Cookies, monitoring, and a database.
Beware of tech! It is that simple. I have always loved the water but the past decade or so my love affair has grown to momentous propotions. I wander if subconsciously excaping all the tech that surrounds me. Tech does not like water. I am here to tell you the first thing I tell people when they get on boat to fish is that if your cell rings you swim the fuck home. I am not turning around if your phone over heats or you wife is pissed I am here to fish,ski and swim. Not live by your fucking cell phone. I am just waiting to have a shot on a deer and have one go off. I am pretty sure I will be upset.

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

LOL because your phone, tv, computers " Listen to you" oh that's spying isn't it LOL.

ANYTHING WITH THE WORD SMART ATTACHED TO IT..... is our first clue.

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

LOL because your phone, tv, computers " Listen to you" oh that's spying isn't it LOL.

I wrote some scripts to prevent that on my phone. Obvously they were not written well enough. I will be doing some error trapping over the next few months. I am old I do not like having to put so much effort into staying ahead of the shit out there. These young fucks have the stamina to sit for hours figuring out the code that I no longer can. Guess I am going to have to build a cage for my phone to sit in when not in use so that can not happen.

We already have cameras all over the city
Next logical step is drones

"Tell it to the Stove"

Well, these days "The Stove" is your phone, Vivint, Alexa, and your TV.

Instead of one person listening, there's many, and data constantly being collected and stored.

Rant: Can anyone find the "Tell it to the Stove" story on the internet? What book is that in? Aesop? Grimm?

I bet they don't like that one being on the internet. Apparently so, because I can't find it, would like to link it.

We already have cameras all over the city
Next logical step is drones
Another reason to live in the country. I bought a lot recently hope to have a house on it by august. Drone comes over my property then, I will blast it with my shot gun. Free skeet shooting!

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

I wrote some scripts to prevent that on my phone. Obvously they were not written well enough. I will be doing some error trapping over the next few months. I am old I do not like having to put so much effort into staying ahead of the shit out there. These young fucks have the stamina to sit for hours figuring out the code that I no longer can. Guess I am going to have to build a cage for my phone to sit in when not in use so that can not happen.

LMAO . I just lost it when I saw you say " these young fucks" omg I would so use that term too bahaaha.

I do know what you mean, my god they can and do live in those g.d phones I bet you have noticed when you go out shopping just in general, or how about this one eating out you see nothing, nothing but these dumbasses staring down at their best friend in the world " cell phone" .

Holy shit! "Tell it to the stove" has been eliminated! :eek:

I thought everybody knew that story.

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

LMAO . I just lost it when I saw you say " these young fucks" omg I would so use that term too bahaaha.

I do know what you mean, my god they can and do live in those g.d phones I bet you have noticed when you go out shopping just in general, or how about this one eating out you see nothing, nothing but these dumbasses staring down at their best friend in the world " cell phone" .
There is a large University close to where I work. A freind of mine and I like to sit and eat lunch on campus so we can bet on who is going to run into who because they can not take their eyes off that phone even when they are walking from class to class. I must admit it can be intertainig. I am currently up by about a hundred bucks.

Holy shit! "Tell it to the stove" has been eliminated! :eek:

I thought everybody knew that story.

I couldn't resist =)

upload_2018-12-9_9-53-52.png

All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you're a "person of interest" to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the rise of the "smart home," you'd be sending tagged, geolocated data that a spy agency can intercept in real time when you use the lighting app on your phone to adjust your living room's ambiance.

CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher

SAMSUNG
CELL PHONES
SMART TVS

LOL

There is a large University close to where I work. A freind of mine and I like to sit and eat lunch on campus so we can bet on who is going to run into who because they can not take their eyes off that phone even when they are walking from class to class. I must admit it can be intertainig. I am currently up by about a hundred bucks.

I can imagine what you see, and i'm sure you've heard how ppl have fallen into water fountains, holes in the ground, lakes, walked into traffic etc. In regard to any of these i'm sorry one has to be one dumb SOB to have one of those accidents occur.

I just can't see being that in depth with a phone it's amazing how dumb some are.

Forum List

Back