Who's watching Master Chef?

I watch some of the cooking competitions on Food Network. But, it's not like watching Boxing. You can watch a couple of cold's (coons) beat the shit out of each other, and see who wins. But, in these cooking competitions, you have to take the judge's word for the most important element in the contest -- taste.

When I seldom get called out to check something on the idiots box,she knows it better have more info than some dumbass standing behind a counter with a salt shaker yelling BAM !
Here's something worth viewing.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZ-EKPPQkU&feature=autoplay&list=PLED280CEAFBB775E9&playnext=2]Traditional Mexican cuisine - ancestral, ongoing community culture, the Michoacán paradigm - YouTube[/ame]

well, hey, maybe some more will see the therad.....

anyone see a fav. yet?

I don't think David has the chops to go the distance, the NYer, uhm maybe, Felix ? can she cook outside of her ethnicity? The single mom is sooo over her head....Becky is a sleeper imho, a few others we have not seen much of...

I still think Adrien got screwed last year....:lol:

Australian Master Chef is by far the best of the MCs globally. The UK Master Chef is, meh, ok... the US one is probably second to the Aussie one, in my opinion. Being a non-tv addict... it takes quite a lot for me to watch a whole series. I got seriously addicted to the Australian one though.

well that was interesting. Frank apparently can cook 'outside the box', his apple pie was the best apparently...as for the rest,I am astounded but pleasantly surprised those 2 chose to cook even after frank picked them to sit it out.....wow.

I liked the girl who was calling Ryan a perv. She said he was probably up in that loft looking down the women's shirts.. :lol:

ahhhhh, you mean the hot 'library school marm' mom? :razz:

Yes. She hates Ryan.
Who doesn't?

I watch on a non-traditional schedule. I will let it (and Hell's Kitchen) go 3-4 weeks at a time then watch it on Cox On Demand.

At first I thought Ryan was OK, not my favorite but not that bad. Then I watched the him begging and throwing someone else under the bus - like the judges didn't realize the woman's duck was under cooked. HELLO! That was why she was up for elimination. Dude has no honor.

Then to quote another contestant - "What kind of asshole gives the blind girl live crab?". Glad that strategy didn't work out.

>>>>

Forum List

Back