Who’s tougher whites or blacks?

The champ in the ufc right now is a white guy. Stripe Miocic.

Then in boxing it’s Tyson Fury. Before him it was Wladimir Klitschko.

What the hell is going on in boxing? Black men used to own that sport.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

When I grew up white men were a joke in boxing. Gerry Cooney, tommy Morrison.

I think tommy morrison was champ for about a minute but that was it.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?

I don’t give a fuck, what are you two?

Why is it that almost every thread in this forum is some idiotic, race-baiting troll thread? People argue on the other forums on the site, but not every fucking thread like this one.

Blacks are more athletic than whites. It's not even up for dispute. They have the genetics that allows them to run faster and jump higher.

Do you know how the AFL was able to drive the NFL into a merger? Because the AFL teams went to predominately black colleges that NFL teams refused to do. The AFL would have fallen flat had it not recruited the black athlete. The Kansas City Chiefs beat the Minnesota Vikings in the last Super Bowl before the merger took affect, the majority of the players on the Chiefs were black. Does that make them the toughest? I believe (as in all fights) with both combatants being of equal size, it depends on desire and how big of a chip one has on his shoulders. I know that back in my day when I would fight at the drop of a hat that I had anger issues and while I would never go looking for a fight nor would allow myself to be baited by someone that was physically inferior? I would never back down from a bully and I never came out of a tussle second best. I look back on those days and wish I had of taken the high road on some of those occasions and then there were those that were just begging for me to kick their ass.

... I know that back in my day when I would fight at the drop of a hat that I had anger issues and while I would never go looking for a fight nor would allow myself to be baited by someone that was physically inferior? I would never back down from a bully and I never came out of a tussle second best.....

Ah, the internet..... :rolleyes:

But can they bench press 300 pounds? I didn't think so.............

Can you?
I benched 240 pounds in college, when I weighed about 170. I was in VERY good shape then. But that WAS almost 40 years ago.

That is very good, if one can bench their weight once they are considered above average and you exceeded it by 70 pounds. I weighed 185 and did three sets of ten of 225 with my legs crossed (no bridging) and then did flat bench barbell presses with 105 on each arm. I have longer than average arms and the most I ever maxed out on bench was 305. I could flex my pecs and hold pen between them. My arms were 19 inches relaxed and I took a lot of good natured teasing about the size of my thighs. I was told that I was a "white Robert Newhouse". I could never find sliding pants for softball that would accommodate my 32 inch waist and 34 inch thighs. Even though they stretched, I always ended up splitting the seams after a week or so. LOL!

But can they bench press 300 pounds? I didn't think so.............

Can you?
I benched 240 pounds in college, when I weighed about 170. I was in VERY good shape then. But that WAS almost 40 years ago.

That is very good, if one can bench their weight once they are considered above average and you exceeded it by 70 pounds. I weighed 185 and did three sets of ten of 225 with my legs crossed (no bridging) and then did flat bench barbell presses with 105 on each arm. I have longer than average arms and the most I ever maxed out on bench was 305. I could flex my pecs and hold pen between them. My arms were 19 inches relaxed and I took a lot of good natured teasing about the size of my thighs. I was told that I was a "white Robert Newhouse". I could never find sliding pants for softball that would accommodate my 32 inch waist and 34 inch thighs. Even though they stretched, I always ended up splitting the seams after a week or so. LOL!
Wow, quite impressive! I've known only a couple guys who could bench over 300 pounds. One guy, in high school, who weighed just 190-195 pounds, could bench close to 400 pounds! And this was in high school. I don't know what became of him, I moved out of state with my family and lost track of him. He played football in high school but wasn't a starter on the team.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
Who cares? I mean color of skin, ethnicity & nationality are moot topics in sports. Sports are either about team/individuals in team, or in the case of gymnastics, boxing, drag racing etc just the individual in question as there is no team.

whites have better, more intelligent things to do

and you people call Mr Trump racist?????!!!!!!!!!

But they CAN'T bench press 300 pounds. So there.

Teenagers in Kenya are required to endure circumcision without crying out in pain ... or be banished from society:
"At a Ceremony in Kenya, A Harsh Rite of Passage For a Brother and Sister" -- New York Times -- Oct 5th, 1996 ...

Who needs to be able to back-check if you can run 26 miles the fastest? ...
We should ask Barry how it felt
Ha-ha! Snip, snip.........................................Here today, gone in a snip!

and you people call Mr Trump racist?????!!!!!!!!!
Exactly.

Ethiopians and Kenyans dominate marathon races at the Olympics. ... is that pussy? ...
If you are walking through the jungle, and a cheetah or hippo starts chasing you, you better be able to run fast. People whose ancestors have lived in the jungles for hundreds of years are the descendents of those with speed genes, so it really isn't surprising that they dominate running events.

Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 26 miles ... Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 1 mile ... what are you talking about? ... no one runs fast for 26 miles, runners have to pace themselves ...

They have a better ability to withstand pain ... and continue running ...
The animal they chase can run faster than they can but eventually the animal would get tired. So African hunters would run run run until eventually the prey animal would just give up.

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Academics so the pool of talent is a lot smaller
Any kid who’s good at sports keeps doing sports until they realize they aren’t going to go pro. Until they realize that they continue trying to be a pro athlete.

No one with potential to go pro gives it up

The Mexicans and Latinos are THE toughest. AND white Italian guys.
I’ve always believed us Greek men are tough. Most of us. I know a lot of tough Greek guys.

The Mexicans and Latinos are THE toughest. AND white Italian guys.
I’ve always believed us Greek men are tough. Most of us. I know a lot of tough Greek guys.
THAT goes without saying, but thanks for saying it. I'm a quarter Italian, and I believe Italians are tough guys, as well.

Forum List

Back