Who’s tougher whites or blacks?

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Academics so the pool of talent is a lot smaller
Then he wasn’t that great. Must have realized it or he wouldn’t have stopped.

The purpose of education is to make money. They say a person with a degree makes a million more over 30 years than a person without a degree. So why not go pro baseball if you can make a million in one year?
Because risk of injury, and a education is far better.. why ask stupid questions?
Risk of injury in baseball? Maybe I’d buy that if he played football but baseball?
Do you know anything about sports? I’m just being honest whites focus in education not sports smaller pool
I’m white and I went to school with a lot of dumb whites who didn’t focus on education. They were all about sport. And none of them went pro. They ended up getting factory jobs.
Projecting?
Well no because I eventually went to college, graduated and now have a white collar job.
What school I want my kids to avoid that one lol
Trump University
You wish
You do know trump university was a scam right? Trump was forced to give people their money back.

I make 6 figures so my degree from my university paid off.

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Academics so the pool of talent is a lot smaller
Then he wasn’t that great. Must have realized it or he wouldn’t have stopped.

The purpose of education is to make money. They say a person with a degree makes a million more over 30 years than a person without a degree. So why not go pro baseball if you can make a million in one year?
Because risk of injury, and a education is far better.. why ask stupid questions?
Risk of injury in baseball? Maybe I’d buy that if he played football but baseball?
Do you know anything about sports? I’m just being honest whites focus in education not sports smaller pool
I’m white and I went to school with a lot of dumb whites who didn’t focus on education. They were all about sport. And none of them went pro. They ended up getting factory jobs.
Projecting?
Well no because I eventually went to college, graduated and now have a white collar job.
What school I want my kids to avoid that one lol
Trump University
You wish
You do know trump university was a scam right? Trump was forced to give people their money back.

I make 6 figures so my degree from my university paid off.
Cool story.. it’s was rated A+ BBB

The champ in the ufc right now is a white guy. Stripe Miocic.

Then in boxing it’s Tyson Fury. Before him it was Wladimir Klitschko.

What the hell is going on in boxing? Black men used to own that sport.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

When I grew up white men were a joke in boxing. Gerry Cooney, tommy Morrison.

I think tommy morrison was champ for about a minute but that was it.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
only a racist would ask such a question,,,
Well watching Larry Holmes and mike Tyson rule my entire childhood one could only assume blacks were tougher.

But then MMA came around and we see white men can thump.
Boxing hurt itself with corruption and many organizations that declared champions. It opened the door to MMA.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
whites have better, more intelligent things to do

People have different "things to do" because of the color of their skin? Are you still going to claim you aren't a racist POS?

...The purpose of education is to make money. ...

What an empty, sorry excuse for a human being...
You’re an idiot! Seriously! Every kid I know who goes to college does so because they want to make money. No fucking kid in high school went off to college to get enlightened. I know you compare yourself to Cain on Kung fu but you truly are a fag.

Even you. Maybe teachers don’t get rich but you get summers off. I hear a lot of teachers also feel high school was the best years of their life so they become teachers so they can go back.

And I’m sorry if teachers are different. Well if they are they sure do cry a lot about not making enough money. Then we find out teachers make between $50-85k? I’m sorry but you can’t make that kind of money, get a pension and have summers off without a teachers degree. That’s why you went to school.

Anyone else here say they went to college for any other reason besides to make good money?

I bet you can’t find one person here who will convincingly say they went to college to get an education. They went to get paid!

Sorry if you went and don’t get paid. How much do you make anyways? Closer to 50k or 85k?

Or they want to go live in a coed dorm and fuck lots of pussy. My nephew is going to the dorms to get out of his parents house. He wants to experience college. He is not looking forward to the bullshit classes he has to take as a freshman. Did you? You fucking liar

Like, everyone I know who’s a doctor didn’t enjoy their medical classes and exams. They were a bitch from what i told.

And excuse me but what are you taught in college when you go to school to be a high school teacher? Aren’t you taught high school all over again? Or maybe there’s a school of English or school of history or school of shop class.

Were your classes fun? I bet they were. That’s why teachers don’t make a lot. It’s a joke of a program

Did you go to college? Did you enjoy the education or were the classes just shit you had to do in order to get a degree.

And I know unkotare got no pussy in college. I wrestled one year in college and there is no time for anything othe4 than school and wrestling. But those two things apparently gave him the biggest boners

Did you go to college? Did you enjoy the education or were the classes just shit you had to do in order to get a degree.

And I know unkotare got no pussy in college. I wrestled one year in college and there is no time for anything othe4 than school and wrestling. But those two things apparently gave him the biggest boners
I didnt need to go,,and for your information both my sons went and then had to go to trade school to find a job,,at least one of them got a free ride,,,

college is nothing but indoctrination,,

Some things may walk around wearing human skin and clothes, but they are not human. Not in the ways that matter most. Give a farm animal a briefcase and an Audi and it's still just a dumb animal, no matter what tricks it has been whipped into performing for a handful of dry grass.

"Education gives man dignity, and the slave begins to realize that he was not born for slavery."
-Diderot

and you people call Mr Trump racist?????!!!!!!!!!
You don’t think trump talks like this?

Im not all liberal. I have a little bit of the white conservative racist gene too. That’s why I know you guys are such racists.
you are a HYPOCRITE/liar/racist--NOT Mr Trump

The Mexicans and Latinos are THE toughest. AND white Italian guys.
Mexicans win pound for pound title

Many white Italians talk more than they’re

Forum List

Back